kp_yasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Nainshree Aswome creation !!!!!
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janavi07

nothing new yaar...hole 2 month same thing happen each and every episode ab tho habit ho gayi hai...

Angry ho tho kispe hoo...serial pe yashu pe or swj pe ...😡

sahi kheh rahi ho janavi 
kispe angry ho kispe nahi pata hi nahi chalta 
yashashri ne serial ke shuru hone ke pehle kaha tha ki she will be back with bang this is what called bang jaha par thode si be screen space na mile 
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today yashashri was looking very good while dancing with a smile ðŸ˜ƒ
and i love her big eyes when she was talking on the phone main toh uske ankhon ko hi dekh rahi thi and uski awaz bhi bahut sweet thi :)
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

and i love her big eyes when she was talking on the phone main toh uske ankhon ko hi dekh rahi thi and uski awaz bhi bahut sweet thi :)

yes its pleasure watching her 
in todays episode yasha has got quite nice screen space as compare to other episodes till now
hope she get good screen space 
love her
janavi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

Really t yashu there in today epi ...now i will catch the YouTube episode
thanks for the information 😛
janavi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitaganguly

@janavi
We cant show our anger on anyone and also there is no use in showing our anger ...None  seem to understand or be interested in our feedbacks ..

anyhow I dont watch the show  ...rather i cant watch it ..

As usual all I can say is..best of luck for *Bharti*s character and hope that it  gets some good screen space 😊...

That's True no use to show our anger...because no use at all ...which one not done in 2 month...wo hamari request se change nahi hone wala...😭

I  cached  the epi only at Youtube but when i found yashu showed the last epi 😆...

now i gone Interest frm this Serial...Don't no how the Story will move...i just want yashashri talent waist na ho... she is so talented ...
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To all Yashu fans. Please watch today's episode of SDAK. Not only Yashu finally appeared to be one of the leads but had really good scenes too. Loved her acting as always. Also after the first episode, this episode was really well written and directed. Watch out for the Garba sequence...you'll all love it! :)
Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 11 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiNO.1

To all Yashu fans. Please watch today's episode of SDAK. Not only Yashu finally appeared to be one of the leads but had really good scenes too. Loved her acting as always. Also after the first episode, this episode was really well written and directed. Watch out for the Garba sequence...you'll all love it! :)

loved the garba sequence where all the family members plus yashu was dancing
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArshiNO.1

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved the epi yest..
was looking for the YT link to post it!!!

couldnt find!!!!

I have much reduced hopes from the show but jitne bhi din hai hope they give yashu some exposure