~ Koi Paheli Hoon Mein ~ Yashashri AT #4 notepg125 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunitaganguly

Hi  all 

..I personally feel  that  she is not that much famous yet to be so selective about appearances 

and interviews..

If she is well established like say sanaya or Jennifer or drashti (just examples I am not 

comparing t)hen it might be good to be choosy.,

..otherwise she has to be active in interviews/appearances  Becoz  this field is full of *dikhawas* ...

plus other things like talents ...it is in her own interest ..

that is purely my personal views ..and  I respect her views fully  .At the end ...It is all upto herself 

to decide which one she can appear and which interview she can nod...becoz at the end of the 

day we dont know what the real entertainment field is like !!!!!

@priya cool 123 

I read in Yashu chat updates posted by May rose  at RBO forum 

Yashu said she loves to be in JDJ but she really ders not know if she would be 

considered since it is not in her hands ..

@sourya She can try for sahara shows..That wont have that much competition i suppose..though 

dont know for real.!!!!!

Normally There is huge competion for the main channels  like SP., Zee., colors .,sony., and life o.k ..etc

All the top PHs prefer either  well known faces like SI JW DD etc or new faces like ., Rab se sona 

Ishq.,lead actressetc.,or faces which have already acted in their shows like Mouni roy/Avika gor   

and are famous in  their own channel ..

So intermeditate faces whch are known ...but not so well... would have a tough time getting lead 

roles ..Might be they get other character roles .but  single lead might not be easy to get !!!!!

they must be willing to take up character roles ..

@bold-totally agree.
its very tough for actors like them who are intermediate for instance aditi gupta,supriya kapoor,sanjeeda sheikh and all...
Why do u all think SWJ promised YM and then cheated her

Yes the role was changed...but they did wat they felt was good for their show... Whether the efforts were answered is totally another question ...

YM knew wat she was getting into... She s not being forced here... She s giving it a chance and time...

SWJ doesn't owe YM anything... Infact she was the one who gave YM a break.. Or was it mamta..
She s not duty bound to YM.. She can only offer wat she has in her kitty.. She can't go out of the way to make YM s character more than wat it was scripted for...

Yes.. The initial promotions should have clearly said who the main lead was... Or just because the lead of the show was less popular than YM..people really didn't bother...

For gods sake pls understand... SWJ is not ruining YM s career... Nor she s emotionally holding YM to stay in the show... As it is the role played by bharti is nothing great so far.. S any actor can do the part...

YM is acting in the show and continues to act in the show only because she wants to...or she doesn't have an option...

The show will have to go on ...and will go on depending on the channel s n ph s decision...

If YM is not happy she can quit... But let's not blame it on others.. 

Shit happens... And for us as YM s fans it happens all the time...
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Why do u all think SWJ promised YM and then cheated her

Yes the role was changed...but they did wat they felt was good for their show... Whether the efforts were answered is totally another question ...

YM knew wat she was getting into... She s not being forced here... She s giving it a chance and time...

SWJ doesn't owe YM anything... Infact she was the one who gave YM a break.. Or was it mamta..
She s not duty bound to YM.. She can only offer wat she has in her kitty.. She can't go out of the way to make YM s character more than wat it was scripted for...

Yes.. The initial promotions should have clearly said who the main lead was... Or just because the lead of the show was less popular than YM..people really didn't bother...

For gods sake pls understand... SWJ is not ruining YM s career... Nor she s emotionally holding YM to stay in the show... As it is the role played by bharti is nothing great so far.. S any actor can do the part...

YM is acting in the show and continues to act in the show only because she wants to...or she doesn't have an option...

The show will have to go on ...and will go on depending on the channel s n ph s decision...

If YM is not happy she can quit... But let's not blame it on others..

Shit happens... And for us as YM s fans it happens all the time...
But constantly LYING is nt an option as well...i believe ! SWJ shld nt have informed not ONLY YM bt also sme others about her role 'emerging'as d lead...there is smethng called as liability u hold against ur 'faithful'fans...bt d lady at d helm of affairs didn nothng but to churn out lies at d drop of a hat !!
So tell me what lies she s been churning at the drop of the hat as you say..

I just know of a rangmunch article and one other I think..

Are u really expecting her to say to the fans that YM is not an important character in the show.. I believe she s never said YM is the only lead...obviously they can't ask the fans to just get lost .. She has to appease the fans even of it involves lying...come on its showbizz.. Nobody s taking an oath here... Well if you are talking about conscience.. Well unless she s purposely doing something bad against YM you can't hold it against her..

Wat liabilities are you talking abt...  Pleasing fans with more screen time of their favorite actors... She shows wat she thinks sells... Wat if it is the liabilities is actually the meager screen space she s getting...if not fans I believe bharti s character wud be chopped off ..

You were telling abt informing others.. Who ?
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

So tell me what lies she s been churning at the drop of the hat as you say..

I just know of a rangmunch article and one other I think..

Are u really expecting her to say to the fans that YM is not an important character in the show.. I believe she s never said YM is the only lead...obviously they can't ask the fans to just get lost .. She has to appease the fans even of it involves lying...come on its showbizz.. Nobody s taking an oath here... Well if you are talking about conscience.. Well unless she s purposely doing something bad against YM you can't hold it against her..

