Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by Smartangel - 11 years ago
right RK is a dark multi-layered character but noone understand that...ppl wanna see him crying bcoz thats only thing they understand 😳
Wow! He sounds majorly pissed off!
Thanks for posting.

I don't understand one thing...how is it love, deep down or otherwise when RK still says all those things he does in the precap?

Won't something in him be repulsed at the very thought?

If RS is projecting layers, it's not all that evident to me. Unless, being angry at Madhu and then being angry with himself and then humiliating her in public is layered.
 Then again, maybe I'm not mature.😆

Great Convo. Thx for sharing. I understand his frustration . Peopel want different but when they get they are not happy .

I am loving it and hope they don't change strategy and make it a run of the mill. And please no clichs with sultan track too .Edited by armummy - 11 years ago
poor rs.stop complaining.its not good for mb show.

Sir Ji needs Thand Thanda pani ğŸ˜† ğŸ˜†!
Originally posted by Smartangel

• 6:08pm
    Nisha Bansal

ok sir, i got ur point, love is always above everything but it should be selfless n pure.
    but i want a very strong redemption track sir, rk is still very egoistic, love me koi ego nhi hoti,

• 6:15pm
    Raghuvir Shekhawat

Thats the point...Redemption cant be different then the character...A few days back i had made a statement...hsi redemption has already started...and i still stick to it...See...his realization..(Not verbal...buy hsi soul knows this ) that he lovves Madhu has deep down already taken place...But RK is such a weak man that he doesnt want to accept this...That realization is the first step of redemption...I would not like to show RK becoming a seedha saada and simply crying in redemption and helping poor and mellowing down...Thats not him...His redemption has to be different...BUTTT...now..seeing the reaction of the viewers...who obviously understand RK,life and love,characterizations more then me...we may have to show a ghisa pita redemption becos thats what would be understood...It was my mistake to believe that i m dealing with slightly mature fans...but i was totally wrong...

• 6:17pm
    Raghuvir Shekhawat

His jealousy...his anger...his possessiveness...that pooison in him...all that is love...a very dark side of love...which no one seems to understand...Very easy to throw bricks and thats what is been done...Infact thats why i have even stopped visiting those sites now...Why interact and just say thanks or sorry when they dont seem to understand anything...?People ask for layering...and when we give that..they ask for black or white characters...

my conversation with raghuvir shekhawat

Thanks so much for sharing this.😊
at all fans , please stop bothering rs sir, he is very disturbed by some harsh response of fans
thank u😊
I understand where he's coming from, the last time raghuvir shekawat sir confirmed RK redemption track has already started, that's where RKs obsession, anger and frustration comes from towards madhu.

I'm happy they have shown a diff redemption track according to RK the character. RK is different and his redemption has to be unique, hats off the the creatives for this.

We don't want a crying RK and becoming seeda saada admi. That's not him,
I don't understand why people complain, when they want something the creatives give it them but them they still complain.

I feel bad for RS sir as the viewers reactions has put him off. From visiting these sites.

I agree with sir that its immature behaviour.