Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

removed (Page 9)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by AreYaar

Alright, An...as it works for you guys...there is no point going round and round about the same thing.

I have not had any points presented to me about why the redemption is not being seen...while I think I've made enough points to show what is redemption in keeping with RK's character...ab if no one wants to understand, fair enough.

It works for you and it does not work me but it does not mean, the writer should stop doing what he wants to do. Bold: If others don't understand it, it does not make them immature or dumb.  

Points, I will try PMing you tomorrow. Smile

LOL again...WHERE did he call ANYONE dumb?? Why are you putting your own spin on this, An?

And why are you taking it personally when he is calling some fans immature...do you deny that a lot of the ranting that goes on Twitter, FB etc. IS immature? 

Anyways, let's drop this now...as other have pointed out in here...the writers will show what they want to based on whatever TRPs they get...the rest of the ranting and praises are a sideshow...as Azzmatazz rightly put, he is but human at the end of the day as well...an artist who can get frustrated when his work is not understood...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-AmoureuxTaiyo

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

@An and @Anu:
I just have to say this... It was a pleasure reading your opinions and the discussion. I loved the way you both "agreed to disagree". A perfect example of a matured conversation. This is what i call a healthy debate. Thank you so much for it.  At the end of the day we all have our own views and unless we agree to disagree things will be monotonous and boring Smile

Thanks, Azmatazz...I loved your post as well since you calmly explained all sides of the situation including Mr. Shekhawat's point of view...and the perils of being active in the cyber world...lol we all get caught up in the drama sometimes...so we do need to take a timeout and try and view it more objectively.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux-brokensoul-

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i want diffrnt kind of redemption not ghissa pita
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
How does making RK darker grey with those demeaning dialgoues in every episode shows uniqueness of redemption?Confused its my opinion as a normal viewer or my dumbness but they are killing his character day by day in the name of making him a multi layered character Ouch

..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
TFS Smile They can show redemption by making RK staying in character without losing any  of his layers in more simple & understanding way for fans..don't have to complicate too much by bringing twist & turns & making it more worse than before.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL again...WHERE did he call ANYONE dumb?? Why are you putting your own spin on this, An?

And why are you taking it personally when he is calling some fans immature...do you deny that a lot of the ranting that goes on Twitter, FB etc. IS immature? 

Anyways, let's drop this now...as other have pointed out in here...the writers will show what they want to based on whatever TRPs they get...the rest of the ranting and praises are a sideshow...as Azzmatazz rightly put, he is but human at the end of the day as well...an artist who can get frustrated when his work is not understood...

The word is an absolute favourite on this forum so human error on my part is bound to happen LOLLOLLOL Sorry, if I was putting my spin on anything. 

Anu, I believe everyone is entitled to his or her views and opinions whatever they be. I just have a very low tolerance level when it comes to abusive language, rest it's fine with me. I completely believe it's the writers' story and I have no right to dictate to them and go and hound them. But, I have the right to complain and crib about it here in the forum. 

Agree, an artist can get frustrated and feel he is being pushed into the corner because the viewers are not on the same page.

Edited by an12345678 - 15 March 2013 at 11:27am

-brokensoul-AreYaar

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I agree with sir and I don't want gissa pittaa redemption. His character is building very well for what he is introduced. I always said it is very matured character that has to be study calmly and that's what sir told. We should calmly let them do their job because I am sure they have better tracks to show for us and trust them.
I always said and for that people bashed me but still say it is very matured character that is build once in a while and you need to maturely understand it then complaining about it.

Edited by emptyworld - 15 March 2013 at 9:42am

syasyaCourageous_Leo--Rose--

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
agree with everything except for the weak part i don't think rk is weak but he is a hard cookie to crack and when it comes to love rk will take each step at a time.

I would not like to show RK becoming a seedha saada and simply crying in redemption and helping poor and mellowing down...Thats not him...His redemption has to be different

i so love this lineClap yes rk is a whole different character, he has his own way of showing redemption, this is not ekta's shows where the hero has to cry a bucket to show omg i miss her etc...that is NOT our RK! he is master of his own faith and life so him saying he loves madhu will be trough action not verbal and i am loving this. we rk fans are fine the way he is showing in anger, pain, frustrated and crazy if others wants to see cry me a river lead male there are others shows they can go see that but for me i am loving the rk character is proud and differentApprove

His jealousy...his anger...his possessiveness...that pooison in him...all that is love...a very dark side of love...which no one seems to understand...Very easy to throw bricks and thats what is been done

BINGO! his love is dark not fairy tale drama where he will give rose to BIWI or put his head down in front of anyone. one needs to be mature to understand the shades of rk, he is a very complex and very different kind of man. he is a dark prince that always will the nayak and khalnaya but for me he is an amazing person when it comes to his limits. agree it is so easy to point fingers at someone when you yourself is the mistake. one needs to see the dept of rk to understand his action and reaction but people tends to reach conclusion without thinking twice about it. for me i am loving this shades of rk and i hope rk never changes and always stay the way he is b/c that is what his character is all about dark and possessive!

syasyaCourageous_Leocaffeineaddict.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index