India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

removed (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Wow...poor Mr. Shekhawat that no one is able to understand the superb nuanced writing he's managed to execute...it would indeed be QUITE sad if they give up on what they've created and just take a cliched path to satisfy the audience crying for a goody goody RK...

In my opinion, Mr. Shekhawat is the real star of this show for his FANTASTIC dialogues...it would be sad if such kind of hyper fans just kill his motivation to write.

He is so right about the black and white bit...ppl just aren't able to understand the grey that is being shown regarding RK...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya.SoulMates.-Ratzz-sree.gattu_Tangled_Nymeriasuk19EvIlNeSs_RoCkZIchadhariNaginHeartless_Freak

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
TFS
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
tfsBig smile redemption in a different way 
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Do I see a frustrated artist or a frustrated businessman? I will go with the later since the TRP numbers speak for themselves. The numbers say you are going great, the people: not so much. Projection at its finest.
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
TFs, witter is not allowed to write what they want to how due to fans or some time due to TRP, really how difficult it will be write a daily soap , isse to Movie is bit easy everything you will see in one shot so pll are ok
Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
even i don't want rondu RKTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Do I see a frustrated artist or a frustrated businessman? I will go with the later since the TRP numbers speak for themselves. The numbers say you are going great, the people: not so much. Projection at its finest.

The latter? You mean a frustrated businessman? How so if you're saying that the numbers are doing great?

I see a frustrated artist talking...for the audience is not able to understand the layering and nuance he is showing...which is very sad...this is one of the more maturely written stories on TV today where the audience is only able to understand trip/catch and dupatta sequences as love anyways.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaarmummySimple-Girl_Tangled_NymeriaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZHeartless_Freak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index