Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhooma01

OH.MY.GOD. What WAS that thing on the wall near Zombie's room????
Did that not used to be a slightly evil looking peacock? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?
That THING ...that monstrosity on the wall next to one of the seemingly uncountable water bodies in The Addam's Family house!!! You know, the ones with the horrible, plastic "flowers" floating on it!!!!
Did you see that thing? It was like the peacock copulated with the Mouth of Hell and got a serious case of acne for its efforts
GGGAAAHHH...
The peacock mutated into something that haunts the minds of young children - giving them endless nightmares that lead to sleepless nights and irritable parents!!!!
It was like I had sucked on a popsicle, an ice cube the size of the freaking iceberg that sank the Titanic AND the look on my Maths teacher's face everytime she saw my homework - ALL AT ONCE!!!!! MY BRAIN FROZE. Why, Mr. SLB?????? What did we EVER DO TO YOU?
And WHY is Kumuda forever looking like she commited some kind of a tasteless crime that will have her feathered and tarred should somebody discover her deed?

LOVED LOVED LOVED this week's round-up. It did earn me some strange looks from my mother-in-law as she saw me snorting into the pressure cooker - but it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!

Bhooma ji - snorting into pressure cooker -- NOT DONE!!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightdips99Hriju321soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05psarada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Shukriya all Wink

Soapy - did you not read my disclaimer in foot high text? I'm NOT watching complete epi's - the WU's save the day.

Psy - feel better soon. Happy to send some buaji-ka-magical-kadha from last year if you need it.

Israt - good to see you back, ladki! Hug

Dee - you and serious? Like, really? Give it up already...coz in about two weeks you're going to break out into a jig - a la a certain bitiya anyway Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209sslmay11Moon_lightdips99-Maggie-docgirlsavvy05soapsudsrainbowgirlstg1-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Bhooma01

Groupbie

Bhooma01

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

That THING ...that monstrosity on the wall next to one of the seemingly uncountable water bodies in The Addam's Family house!!! You know, the ones with the horrible, plastic "flowers" floating on it!!!!
Did you see that thing? It was like the peacock copulated with the Mouth of Hell and got a serious case of acne for its efforts
GGGAAAHHH...
The peacock mutated into something that haunts the minds of young children - giving them endless nightmares that lead to sleepless nights and irritable parents!!!!
It was like I had sucked on a popsicle, an ice cube the size of the freaking iceberg that sank the Titanic AND the look on my Maths teacher's face everytime she saw my homework - ALL AT ONCE!!!!! MY BRAIN FROZE. Why, Mr. SLB?????? What did we EVER DO TO YOU?
And WHY is Kumuda forever looking like she commited some kind of a tasteless crime that will have her feathered and tarred should somebody discover her deed?

LOVED LOVED LOVED this week's round-up. It did earn me some strange looks from my mother-in-law as she saw me snorting into the pressure cooker - but it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!

ohh yes the peacockROFL
i was staring at it like an idiot todayOuch...it took me sum time to figure out that was indeed an impersonation of a peacockShocked nevertheless...it was more interesting than the scene itselfErmmLOL

Please ...you were NOT an idiot for staring at it. I am sure that the only person pleased with the abomination is SLB himself1!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightSreeASRfan-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Bhooma01

Groupbie

Bhooma01

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

GGGAAAHHH...

Bhooma ji - snorting into pressure cooker -- NOT DONE!!Wink

Ms. A, the rice was not done either!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightsoapsuds-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Please ...you were NOT an idiot for staring at it. I am sure that the only person pleased with the abomination is SLB himself1!!!

Looks like I missed something interesting - will go back and check after work today Big smile

Wait - does that mean I have to re-watch the epi? Shocked On second thought...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11Moon_light-Maggie-docgirlsavvy05soapsudsrainbowgirlNewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Bhooma01

Groupbie

Bhooma01

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Heyyy...I am now something called Groupbie!!!! I used to be a Newbie...Is that good???!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

-Jamba-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamba-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Note to self: Never ever read J's take 5 while eating. Good god J, almost choked on the orange slice. I am getting weird looks from my kids who cannot figure out why mommy is laughing hysterically. Good thing I work from home. Last thing I need is same looks from office crowd. ROFLROFLROFL

One more reason to look forward to Fridays. Muchas gracias Dr J.

So from what I gather, the Sanyasi is enticed by Sundari's picture perfect belly button and back less choli' Oh but I bet their love is "pure", Or is that what Daddy-ji wants but not the evil mommy?  And how does daddy-ji know about Sundari's assets and that they will work like charm???? He hasn't seen her in years, right? Or has he been skyping with bapu-ji secretly???? Holy cow, have I started to look for logic already'.. head->desk and double head->desk' ConfusedD'oh

The TSS, is exactly what is keeping me from committing to this show. Once burnt twice shy and all'

Back to AD. Be back in the night to read everyone else's comment.

Dips - 'tis Friday afternoon, ladki. Wink AD can go hang itself  from the barnyard.

(Murphy - if you're listening, I really didn't mean that...)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightdips99docgirlhowcomesoapsudssavvy05rainbowgirlNewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Looks like I missed something interesting - will go back and check after work today Big smile

Wait - does that mean I have to re-watch the epi? Shocked On second thought...

I agree this has totally piqued my curiosity - but my one episode per week is done with Thursday Shocked Pray tell Bhooma, does it come @ the very end - I may just hit the FF button to get to that point.

J, quickly namkaran Bhooma.

Edited by savvy05 - 15 March 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightdocgirlrainbowgirl-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.