Wat liabilities are you talking abt... Pleasing fans with more screen time of their favorite actors... She shows wat she thinks sells... Wat if it is the liabilities is actually the meager screen space she s getting...if not fans I believe bharti s character wud be chopped off ..

You were telling abt informing others.. Who ?

Oh yea...actually that goes beynd the so called articles and FB pages ! And since ur talking abt articles...you should also check on YM's !! May be u mite hv given dat a miss , as a certain fav was a given a royal ignore !! As u said Shit happens and it always happens to us..so lets jst not go on an argument all over AGAINNN !! :)
He he !

Well all of us agree on one thing then...

Shit happens ...
Well πŸ˜ƒ...

Judging by our constant debate on the matter, articles on both sides, responses by the producer on FB and the current situation...I am quite clear on the entire matter 😊...
  • Yashashri auditioned 1.5 years ago and got the part of the 'then' said lead, chosen by lead's family...
  • Since then there have been many delays, where she took short projects to fill the time, get experience and earn a living😊...
  • In the meantime Maverick, the previous co-producers, decided to leave the project and SWJ joined hands with MNS leader's family member (Sorry don't recall the lady's name)...
  •  The reason Maverick pulled out was due to creative differences...
  • We know from Yashashri's article, that her role changed from what she audienced for...
  •  SWJ said, Yashashri wasn't forced to take on the role and she made the character's position quite clear to her...As well as the slow transition Bharti will have, before her role has any significence in the show... She even questioned fans, that surely an actress of Yashashri's caliber, wouldn't chose any role she didn't find challenging, or something to that effect (Can someone remind us of her exact words from SWJ's FB page, please)😳..
  • In her Rangmunch article SWJ stated that, fans sent her hate mail, which I thought was slightly exaggerated...They were simple upset and wanted answers about Yashashri role... Isaw the post on her wall...
  • Even in the article her answers was confusing to say the least...She never actually understood our concerns, it seems πŸ˜•...
  • From Yashashri's point of view, how could she refuse this role?...She waited over a year, she couldn't possibliy refuse the offer, regardless of how reduced the role had become...As she said at the launch, she had to work 😊 ...
  • The channel has also played a huge part in choosing the cast...To the point that, they seem to be extenting the producer/actor's role, as Nani in the show as we debate the story...
  • The channel and producer are responsible for YM's welfare, but they aren't so ignorant to Yashashri's fan following and she is also a known face, despite Star One's not really appealing to the masses...
  • RBO and ShaNak have been credited in many articles, since our show went of air ...
  •  Yashashri is not unknown...Her recent Marathii shows, will be fresh to the regional audience...The channel want regional viewers, as TRP is now caculated from many other cities πŸ€“...
  • They obviously promoted Yashashri at the show launch, to bring in the audience numbers...
  • None of us are asking for screen space or demanding it...All our post to SWJ were about a logical story and to give Yashashri a meaningful role. as well as asking for Bharti to speak against dowry 😳...
  • We even commented on the flaws in the show and the need to stop the typical dailogue... But the SWJ seems unresponsive to that now...
  • She seems to be enjoying life in front of the camera now...You can see the snap-shots of that on her FB page wall...
  • No one is asking her or expects her to think of Yashashri...Why would she?..Her priority is her show and she answers to the channel...Who are obviously in favour of the 'now' leads...
  • Perhaps even Yashashri keeps her personal equation with SWJ, seperate from their work on the show ...
  • Mamta Ji had a joint hand in choosing Yashashri for RBO, it wasn't simply SWJ's choice...
  •  Either way Yashashri has accepted her lott and so have we 😳...
  • But that doesn't mean she has been treated fairly and that she herself is to blame for this comprimise...(Deja-vu, someone's esle had to settle for the same word, in his show too...Odhanians luck with their favourites πŸ˜³...)
  • She is working with a good channel and she is finally back on scene...Final consilation, all of us have taken from this messπŸ˜ƒ...

See you all later...Kubhi kushi, kabhi gham, especially jab saat hai hum...We might argue and we fight...But in the end we are alright πŸ˜†πŸ€—...Good NeendπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
So the moral of the story is initially it was decided to give main role to yashashri and cast her opposite jay.But later on they changed the story and decided to make the modern NRI gal the lead and bharti second lead.But later on,again they changed their mind and focused more on the NRI love story and yashashri's role was reduced even more.
I feel everyone,including the producers,channel,director,script writer should be blamed and not just SWJ.Yashashri is a very popular and very good actress.They shouldn't sideline her and waste her talent like this.
Yashashri took up this role only because of SWJ and the channel.She was promised of a lead role but her role was reduced to not even a side role.But still yashashri is doing the show in a hope that some day she will get justice.I really hope that day comes soon.

what happened guys ? AT 4 itna slow chalo chalo AT 5 jaldi open karna hain :)
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

what happened guys ? AT 4 itna slow chalo chalo AT 5 jaldi open karna hain :)
Jalis its true, we completed previouus ATs so fast, but now days noone willing to cum here, even me too

Just for the sake of to complete AT, we can't post anything, yes sometimes we post anythig, but  dos subject cums with flow, thr is no intension to fill pgs n complete AT, may be just like me ppl want sum time to relife...then we might again run dis ATπŸ˜†