Page 6 of 11

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
TFS..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
TFS

i for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interestin?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girl-Raichu-SaiS-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsDrashtifan4everbhanu_rekhag

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !
Yes RK is different, his redemption will be different as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuSaiS

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

@Anu: If you are trying to write a kafkaesque story, which is what his replies make me believe, there will be thousand different opinions. The writer should stick to his vision and be in his zone, rather than coming out and trying to see what others are saying. Don't blame the audience if they don't see it the same way. 

I am unable to see what he is trying to attempt and if that makes me dumb, let it be. Smile 

An, as far as I understood his post...it is not different opinions that bother him but the utter lack of understanding...as an artist if you try to express something, tell a story, show layering to a character and ppl don't even get the essence of it one bit, it would be frustrating.

Most of the fans just seem to have their own agendas...the DD fans cuz they feel upset that Madhu is mistreated by RK and the VD fans have their own...then there's the Rishbala fans who just want romance, period...there aren't many fans who want to watch this for story and characterization.

He IS sticking to his vision as best as he can and I think he's managed quite well in a time where TRP pressures change perfectly good stories overnight into nightmares...a very good example being NBT.

I don't think he's venturing out and asking fans why they don't like what he's showing...if ppl ask him questions, he'll reply...which seems to be the case here...someone asked him and he replied...

I don't see anything wrong with him questioning the maturity of some fans with the way they've created uproars anytime a darker tone to RK's character is shown...I don't see where he called anyone dumb.

This is a complex story and there aren't many takers for complex stories of such sort on Indian TV...that they've managed to show this much layering to RK is an achievement in itself...don't know how long it will last though.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya.SmokeySilence.-CarpeDeim--Raichu-Acid_QueenSaiSAmoureuxHeartless_FreakEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTaiyonoimi

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

TFS

i for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interestin?
100% agree with you !!!
I don't want RK to change, because I love him how he is. Madhu loves him the way he is as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Rkmadhuawsome

Rkmadhuawsome

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
U r dumb y did u do this man now they will make rk a boring character plzzz go and tell him nt to do that plzzz we just want that madhu and rk should get togather bt rk shld be lyk this only plzz

Rkmadhuawsome

Rkmadhuawsome

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

U r dumb y did u do this man now they will make rk a boring character plzzz go and tell him nt to do that plzzz we just want that madhu and rk should get togather bt rk shld be lyk this only plzz

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by an12345678

@Anu: If you are trying to write a kafkaesque story, which is what his replies make me believe, there will be thousand different opinions. The writer should stick to his vision and be in his zone, rather than coming out and trying to see what others are saying. Don't blame the audience if they don't see it the same way. 

I am unable to see what he is trying to attempt and if that makes me dumb, let it be. Smile 

An, as far as I understood his post...it is not different opinions that bother him but the utter lack of understanding...as an artist if you try to express something, tell a story, show layering to a character and ppl don't even get the essence of it one bit, it would be frustrating.

Most of the fans just seem to have their own agendas...the DD fans cuz they feel upset that Madhu is mistreated by RK and the VD fans have their own...then there's the Rishbala fans who just want romance, period...there aren't many fans who want to watch this for story and characterization.

He IS sticking to his vision as best as he can and I think he's managed quite well in a time where TRP pressures change perfectly good stories overnight into nightmares...a very good example being NBT.

I don't think he's venturing out and asking fans why they don't like what he's showing...if ppl ask him questions, he'll reply...which seems to be the case here...someone asked him and he replied...

I don't see anything wrong with him questioning the maturity of some fans with the way they've created uproars anytime a darker tone to RK's character is shown...I don't see where he called anyone dumb.

This is a complex story and there aren't many takers for complex stories of such sort on Indian TV...that they've managed to show this much layering to RK is an achievement in itself...don't know how long it will last though.
Well said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.