WHERE the hell is Sharon in the title montage?!

-evangeline- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I was watching the new 'Bhootni Ke' promo on Youtube and though the dance looks super fun and amazing,the group freeze in the end really annoyed me a LOT!😡😡😡

HOW in the world can they not include Sharon in it??!!! Matlab,seriously!😡

Sharon is the dance team's manager,she is influential,she gets them their offers and on top of it all Sharon is known as the Dancing Diva,even if she is not dancing now!
And most importantly,Vrushika is one of the best dancers in the show now! The CV's thought nobody would notice if they keep her out of the title montage?!😡

First the channel doesn't promote the SwaRon promo,the official FB page puts up ajeeb polls on Sharon,and now the CV's find it right to include a non-dancer in the title montage but not Sharon Raiprakash.😡😡

I think this shot was from the National Dance League promo. Why the hell is it being used now??😕  
That track didn't even start yet! And neither is Sneha G present in it!!!

How can CV's be this biased??!! And this unfair to Sharon's character?!!😡

This better be the first and last time this happens. 
I really really hope they don't use this montage again EVER!😡

Please Share Your Views Guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now I am seriously hell pissed with this unethical behaviour of channel. Enough is enough. Abhi tak I am still angry that they didn't aired the Manbasiyo promo not even once on air and now this new title montage. Seriously yahan pe hun velle baithe hain jo kuch bhi de do aur ham ham khusi accept kar lenge. Abhi after so much hard work and all we were able to get SwaRon on the CP of the official page and now again here Sharon is eliminated from the title montage. And not only her Ashi is also missing. Seriously guys what sort of unprofessional behavior is this. What's your issue with SwaRon. Why don't you let us enjoy a single weekend peacefully? She is one of the main lead and one of the best dancer of group and usi ko you have not added. And please don't give the excuse that its from old clip. Because its more than two month now after Vrushika's entry itne dinon mein to I am certain if you have wanted you could have shot innumerable such sequences including the whole gang. Give us an explanation right now and rectify your mistake.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is just so annoying not to see Sharon in this.The dancing diva not being included is just NOT acceptable.The channel better change the title montage shot ASAP and include Sharon and they better stop being biased against SwaRon.
-evangeline- thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Now I am seriously hell pissed with this unethical behaviour of channel. Enough is enough. Abhi tak I am still angry that they didn't aired the Manbasiyo promo not even once on air and now this new title montage. Seriously yahan pe hun velle baithe hain jo kuch bhi de do aur ham ham khusi accept kar lenge. Abhi after so much hard work and all we were able to get SwaRon on the CP of the official page and now again here Sharon is eliminated from the title montage. And not only her Ashi is also missing. Seriously guys what sort of unprofessional behavior is this. What's your issue with SwaRon. Why don't you let us enjoy a single weekend peacefully? She is one of the main lead and one of the best dancer of group and usi ko you have not added. And please don't give the excuse that its from old clip. Because its more than two month now after Vrushika's entry itne dinon mein to I am certain if you have wanted you could have shot innumerable such sequences including the whole gang. Give us an explanation right now and rectify your mistake.

We're definitely not gonna buy any reasons this time. Seriously unhe time nahi mila to shoot one little group freeze with everyone included in it??! 
How can they even imagine not including Sharon in it??!!
Unfairness ki hadh hai yeh toh!
-evangeline- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

This is just so annoying not to see Sharon in this.The dancing diva not being included is just NOT acceptable.The channel better change the title montage shot ASAP and include Sharon and they better stop being biased against SwaRon.

DEFINITELY not acceptable!😡 Kabse dekh rahe hai,their unfair behaviour!
Ab toh bas hadh ho gayi😡
WE NEED SHARON ON THE TITLE MONTAGE AT ANY COST!😡
I hope the CV's are listening!
Abhira_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahaha. swaron fan buhut khush ho rahe the jan swaron ko screen space mil raha tha hai now its taarey turn ab unhe screen space milge love the pic muaah love taarey it is a slap on haters. face hahaha ke taani bhi imp character hai love u palki
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I don't know whats their problem with swaron/swayam/sharon.Its just unacceptable.Sharon is the dancing diva n she is not includes in montage its ridiculous.I mean d3 is a dance based show so montage should have dancer not non dancer.Its the limit.Firstly we didn't get khamkha n man basiyo promo,earlier swaron was not a official page cp,they wished shantannu when his b'day comes to end,unnecessary polls on sharon.Looks like they forget that swaron r the leads of the show..
I m just frustrated right now..:(
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi-maanvi

hahaha. swaron fan buhut khush ho rahe the jan swaron ko screen space mil raha tha hai now its taarey turn ab unhe screen space milge love the pic muaah love taarey it is a slap on haters. face hahaha ke taani bhi imp character hai love u palki

Unwanted comments not allowded moreover sharon is a dancing diva so she have full rights to get screen space n about montage She deserved to be there so she will be there soon get that straight its not a place of haters its a place of swaron loversEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
-evangeline- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi-maanvi

Please dont try and create a warfield here. My question is to the CV's and the production house. No where am I trying to bring about rifts between the two fanbases or trying to keep one couple over the other. 
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure the person who uploaded this was either sleepy or had drifted to 4 months back in the past when Sharon was absent on the show. But time to wake up dude, come out of your delusion and see the reality Sharon is back on the show. 
This one has to be a grave mistake frm Channel V's side, rectify it asap