Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

~ Koi Paheli Hoon Mein ~ Yashashri AT #4 notepg125 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hey mail this to colors asap...

Hello colors channel,
we are impressed with the flair you have demonstrated with a completely different programming with shows like Balika Vadhu,Na Bole Tum and Madhubala. We wish you a very successful season of JDJ ..we just wish that you star Yashashri Masurkar(Bharti of Sanskaar Dharohar apnon ki) in your show...Firstly it will help in promotion of this new show and help in its trps(SDAK) and also Yashashri is a good dancer and has taken part in few dancing shows like Nachle Ve on ImagineTV.We wish that you will consider our request,because we as loyal fans of the channel only want it to do well.
with sincere regards,

,a colors fan...
just copy and paste if u have less time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitagangulymissfilmy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Koi Paheli Hoon Mein ~ Yashashri AT #4 notepg125 (Page 9)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitaganguly

Originally posted by loveYM

Originally posted by janavi07

Originally posted by loveYM

Originally posted by janavi07

any chance we will see yashu in holi event ?????
don't know re...she is nt promotion freak like othr pplsLOL

Promotion Freak or people/media  phobiaLOL
le tera jawab...khud usane hi de   diya LOL 

I would like to ask you a question  
Would you say you are media shy, or does the media shy away from you?

Its me yashashri Not really!!! But I am selective about my appearance and interviews...
2 hours ago Unlike 1  

Hi  all 

..I personally feel  that  she is not that much famous yet to be so selective about appearances 

and interviews..

If she is well established like say sanaya or Jennifer or drashti (just examples I am not 

comparing t)hen it might be good to be choosy.,

..otherwise she has to be active in interviews/appearances  Becoz  this field is full of *dikhawas* ...

plus other things like talents ...it is in her own interest ..

that is purely my personal views ..and  I respect her views fully  .At the end ...It is all upto herself 

to decide which one she can appear and which interview she can nod...becoz at the end of the 

day we dont know what the real entertainment field is like !!!!!

@priya cool 123 

I read in Yashu chat updates posted by May rose  at RBO forum 

Yashu said she loves to be in JDJ but she really ders not know if she would be 

considered since it is not in her hands ..

@sourya She can try for sahara shows..That wont have that much competition i suppose..though 

dont know for real.!!!!!

Normally There is huge competion for the main channels  like SP., Zee., colors .,sony., and life o.k ..etc

All the top PHs prefer either  well known faces like SI JW DD etc or new faces like ., Rab se sona 

Ishq.,lead actressetc.,or faces which have already acted in their shows like Mouni roy/Avika gor   

and are famous in  their own channel ..

So intermeditate faces whch are known ...but not so well... would have a tough time getting lead 

roles ..Might be they get other character roles .but  single lead might not be easy to get !!!!!

they must be willing to take up character roles ..

@bold-totally agree.
its very tough for actors like them who are intermediate for instance aditi gupta,supriya kapoor,sanjeeda sheikh and all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitagangulypriya_cool_123

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Why do u all think SWJ promised YM and then cheated her

Yes the role was changed...but they did wat they felt was good for their show... Whether the efforts were answered is totally another question ...

YM knew wat she was getting into... She s not being forced here... She s giving it a chance and time...

SWJ doesn't owe YM anything... Infact she was the one who gave YM a break.. Or was it mamta..
She s not duty bound to YM.. She can only offer wat she has in her kitty.. She can't go out of the way to make YM s character more than wat it was scripted for...

Yes.. The initial promotions should have clearly said who the main lead was... Or just because the lead of the show was less popular than YM..people really didn't bother...

For gods sake pls understand... SWJ is not ruining YM s career... Nor she s emotionally holding YM to stay in the show... As it is the role played by bharti is nothing great so far.. S any actor can do the part...

YM is acting in the show and continues to act in the show only because she wants to...or she doesn't have an option...

The show will have to go on ...and will go on depending on the channel s n ph s decision...

If YM is not happy she can quit... But let's not blame it on others.. 

Shit happens... And for us as YM s fans it happens all the time...

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Why do u all think SWJ promised YM and then cheated her

Yes the role was changed...but they did wat they felt was good for their show... Whether the efforts were answered is totally another question ...

YM knew wat she was getting into... She s not being forced here... She s giving it a chance and time...

SWJ doesn't owe YM anything... Infact she was the one who gave YM a break.. Or was it mamta..
She s not duty bound to YM.. She can only offer wat she has in her kitty.. She can't go out of the way to make YM s character more than wat it was scripted for...

Yes.. The initial promotions should have clearly said who the main lead was... Or just because the lead of the show was less popular than YM..people really didn't bother...

For gods sake pls understand... SWJ is not ruining YM s career... Nor she s emotionally holding YM to stay in the show... As it is the role played by bharti is nothing great so far.. S any actor can do the part...

YM is acting in the show and continues to act in the show only because she wants to...or she doesn't have an option...

The show will have to go on ...and will go on depending on the channel s n ph s decision...

If YM is not happy she can quit... But let's not blame it on others..

Shit happens... And for us as YM s fans it happens all the time...
But constantly LYING is nt an option as well...i believe ! SWJ shld nt have informed not ONLY YM bt also sme others about her role 'emerging'as d lead...there is smethng called as liability u hold against ur 'faithful'fans...bt d lady at d helm of affairs didn nothng but to churn out lies at d drop of a hat !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
So tell me what lies she s been churning at the drop of the hat as you say..

I just know of a rangmunch article and one other I think..

Are u really expecting her to say to the fans that YM is not an important character in the show.. I believe she s never said YM is the only lead...obviously they can't ask the fans to just get lost .. She has to appease the fans even of it involves lying...come on its showbizz.. Nobody s taking an oath here... Well if you are talking about conscience.. Well unless she s purposely doing something bad against YM you can't hold it against her..

Wat liabilities are you talking abt...  Pleasing fans with more screen time of their favorite actors... She shows wat she thinks sells... Wat if it is the liabilities is actually the meager screen space she s getting...if not fans I believe bharti s character wud be chopped off ..

You were telling abt informing others.. Who ?

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 18 March 2013 at 8:24am

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

So tell me what lies she s been churning at the drop of the hat as you say..

I just know of a rangmunch article and one other I think..

Are u really expecting her to say to the fans that YM is not an important character in the show.. I believe she s never said YM is the only lead...obviously they can't ask the fans to just get lost .. She has to appease the fans even of it involves lying...come on its showbizz.. Nobody s taking an oath here... Well if you are talking about conscience.. Well unless she s purposely doing something bad against YM you can't hold it against her..

Wat liabilities are you talking abt... Pleasing fans with more screen time of their favorite actors... She shows wat she thinks sells... Wat if it is the liabilities is actually the meager screen space she s getting...if not fans I believe bharti s character wud be chopped off ..

You were telling abt informing others.. Who ?

Oh yea...actually that goes beynd the so called articles and FB pages ! And since ur talking abt articles...you should also check on YM's !! May be u mite hv given dat a miss , as a certain fav was a given a royal ignore !! As u said Shit happens and it always happens to us..so lets jst not go on an argument all over AGAINNN !! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikapriya_cool_123DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top