Page 3 of 11

flamenco

IF-Sizzlerz

flamenco

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
TFS 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smartangelsree.gattu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
TFSSmile 

Smartangelsree.gattu

xXxNoreen786xXx

Goldie

xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I understand where he's coming from, the last time raghuvir shekawat sir confirmed RK redemption track has already started, that's where RKs obsession, anger and frustration comes from towards madhu.

I'm happy they have shown a diff redemption track according to RK the character. RK is different and his redemption has to be unique, hats off the the creatives for this.

We don't want a crying RK and becoming seeda saada admi. That's not him,
I don't understand why people complain, when they want something the creatives give it them but them they still complain.

I feel bad for RS sir as the viewers reactions has put him off. From visiting these sites.

I agree with sir that its immature behaviour.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01syasyaSmartangelpnars.SmokeySilence.baisakh45sree.gattuSimple-GirlJeannieJAarpita20FoRbIdDeN_LuVHeartless_FreakEvIlNeSs_RoCkZAreYaar

mariya354

mariya354

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
thanks

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
So They messed up the story for larger then life twist that is the reason blaiming royal fans who give them so called TRP or what?

Edited by desait - 15 March 2013 at 7:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashtifan4ever

fiavanghee

Goldie

fiavanghee

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thank

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
uniqueness wat RS is saying is never understood by anyone including me Just because we are common people or hume simple redemption he samjh ajaye thats enough 100 me se 1 or 2 ko inka new style of redemption samjh aye to kya faida wat is the point of uniqueness when nobody understood?
Mujhe bhe rota hua ya rk apne knees pe nhe chaiye
but atleast something like that jo mostly logo ko samjh aye

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girlsree.gattu-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsDrashtifan4everbhanu_rekhag

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting. He seems to be the real AYM LOLLOLLOL I am just a dumb audience so it looks like we are on different pages. Smile 

-brokensoul-Invisible_Wings

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.