Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Wow! He sounds majorly pissed off!
Thanks for posting.

I don't understand one thing...how is it love, deep down or otherwise when RK still says all those things he does in the precap?

Won't something in him be repulsed at the very thought?

If RS is projecting layers, it's not all that evident to me. Unless, being angry at Madhu and then being angry with himself and then humiliating her in public is layered.
 Then again, maybe I'm not mature.LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarZorica_Bgdsush12_DDAmoureuxswan20-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsDrashtifan4everNeelam..bhanu_rekhag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "removed (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armummy

IF-Dazzler

armummy

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Great Convo. Thx for sharing. I understand his frustration . Peopel want different but when they get they are not happy .

I am loving it and hope they don't change strategy and make it a run of the mill. And please no clichs with sultan track too .

Edited by armummy - 15 March 2013 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01SmartangelJeannieJAsree.gattu-SanaLuvAbhay-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

calming-melody

IF-Stunnerz

calming-melody

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
poor rs.stop complaining.its not good for mb show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Smartangel

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Sir Ji needs Thand Thanda pani LOL LOL!

sush12_DD-brokensoul-

arpita20

IF-Rockerz

arpita20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
TFS

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Originally posted by Smartangel

• 6:08pm
    Nisha Bansal

ok sir, i got ur point, love is always above everything but it should be selfless n pure.
    but i want a very strong redemption track sir, rk is still very egoistic, love me koi ego nhi hoti,

• 6:15pm
    Raghuvir Shekhawat

Thats the point...Redemption cant be different then the character...A few days back i had made a statement...hsi redemption has already started...and i still stick to it...See...his realization..(Not verbal...buy hsi soul knows this ) that he lovves Madhu has deep down already taken place...But RK is such a weak man that he doesnt want to accept this...That realization is the first step of redemption...I would not like to show RK becoming a seedha saada and simply crying in redemption and helping poor and mellowing down...Thats not him...His redemption has to be different...BUTTT...now..seeing the reaction of the viewers...who obviously understand RK,life and love,characterizations more then me...we may have to show a ghisa pita redemption becos thats what would be understood...It was my mistake to believe that i m dealing with slightly mature fans...but i was totally wrong...

• 6:17pm
    Raghuvir Shekhawat

His jealousy...his anger...his possessiveness...that pooison in him...all that is love...a very dark side of love...which no one seems to understand...Very easy to throw bricks and thats what is been done...Infact thats why i have even stopped visiting those sites now...Why interact and just say thanks or sorry when they dont seem to understand anything...?People ask for layering...and when we give that..they ask for black or white characters...

my conversation with raghuvir shekhawat

Thanks so much for sharing this.Smile

Smartangelsree.gattu

akhil03

Goldie

akhil03

rk large then life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Smartangel

Groupbie

Smartangel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
at all fans , please stop bothering rs sir, he is very disturbed by some harsh response of fans
thank uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeannieJA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.