Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

removed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

sp110

IF-Dazzler

sp110

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
please pass on the msg of mine to shekhawat sir that no not everybody is of the dirty opinion.  u can read my views on every post that i have supported their views and like this there are hundreds of post makers/ viewers who like the way show is going on.  actually this gangwar creation has made all this thing in people's mind.  so sir dont dishearten we will support u if we are real madhubala-, i mean rishbala fans.  we are not putting this show to closer but rishbala moments were the true colour of this show.  like in talli sequence both accepted their feelings, so think on that track that by chance they come closer some how and not talli always but some more rishbala like episodes can bring back the confidence of the viewers.  appreciation will never come till a rough path is run through in any work or even in life's smallest things.  there should be someone who knows how to see the good thing not the bad things so soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaJeannieJAsree.gattuHeartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smartangel

at all fans , please stop bothering rs sir, he is very disturbed by some harsh response of fans
thank uSmile

we are not going to him u post this convo that means u bother him plz stop going to him everybody jitna explanation or statement wahan se ayenge or confusion hoga unko unka kam krne do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Wow...poor Mr. Shekhawat that no one is able to understand the superb nuanced writing he's managed to execute...it would indeed be QUITE sad if they give up on what they've created and just take a cliched path to satisfy the audience crying for a goody goody RK...

In my opinion, Mr. Shekhawat is the real star of this show for his FANTASTIC dialogues...it would be sad if such kind of hyper fans just kill his motivation to write.

He is so right about the black and white bit...ppl just aren't able to understand the grey that is being shown regarding RK...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasree.gattuJeannieJA-Ratzz-FoRbIdDeN_LuVNymeriasuk19EvIlNeSs_RoCkZShedevil25Heartless_Freak

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
TFS

.Indu.

IF-Dazzler

.Indu.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
tfsBig smile redemption in a different way 

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Do I see a frustrated artist or a frustrated businessman? I will go with the later since the TRP numbers speak for themselves. The numbers say you are going great, the people: not so much. Projection at its finest.

alovi_21

IF-Dazzler

alovi_21

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
TFs, witter is not allowed to write what they want to how due to fans or some time due to TRP, really how difficult it will be write a daily soap , isse to Movie is bit easy everything you will see in one shot so pll are ok

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.