Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

TFS

All pros and cons of belonging to the online virtual world i guess.  I thought RS knew how to handle it all 😊 but then he too is a human so its understandable.

As far as i have understood team MB till date i don't think they would ever bow down to fans demands. They have beleived in their abilities and have shown what they have wanted to all the time, despite of all the compalints and cribbing. So far they have been successful and the numbers speak for them. And the way ST asks fans to watch something else if not liking the current track it only proves it 😊

My message to RS (if you can post it): Sir, Please understand that the more popular your show the more complaints you will have from the different 10000 fans. You should be happy about that and just take the comments in your own stride and let it not deter you. As you want fans to understand where you are coming from and how you perceive a character and its layers please understand that every fan has his own sensibility... and his own layer...  You are not catering to a certain age group or a certain geography.  You  are catering to people from all strata of the society, all age groups and diversified all over the world, belonging to different beliefs, having different personalities.  Not every one would be on the same page ofcourse and not everyone would be convinced with what you show.

Despite of all this, please understand that if we decide to come here, spend time discussing and debating or complaining over a character and how he / she behaves its only becuase we love the show and the characters. Had it not been the case why would one even invest anytime here. That too the precious time thats not going to bear anything fruitful 😉

So Sir just take a chill pill... At the end of the day we will have to see what you are showing for its not in our hands to change the course of the story 😆 (only if i wish that could have been the case 😃)

Azi- U have said everything I want to say.

I am sure with the negative feedback there would be posiitve feedback praising them too. But human nature only negative feedbacks are noticed and they are reacting to only those.

And they can't blame fans as U said. There are different people with different way of looking into things. And they cannot expect eveyrone's thinking to be the same. The fact that people are commenting negatively or posiitvely is proof enough show is being noticed and it matters to people who is spending so much time crib, praise or whatever. So it is not fair to judge people on their maturity level.

I think they should be able to take all these things and do their work as they feel is right.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so true... people don't understand the meaning of a layered character.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

The same way you are unable to understand why some of us are not on the same page. ðŸ˜Š You cannot blame the others of not seeing what they are attempting to show when you are unable to see why we are complaining. I am okay with the Don track, not because it's going to force R.K into doing something but because it adds to the intrigue and curiosity factor and how he changes the dynamics of a relationship. 

Here is something that one of the books on my shelf say: "Fiction has the flexibility denied to film and drama, where everything the spectator knows must be shown." 

Alright, An...as it works for you guys...there is no point going round and round about the same thing.

I have not had any points presented to me about why the redemption is not being seen...while I think I've made enough points to show what is redemption in keeping with RK's character...ab if no one wants to understand, fair enough.
Gayatri-D-Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I respect his explanation...he didn't want to give a ghisa pita redemption track...ok...he said-----------"Infact thats why i have even stopped visiting those sites now...Why interact and just say thanks or sorry when they dont seem to understand anything...?"-------he actually doesn't need to visit these sites as the support provided to TRP from the onl9 sites is just 1-2 %...the TRP of his serial doesn't depend on our maturity or immaturity...the people who will give him the TRP, I have serious doubts regarding them...these people who will give high TRP are the viewers who provide even those serials with high TRP which have practically no logical content to even watch to kill time...we onl9 viewers want Madhubala's success and so we have explained ourselves from the eyes of a commoner...if he doesn't understand our POV, we have nothing to do... the viewers out there will understand only a ghisa pita redemption track. They doesn't have to change the track for the few of us...TRP itself will do the job...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Alright, An...as it works for you guys...there is no point going round and round about the same thing.

I have not had any points presented to me about why the redemption is not being seen...while I think I've made enough points to show what is redemption in keeping with RK's character...ab if no one wants to understand, fair enough.

It works for you and it does not work me but it does not mean, the writer should stop doing what he wants to do. Bold: If others don't understand it, it does not make them immature or dumb.  

Points, I will try PMing you tomorrow. ðŸ˜Š
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shahi: Lets take that as cribbing from RS, because its only human and pretty much understandable. Guess RS was in some tension or under pressure 😛 while responding to the post by the fan... 😉

@An and @Anu:
I just have to say this... It was a pleasure reading your opinions and the discussion. I loved the way you both "agreed to disagree". A perfect example of a matured conversation. This is what i call a healthy debate. Thank you so much for it.  At the end of the day we all have our own views and unless we agree to disagree things will be monotonous and boring 😊
Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

It works for you and it does not work me but it does not mean, the writer should stop doing what he wants to do. Bold: If others don't understand it, it does not make them immature or dumb.  

Points, I will try PMing you tomorrow. ðŸ˜Š

LOL again...WHERE did he call ANYONE dumb?? Why are you putting your own spin on this, An?

And why are you taking it personally when he is calling some fans immature...do you deny that a lot of the ranting that goes on Twitter, FB etc. IS immature? 

Anyways, let's drop this now...as other have pointed out in here...the writers will show what they want to based on whatever TRPs they get...the rest of the ranting and praises are a sideshow...as Azzmatazz rightly put, he is but human at the end of the day as well...an artist who can get frustrated when his work is not understood...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

@An and @Anu:
I just have to say this... It was a pleasure reading your opinions and the discussion. I loved the way you both "agreed to disagree". A perfect example of a matured conversation. This is what i call a healthy debate. Thank you so much for it.  At the end of the day we all have our own views and unless we agree to disagree things will be monotonous and boring 😊

Thanks, Azmatazz...I loved your post as well since you calmly explained all sides of the situation including Mr. Shekhawat's point of view...and the perils of being active in the cyber world...lol we all get caught up in the drama sometimes...so we do need to take a timeout and try and view it more objectively.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i want diffrnt kind of redemption not ghissa pita
tfs
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How does making RK darker grey with those demeaning dialgoues in every episode shows uniqueness of redemption?😕 its my opinion as a normal viewer or my dumbness but they are killing his character day by day in the name of making him a multi layered character