Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

dips99

Goldie

dips99

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Note to self: Never ever read J's take 5 while eating. Good god J, almost choked on the orange slice. I am getting weird looks from my kids who cannot figure out why mommy is laughing hysterically. Good thing I work from home. Last thing I need is same looks from office crowd. ROFLROFLROFL

One more reason to look forward to Fridays. Muchas gracias Dr J.

So from what I gather, the Sanyasi is enticed by Sundari's picture perfect belly button and back less choli… Oh but I bet their love is "pure", Or is that what Daddy-ji wants but not the evil mommy?  And how does daddy-ji know about Sundari's assets and that they will work like charm???? He hasn't seen her in years, right? Or has he been skyping with bapu-ji secretly???? Holy cow, have I started to look for logic already….. head->desk and double head->desk… ConfusedD'oh

The TSS, is exactly what is keeping me from committing to this show. Once burnt twice shy and all…

Back to AD. Be back in the night to read everyone else's comment.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Bhooma014856-Maggie-sslmay11Hriju321docgirlmeens80soapsuds-Jamba-rainbowgirlSreeASRfansavvy05stg1NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take 5: Kai Po Che Week (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ROFLThumbs UpROFL

i am liking the show right now Stern Smile and i had not seen that coming! cut it!!Stern SmileStern Smile

some experiences however fulfilling leave one 'satya-nashed' for lifeBroken Heart u see i have a "dark past" too
EmbarrassedROFL so i will manhandle the remote, abuse the FF button, yell at swamiji *in my dreams*, play reels from the "past" in my head and close my eyes/gulp to remember/feel the pain, read Take 5s...all this n much more so that i remain indifferent to this oneApprove no swamiji/sanyasi/backless choli gets to trample mah heart all over again!!AngryConfused

Edited by SreeASRfan - 15 March 2013 at 11:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13sumi209Ilin-Maggie-dips994856meens80savvy05win7-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Et tu Sri -- IPK DP?
3) Stepmom repeated a saree and wore trousers again- woot woot!

Hamesha Ash Wink I have decided to change my DP every time J posts Take 5 Evil Smile

This totally rocks. I think it was in Tuesday's episode where she was wearing a workout attire for 2 min. ..liking her wardrobe diversity Big smile

Edited by savvy05 - 15 March 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie-docgirlhowcome-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanpsarada

-Vee05-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vee05-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

How in the Fing world have these 2 not seen each other is something i still havent figured out...Plus I really havent watched the show much because honestly there is nothing to it...I read the synopsis of the novel and the film why do we need to waste time wondering what happens next when its SO obvious!!! Tongue

Satynash Che is right! Approve

Edited by -Vee05- - 15 March 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan345Ilin-Maggie-dips99sslmay114856docgirlmeens80-Jamba-savvy05NewbiesoapfanpsaradaDiyaSstg1

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
superb...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Statutory Warning ... do not read Lady J's Take 5's while eating, drinking or when other people are in the room, especially those you want to impress with sober dignified behaviour. Hard to convince them when you're laughing at a computer screen with tears rolling down your cheeks ROFL

I watched one episode this week ... I truly did, really and truly ... cross my heart Tongue  The talaab wading one ... rescuing a kite is an expression of trust? Okay, whatever rocks pher's boat, I guess. Have to confess I liked Dikra and his Lady Rescuer ... and was satisfied to see Pher get her come-uppance. Wish she would act a little better and look more than mildly confused.

So the saga of the belly button and the eyebrows comes to an end ... they've finally seen each other's faces...

And another dikra with mommy issues ... that's number 3? 4? Counting the-show-that-must-not-be-named ... LOL

Thanks for my weekly dose of giggles, Lady J ... I promise I will watch more than one episode next week just for your Take 5. After that, I can't promise ... a certain pair of anklets are enticing me elsewhere Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moon_lightdips99lams-Maggie-sslmay11Hriju321meens80howcomedocgirlsavvy05soapsudswin7-Jamba-rainbowgirl-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanstg1

Bhooma01

Groupbie

Bhooma01

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
OH.MY.GOD. What WAS that thing on the wall near Zombie's room????
Did that not used to be a slightly evil looking peacock? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?
That THING ...that monstrosity on the wall next to one of the seemingly uncountable water bodies in The Addam's Family house!!! You know, the ones with the horrible, plastic "flowers" floating on it!!!!
Did you see that thing? It was like the peacock copulated with the Mouth of Hell and got a serious case of acne for its efforts
GGGAAAHHH...
The peacock mutated into something that haunts the minds of young children - giving them endless nightmares that lead to sleepless nights and irritable parents!!!!
It was like I had sucked on a popsicle, an ice cube the size of the freaking iceberg that sank the Titanic AND the look on my Maths teacher's face everytime she saw my homework - ALL AT ONCE!!!!! MY BRAIN FROZE. Why, Mr. SLB?????? What did we EVER DO TO YOU?
And WHY is Kumuda forever looking like she commited some kind of a tasteless crime that will have her feathered and tarred should somebody discover her deed?

LOVED LOVED LOVED this week's round-up. It did earn me some strange looks from my mother-in-law as she saw me snorting into the pressure cooker - but it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Moon_lightIlindips99docgirl-Jamba-SreeASRfanNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhooma01

OH.MY.GOD. What WAS that thing on the wall near Zombie's room????
Did that not used to be a slightly evil looking peacock? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?
That THING ...that monstrosity on the wall next to one of the seemingly uncountable water bodies in The Addam's Family house!!! You know, the ones with the horrible, plastic "flowers" floating on it!!!!
Did you see that thing? It was like the peacock copulated with the Mouth of Hell and got a serious case of acne for its efforts
GGGAAAHHH...
The peacock mutated into something that haunts the minds of young children - giving them endless nightmares that lead to sleepless nights and irritable parents!!!!
It was like I had sucked on a popsicle, an ice cube the size of the freaking iceberg that sank the Titanic AND the look on my Maths teacher's face everytime she saw my homework - ALL AT ONCE!!!!! MY BRAIN FROZE. Why, Mr. SLB?????? What did we EVER DO TO YOU?
And WHY is Kumuda forever looking like she commited some kind of a tasteless crime that will have her feathered and tarred should somebody discover her deed?

LOVED LOVED LOVED this week's round-up. It did earn me some strange looks from my mother-in-law as she saw me snorting into the pressure cooker - but it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!

ohh yes the peacockROFL
i was staring at it like an idiot todayOuch...it took me sum time to figure out that was indeed an impersonation of a peacockShocked nevertheless...it was more interesting than the scene itselfErmmLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Bhooma01-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.