removed (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
TFSSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Tfs Smile  Smile

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

TFS

i for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interestin?

Sure he can...but that takes time...To admit his mistakes is tantamount to being vulnerable...and for a man as egotistical as RK, vulnerable is the last thing he wants to be...that is why Mr. Shekhawat is calling him a weak man...cuz it takes STRENGTH to admit  your mistakes...to admit that you were wrong...RK uses his ego as a shield...and that is why his redemption will take time.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..RSP04-Raichu-bangaloresAcid_QueenNymeriaAmoureuxEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

An, as far as I understood his post...it is not different opinions that bother him but the utter lack of understanding...as an artist if you try to express something, tell a story, show layering to a character and ppl don't even get the essence of it one bit, it would be frustrating.

Most of the fans just seem to have their own agendas...the DD fans cuz they feel upset that Madhu is mistreated by RK and the VD fans have their own...then there's the Rishbala fans who just want romance, period...there aren't many fans who want to watch this for story and characterization.

He IS sticking to his vision as best as he can and I think he's managed quite well in a time where TRP pressures change perfectly good stories overnight into nightmares...a very good example being NBT.

I don't think he's venturing out and asking fans why they don't like what he's showing...if ppl ask him questions, he'll reply...which seems to be the case here...someone asked him and he replied...

I don't see anything wrong with him questioning the maturity of some fans with the way they've created uproars anytime a darker tone to RK's character is shown...I don't see where he called anyone dumb.

This is a complex story and there aren't many takers for complex stories of such sort on Indian TV...that they've managed to show this much layering to RK is an achievement in itself...don't know how long it will last though.

Anu: I believe in a good story and love watching good writing on screen. I don't have a moral compass when it comes to stories, I read all kinds, and as I said before also, I have no issues with R.K having any colour or the revenge drama. I did and still have a problem with the writing of the revenge track and this present so called redemption track. To be honest, his replies are making me question my own understanding of writing, whatever little I have thanks to it being my field of interest. 

We all are not watching this show from the same window and if he expects that everyone is able to see the same view from their respective windows, he is completely being unrealistic. It's better not to communicate because then you won't just hear praises. 

P.S.: I may not agree but never have wanted this show's TRPs to drop because it snatches away the creatives freedom to show what they want to show. But, the same way, I have the right to not agree to what he is trying to project.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa-CarpeDeim--Ratzz-Invisible_WingsAmoureuxswan20-brokensoul-bhanu_rekhagAreYaar

fantesy

IF-Dazzler

fantesy

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thx

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Anu: I believe in a good story and love watching good writing on screen. I don't have a moral compass when it comes to stories, I read all kinds, and as I said before also, I have no issues with R.K having any colour or the revenge drama. I did and still have a problem with the writing of the revenge track and this present so called redemption track. To be honest, his replies are making me question my own understanding of writing, whatever little I have thanks to it being my field of interest. 

We all are not watching this show from the same window and if he expects that everyone is able to see the same view from their respective windows, he is completely being unrealistic. It's better not to communicate because then you won't just hear praises. 

P.S.: I may not agree but never have wanted this show's TRPs to drop because it snatches away the creatives freedom to show what they want to show. But, the same way, I have the right to not agree to what he is trying to project.  

An, differences in opinion are bound to happen but I also am not able to understand why ppl can't understand the redemption/realization track even a TINY bit...I actually think the writing in those weeks has been some of the most fantastic in the show yet...

I'm not a professional writer like you may be but I've always loved reading so maybe that is where my perspective on this is coming from...different strokes I guess is what we'll have to leave it at...I don't personally get the sheer ANGER being directed at the writers for the revenge/redemption track...within the confines of a daily soap, they've managed to execute something amazing as far as I'm concerned...it is only this recent filler Don track which btw is heavily lifted from LTL that I'm not much of a fan of.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-CarpeDeim--Raichu-Invisible_WingsAmoureuxTaiyonoimi

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
tfs

mahimesha

mahimesha

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i like Rk no matter what he is ,..he is awesome with uniqueness Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.