Page 8 of 11

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akhil03

Goldie

akhil03

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

rk is rk   large the life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuSaiS

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
realization is the first step of redemption...I would not like to show RK becoming a seedha saada and simply crying in redemption and helping poor and mellowing down...Thats not him...His redemption has to be different...BUTTT...now..seeing the reaction of the viewers...who obviously understand RK,life and love,characterizations more then me...we may have to show a ghisa pita redemption becos thats what would be understood...It was my mistake to believe that i m dealing with slightly mature fans...but i was totally wrong...

His jealousy...his anger...his possessiveness...that pooison in him...all that is love...a very dark side of love...which no one seems to understand...Very easy to throw bricks and thats what is been done...Infact thats why i have even stopped visiting those sites now...Why interact and just say thanks or sorry when they dont seem to understand anything...?People ask for layering...and when we give that..they ask for black or white characters...

RS Sir ...This is 4 uClapClapClap...U said it...LOL...People want Black n Whilte characters only...If somebody does wrong tht person is totally wrong ...LOL...Understanding RK...LOL...Its a big joke ...Many understand only 1 thing...Crying...Bashing...n demanding 4 new jodis ...without understanding anything...LOL...

Edited by Acid_Queen - 15 March 2013 at 8:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaTemptations..SmokeySilence.sree.gattuSaiSHeartless_Freak

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

An, differences in opinion are bound to happen but I also am not able to understand why ppl can't understand the redemption/realization track even a TINY bit...I actually think the writing in those weeks has been some of the most fantastic in the show yet...

I'm not a professional writer like you may be but I've always loved reading so maybe that is where my perspective on this is coming from...different strokes I guess is what we'll have to leave it at...I don't personally get the sheer ANGER being directed at the writers for the revenge/redemption track...within the confines of a daily soap, they've managed to execute something amazing as far as I'm concerned...it is only this recent filler Don track which btw is heavily lifted from LTL that I'm not much of a fan of.

The same way you are unable to understand why some of us are not on the same page. Smile You cannot blame the others of not seeing what they are attempting to show when you are unable to see why we are complaining. I am okay with the Don track, not because it's going to force R.K into doing something but because it adds to the intrigue and curiosity factor and how he changes the dynamics of a relationship. 

Here is something that one of the books on my shelf say: "Fiction has the flexibility denied to film and drama, where everything the spectator knows must be shown." 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04pippa_Darling_Invisible_WingsSaiSswan20-brokensoul-Amoureuxbhanu_rekhag

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I still want RS to stick to the Redemption track HE PLANNED! Not the one which he calls ghisa pita... Coz it is ghisa pita! When RK is Alag Chhe so why can't his redemption be.
You should have asked, what made the team rope in SULTAN Stern Smile
More than redemption, I wanna know this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaRSP04Acid_QueenSaiSHeartless_Freakleelaa9

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
TFS

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

TFS

All pros and cons of belonging to the online virtual world i guess.  I thought RS knew how to handle it all Smile but then he too is a human so its understandable.

As far as i have understood team MB till date i don't think they would ever bow down to fans demands. They have beleived in their abilities and have shown what they have wanted to all the time, despite of all the compalints and cribbing. So far they have been successful and the numbers speak for them. And the way ST asks fans to watch something else if not liking the current track it only proves it Smile

My message to RS (if you can post it): Sir, Please understand that the more popular your show the more complaints you will have from the different 10000 fans. You should be happy about that and just take the comments in your own stride and let it not deter you. As you want fans to understand where you are coming from and how you perceive a character and its layers please understand that every fan has his own sensibility... and his own layer...  You are not catering to a certain age group or a certain geography.  You  are catering to people from all strata of the society, all age groups and diversified all over the world, belonging to different beliefs, having different personalities.  Not every one would be on the same page ofcourse and not everyone would be convinced with what you show.

Despite of all this, please understand that if we decide to come here, spend time discussing and debating or complaining over a character and how he / she behaves its only becuase we love the show and the characters. Had it not been the case why would one even invest anytime here. That too the precious time thats not going to bear anything fruitful Wink

So Sir just take a chill pill... At the end of the day we will have to see what you are showing for its not in our hands to change the course of the story LOL (only if i wish that could have been the case Big smile)

Azi- U have said everything I want to say.

I am sure with the negative feedback there would be posiitve feedback praising them too. But human nature only negative feedbacks are noticed and they are reacting to only those.

And they can't blame fans as U said. There are different people with different way of looking into things. And they cannot expect eveyrone's thinking to be the same. The fact that people are commenting negatively or posiitvely is proof enough show is being noticed and it matters to people who is spending so much time crib, praise or whatever. So it is not fair to judge people on their maturity level.

I think they should be able to take all these things and do their work as they feel is right.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pippaflamenco_Darling_-Ratzz-Invisible_WingsAmoureuxbhanu_rekhag

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
so true... people don't understand the meaning of a layered character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.