Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iiDona

Do I see a frustrated artist or a frustrated businessman? I will go with the later since the TRP numbers speak for themselves. The numbers say you are going great, the people: not so much. Projection at its finest.

The latter? You mean a frustrated businessman? How so if you're saying that the numbers are doing great?

I see a frustrated artist talking...for the audience is not able to understand the layering and nuance he is showing...which is very sad...this is one of the more maturely written stories on TV today where the audience is only able to understand trip/catch and dupatta sequences as love anyways.
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="3">right RK is a dark multi-layered character but noone understand that...ppl wanna see him crying bcoz thats only thing they understand 😳</font>

Indian audience can never understand grey character thats why dey show either black or white (cant blame makers now)
Nishi I just hope that they dont go d ghisa pita way of showing redemption...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS

All pros and cons of belonging to the online virtual world i guess.  I thought RS knew how to handle it all 😊 but then he too is a human so its understandable.

As far as i have understood team MB till date i don't think they would ever bow down to fans demands. They have beleived in their abilities and have shown what they have wanted to all the time, despite of all the compalints and cribbing. So far they have been successful and the numbers speak for them. And the way ST asks fans to watch something else if not liking the current track it only proves it 😊

My message to RS (if you can post it): Sir, Please understand that the more popular your show the more complaints you will have from the different 10000 fans. You should be happy about that and just take the comments in your own stride and let it not deter you. As you want fans to understand where you are coming from and how you perceive a character and its layers please understand that every fan has his own sensibility... and his own layer...  You are not catering to a certain age group or a certain geography.  You  are catering to people from all strata of the society, all age groups and diversified all over the world, belonging to different beliefs, having different personalities.  Not every one would be on the same page ofcourse and not everyone would be convinced with what you show.

Despite of all this, please understand that if we decide to come here, spend time discussing and debating or complaining over a character and how he / she behaves its only becuase we love the show and the characters. Had it not been the case why would one even invest anytime here. That too the precious time thats not going to bear anything fruitful 😉

So Sir just take a chill pill... At the end of the day we will have to see what you are showing for its not in our hands to change the course of the story 😆 (only if i wish that could have been the case 😃)
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: If you are trying to write a kafkaesque story, which is what his replies make me believe, there will be thousand different opinions. The writer should stick to his vision and be in his zone, rather than coming out and trying to see what others are saying. Don't blame the audience if they don't see it the same way. 

I am unable to see what he is trying to attempt and if that makes me dumb, let it be. ðŸ˜Š 
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this.
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TFS

i for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interestin?
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !
Yes RK is different, his redemption will be different as well.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu: If you are trying to write a kafkaesque story, which is what his replies make me believe, there will be thousand different opinions. The writer should stick to his vision and be in his zone, rather than coming out and trying to see what others are saying. Don't blame the audience if they don't see it the same way. 

I am unable to see what he is trying to attempt and if that makes me dumb, let it be. ðŸ˜Š 

An, as far as I understood his post...it is not different opinions that bother him but the utter lack of understanding...as an artist if you try to express something, tell a story, show layering to a character and ppl don't even get the essence of it one bit, it would be frustrating.

Most of the fans just seem to have their own agendas...the DD fans cuz they feel upset that Madhu is mistreated by RK and the VD fans have their own...then there's the Rishbala fans who just want romance, period...there aren't many fans who want to watch this for story and characterization.

He IS sticking to his vision as best as he can and I think he's managed quite well in a time where TRP pressures change perfectly good stories overnight into nightmares...a very good example being NBT.

I don't think he's venturing out and asking fans why they don't like what he's showing...if ppl ask him questions, he'll reply...which seems to be the case here...someone asked him and he replied...

I don't see anything wrong with him questioning the maturity of some fans with the way they've created uproars anytime a darker tone to RK's character is shown...I don't see where he called anyone dumb.

This is a complex story and there aren't many takers for complex stories of such sort on Indian TV...that they've managed to show this much layering to RK is an achievement in itself...don't know how long it will last though.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalores

TFS

i for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interestin?

100% agree with you !!!
I don't want RK to change, because I love him how he is. Madhu loves him the way he is as well.

Rkmadhuawsome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r dumb y did u do this man now they will make rk a boring character plzzz go and tell him nt to do that plzzz we just want that madhu and rk should get togather bt rk shld be lyk this only plzz