Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

meens80

IF-Dazzler

meens80

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hello LadiesHug
Awesome awesome Take 5 as always; i was giggling so hard while reading on my train ride back home; i got a whole bunch of "what the" glares from peopleEmbarrassed. But who cares, anything for me weekly reunion with my dearies!

So i watched the episode on Thursday and surprising it was OK. I think Gautam has promise and though i have a very high benchmark of a romantic hero with a dark pastWink; i see why Gautam was selected for the role. While the episode was a little too filmy and dramatic for my liking with the strong touch of SLB and kite flying sessions, another marathon to the finish and a nadi dupki all rolled into one episode; it was the only one of the 4-5 i have seen so far that i did not FF.

So i thought OK this may not be too bad; maybe the story n characters can grow on me till Youtube did the biggest ramanchi on me. After finishing my weekly quota and just before logging off, YT suggested "love scene 204: the haldi one from the Payash wedding with the prasad and bangles". 8 minutes of magical viewing later; Saras, Kumud and SLB all receded into the background and my heart just danced to the rhythm of Rabba veBig smile

Israt: Good to see you backSmile Hope you are doing well!

Edited by meens80 - 16 March 2013 at 5:54am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simibpsumi209lams-Maggie-sslmay11dips99Hriju321docgirlsavvy05soapsudswin7showstruck-Jamba-SreeASRfanNewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 4)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howcome

IF-Dazzler

howcome

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
J...what a howlarious take 5...Clap

PAST at present is very tense ...

"If you spend so much time developing a PAST - it had better have a decent TSS rating. A grand revelation along the lines of evil-stepmom-stole-Bapu's-dhoti-twenty-years-ago WON'T cut it. Capisce?" ROFL

dhoti langot are essential for a Ratnagiri man who has no mustache ... SLB can show a grand dhoti stealing scene in the swimming pool 5 located on floor3 ... 

Btw... Google for "gautam rode pink lips" ... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhooma01Moon_lightsslmay11dips99lamsHriju321docgirlrainbowgirl-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS-Vee05-

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

J... Hug and couldn't agree more, it will be a satyanash 10. I was asking Ash what to do as I am liking the show and can't stop thinking about what I know will happen. She said go and read J's post.

Found some peace of mind. Thank you for writing.

Israt Hug, bolo bolo kya conclusion mila? Original storyline - aye or nay?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hello LadiesHug
Awesome awesome Take 5 as always; i was giggling so hard while reading on my train ride back home; i got a whole bunch of "what the" glares from peopleEmbarrassed. But who cares, anything for me weekly reunion with my dearies!

Meens, TGIF Ve!! I am glad that you did not do the jurrat of bypassing YT's recommendations!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

howcome

IF-Dazzler

howcome

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

ROFLROFLJ- you are getting better and better!!LOLROFL

Weekly roundup watching full episodes !

1) Shart completed - muh dikhai over. Her akad can go fly a kite!
2) Hero's mother committed suicide -- hope the why justifies the angst!
3) Stepmom repeated a saree and wore trousers again- woot woot!
4) All the running in the last two weeks was in preparation of marathon yesterday!
5) Dikri has become beti!
6) Dikra has become an integral part of dikri's family!

SLB had better go fly a kite if he wants to satyanaash too soon! Cut it!

Ash... I ff her scenes but i want to know if the elite step-mom can compete with the net sarees of someone we know ... And trousers for a vamp vs a lehenga choli for the dhikri... If this is not nayi soch, then i dont know what is...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie-soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05Newbiesoapfan

Moksha51

Goldie

Moksha51

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
J, aap bade awesome ho. Star

I watched it today, and a few odd scenes here and there do that I could make intelligent comments (yeah right!) All I wondered was if the RM pool moved INSIDE dikhri's home Shocked.. Hope they cleaned t up.. A birdie told me dikhri's family is well off.. They have 2 pools.. Whattay raees-zadas they are! 

So uttarayan is done? Two monts after the actual day? Now do we celebrate valentines day in ratnanagri or jump to holi?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moon_lightdips99-Maggie-Hriju321howcomedocgirlrainbowgirlsoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05Newbiesoapfanpsarada

showstruck

IF-Rockerz

showstruck

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by showstruck

J... Hug and couldn't agree more, it will be a satyanash 10. I was asking Ash what to do as I am liking the show and can't stop thinking about what I know will happen. She said go and read J's post.

Found some peace of mind. Thank you for writing.

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Israt Hug, bolo bolo kya conclusion mila?<font size="2"> <font size="2">O</font>riginal</font> <font size="2"><font size="2">storyline</font> - aye or nay</font>?</font>Smile

We just have to make J write every week. Eventually someone from SLB's core group will come across and fall for it and it will be all naye. it happened before.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightlams-Maggie-docgirl-Jamba-savvy05NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

showstruck

IF-Rockerz

showstruck

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Meens Hug . Good to see you too. Long time. How have you been?

I have been watching SC from the beginning. I like it too. I think I am in the minority. I may also been the only one who didn't go back to watch anything on YT since November 30, 2012. Maafi please.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightlams-Maggie-docgirlmeens80savvy05-Jamba-DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.