Page 5 of 11

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
even i don't want rondu RKTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Do I see a frustrated artist or a frustrated businessman? I will go with the later since the TRP numbers speak for themselves. The numbers say you are going great, the people: not so much. Projection at its finest.

The latter? You mean a frustrated businessman? How so if you're saying that the numbers are doing great?

I see a frustrated artist talking...for the audience is not able to understand the layering and nuance he is showing...which is very sad...this is one of the more maturely written stories on TV today where the audience is only able to understand trip/catch and dupatta sequences as love anyways.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaarmummySimple-GirlNymeriaFoRbIdDeN_LuVEvIlNeSs_RoCkZHeartless_Freak

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="3">right RK is a dark multi-layered character but noone understand that...ppl wanna see him crying bcoz thats only thing they understand Stern Smile</font>
Indian audience can never understand grey character thats why dey show either black or white (cant blame makers now)
Nishi I just hope that they dont go d ghisa pita way of showing redemption...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaSaiSHeartless_Freak

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Tfs

Simple-Girl

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thanks for shaing

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
TFS

All pros and cons of belonging to the online virtual world i guess.  I thought RS knew how to handle it all Smile but then he too is a human so its understandable.

As far as i have understood team MB till date i don't think they would ever bow down to fans demands. They have beleived in their abilities and have shown what they have wanted to all the time, despite of all the compalints and cribbing. So far they have been successful and the numbers speak for them. And the way ST asks fans to watch something else if not liking the current track it only proves it Smile

My message to RS (if you can post it): Sir, Please understand that the more popular your show the more complaints you will have from the different 10000 fans. You should be happy about that and just take the comments in your own stride and let it not deter you. As you want fans to understand where you are coming from and how you perceive a character and its layers please understand that every fan has his own sensibility... and his own layer...  You are not catering to a certain age group or a certain geography.  You  are catering to people from all strata of the society, all age groups and diversified all over the world, belonging to different beliefs, having different personalities.  Not every one would be on the same page ofcourse and not everyone would be convinced with what you show.

Despite of all this, please understand that if we decide to come here, spend time discussing and debating or complaining over a character and how he / she behaves its only becuase we love the show and the characters. Had it not been the case why would one even invest anytime here. That too the precious time thats not going to bear anything fruitful Wink

So Sir just take a chill pill... At the end of the day we will have to see what you are showing for its not in our hands to change the course of the story LOL (only if i wish that could have been the case Big smile)

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgRSP04-CarpeDeim-Simple-Girlhave-a-dreamkrithi12pippa_Darling_--Krish---Veritaserum-sush12_RM..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsDrashtifan4everSaiSswan20White_lilyNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagTaiyonoimiAreYaar

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@Anu: If you are trying to write a kafkaesque story, which is what his replies make me believe, there will be thousand different opinions. The writer should stick to his vision and be in his zone, rather than coming out and trying to see what others are saying. Don't blame the audience if they don't see it the same way. 

I am unable to see what he is trying to attempt and if that makes me dumb, let it be. Smile 

Edited by an12345678 - 15 March 2013 at 7:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04-CarpeDeim--Ratzz-SaiSswan20Amoureuxbhanu_rekhag

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.