Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhooma01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy...I am now something called Groupbie!!!! I used to be a Newbie...Is that good???!!!
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dips99

Note to self: Never ever read J's take 5 while eating. Good god J, almost choked on the orange slice. I am getting weird looks from my kids who cannot figure out why mommy is laughing hysterically. Good thing I work from home. Last thing I need is same looks from office crowd. 🤣🤣🤣

One more reason to look forward to Fridays. Muchas gracias Dr J.

So from what I gather, the Sanyasi is enticed by Sundari's picture perfect belly button and back less choli' Oh but I bet their love is "pure", Or is that what Daddy-ji wants but not the evil mommy?  And how does daddy-ji know about Sundari's assets and that they will work like charm???? He hasn't seen her in years, right? Or has he been skyping with bapu-ji secretly???? Holy cow, have I started to look for logic already'.. head->desk and double head->desk' 😕

The TSS, is exactly what is keeping me from committing to this show. Once burnt twice shy and all'

Back to AD. Be back in the night to read everyone else's comment.

Dips - 'tis Friday afternoon, ladki. 😉 AD can go hang itself  from the barnyard.

(Murphy - if you're listening, I really didn't mean that...)
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Looks like I missed something interesting - will go back and check after work today 😃

Wait - does that mean I have to re-watch the epi? 😲 On second thought...

I agree this has totally piqued my curiosity - but my one episode per week is done with Thursday 😲 Pray tell Bhooma, does it come @ the very end - I may just hit the FF button to get to that point.

J, quickly namkaran Bhooma.

Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies🤗
Awesome awesome Take 5 as always; i was giggling so hard while reading on my train ride back home; i got a whole bunch of "what the" glares from people😳. But who cares, anything for me weekly reunion with my dearies!

So i watched the episode on Thursday and surprising it was OK. I think Gautam has promise and though i have a very high benchmark of a romantic hero with a dark past😉; i see why Gautam was selected for the role. While the episode was a little too filmy and dramatic for my liking with the strong touch of SLB and kite flying sessions, another marathon to the finish and a nadi dupki all rolled into one episode; it was the only one of the 4-5 i have seen so far that i did not FF.

So i thought OK this may not be too bad; maybe the story n characters can grow on me till Youtube did the biggest ramanchi on me. After finishing my weekly quota and just before logging off, YT suggested "love scene 204: the haldi one from the Payash wedding with the prasad and bangles". 8 minutes of magical viewing later; Saras, Kumud and SLB all receded into the background and my heart just danced to the rhythm of Rabba ve😃

Israt: Good to see you back😊 Hope you are doing well!

Edited by meens80 - 11 years ago
howcome thumbnail
J...what a howlarious take 5...👏

PAST at present is very tense ...

"If you spend so much time developing a PAST - it had better have a decent TSS rating. A grand revelation along the lines of evil-stepmom-stole-Bapu's-dhoti-twenty-years-ago WON'T cut it. Capisce?" 🤣

dhoti langot are essential for a Ratnagiri man who has no mustache ... SLB can show a grand dhoti stealing scene in the swimming pool 5 located on floor3 ... 

Btw... Google for "gautam rode pink lips" ... 

savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

J... 🤗 and couldn't agree more, it will be a satyanash 10. I was asking Ash what to do as I am liking the show and can't stop thinking about what I know will happen. She said go and read J's post.

Found some peace of mind. Thank you for writing.

Israt 🤗, bolo bolo kya conclusion mila? Original storyline - aye or nay?😊

savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

Hello Ladies🤗
Awesome awesome Take 5 as always; i was giggling so hard while reading on my train ride back home; i got a whole bunch of "what the" glares from people😳. But who cares, anything for me weekly reunion with my dearies!

Meens, TGIF Ve!! I am glad that you did not do the jurrat of bypassing YT's recommendations!! 😉
howcome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

🤣🤣J- you are getting better and better!!😆🤣

Weekly roundup watching full episodes !

1) Shart completed - muh dikhai over. Her akad can go fly a kite!
2) Hero's mother committed suicide -- hope the why justifies the angst!
3) Stepmom repeated a saree and wore trousers again- woot woot!
4) All the running in the last two weeks was in preparation of marathon yesterday!
5) Dikri has become beti!
6) Dikra has become an integral part of dikri's family!

SLB had better go fly a kite if he wants to satyanaash too soon! Cut it!

Ash... I ff her scenes but i want to know if the elite step-mom can compete with the net sarees of someone we know ... And trousers for a vamp vs a lehenga choli for the dhikri... If this is not nayi soch, then i dont know what is...

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
J, aap bade awesome ho. ⭐️

I watched it today, and a few odd scenes here and there do that I could make intelligent comments (yeah right!) All I wondered was if the RM pool moved INSIDE dikhri's home 😲.. Hope they cleaned t up.. A birdie told me dikhri's family is well off.. They have 2 pools.. Whattay raees-zadas they are! 

So uttarayan is done? Two monts after the actual day? Now do we celebrate valentines day in ratnanagri or jump to holi?
showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Israt 🤗, bolo bolo kya conclusion mila?<font size="2"> <font size="2">O</font>riginal</font> <font size="2"><font size="2">storyline</font> - aye or nay</font>?</font>😊

We just have to make J write every week. Eventually someone from SLB's core group will come across and fall for it and it will be all naye. it happened before.