Hitler Didi

Happy B'day Hazel Eyed Hunk -- Sumit Vats!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 913

Page 1
Page   of 913
Page 2 Page 913

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

17th March

Its Not the Birth Date of an Actor

Its when Acting took Birth

Sumit Vats

Who Redefined Acting

A name that doesn't needs any definitions, because this man has himself defined him the best way. He is someone who will steal your Heart & you will never know when did it happened? From Reel character Rishi to real Life Sumit, he has been the one who is not only the Best by appearance but even more genuine by his nature. His only belief is his work, and he worships it only, which is evident in his acting, how slowly and gradually he won many Hearts. Today we try to find out our Reflection in his Acts.

His character Rishi Kumar is so Natural & Real that everyone of us can relate with Him.

Sumit Vats is Natural. A talented actor who is Subtle & puts that Realistic touch to each scene. He never overdoes it or under does it, he naturally brings each and every scene to Life. Be it a comic scene, or a romantic scene, or a sad scene, his expressions are always Bang On for the required scene. When he laughs, he makes us laugh, when he cries, he makes us cry.

Sumit has shown us immense Talent & Growth as an actor by portraying so well, the shades of character he plays. The effortless switch from Rishi to Rickey is always so smooth and the different dimensions of both the characters has been depicted amazingly by Sumit Vats.

We Love him for his modesty, humbleness & intelligent/classy self. He is complete Gem & never Fake Off-screen. One can certainly tell from his interviews that he is Sweet and Genuine.

This day is dedicated to A Person who did miracle Just by his Acting Heart

About Sumit Vats

A Delhite born & raised, Sumit Vats was born on 17th of March.

A post graduate in the field of Journalism, Sumit is currently a television actor by Profession.

Sumit can be seen as Rishi Kumar, the male lead of Zee tv Show, Hitler Didi. Sumit started his acting career, doing theater in Delhi. He started his television career in the TV show, Surya the Super Cop. Tn this show, he played the character of an Investigating Officer.

Apart from this, Sumit Vats has also been seen in Mukti-Bandhan on Colors where he played the role of Jimmy, he has also played a role in Kashi, ndtv imagine.

He is known as Master Prankster by his co-actors. And he owns immense love and quite a zest for adventurous tasks.

About Rishi Kumar

He came into Our world as a Charmer & Mesmerized us with His Tunes. This Character brought smile not only on the face of Hitler Didi but even turned the Gloomy Faces of Many into Smiling Ones.

He taught us New Lessons of Life that inspite of all the hardships, how we can cross every hurdles with livliness and vitality.

When al the Doors of Happiness are Closed, Then inspite of Crying for missing keys, we must look for a window.

For every problems, he always has a Solution.

He has been given a perfect name - Mr Jugadu Kumar

Some Posts Dedicated to Rishi Kumar

Rishi -- This is What This Man is!! 

Rishi: My Words Denied but My Soul was only in u

Week of HD for SV 

Piousness Untouched.. Time for Rickey Deewan

i didnt find a corner but ur doors were alwys open 

A step in the shoes of Rishi- dont blame b4 u know 

Our Rishi is back..as NRI on monday? 

He answered The Unanswered Questions

Transformation-- Rishii to Ricky Deewan..!!! 

Rishii and his reaction--My take...!!! 

When Past collides with Present -- A Justification 

sumit n rishi rox..

Rishii-- As a Husband-My take..!!! 

why NOT men???

chha gaye Sumit Vats 

Hazel Eyed Prince

mr jugadu!! 

Rishi ki dard bhari kahani 

Rishi's job 

Rishi super cool! :-) 

Rishi's Bindas acting leaves an IMPRESSION

RK..too cool ho app!!! :-) 

rikey Diwan is back!!! ;-) 

An ACTOR Is Born Last One To Post Loves Rishi The Most..

sumit on that bike!!!!!!!! with caps 

Macho men of TV-Hunks with stubble 

Telly Tadka: Sumit Vats in IMPACTFUL IMPRESSION 

Rishi laughter on Simi conditions. 

sumit- asha in S.A concert 

wow Rishi is back

Rishi is innocent... 

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions

Rishii and his Nanhii Parii...!!! 

rishi was awesome today 

Two Steps overcome Separation of Miles- Indu Rishi 

Fasgaya Rishi 

Rishi:Tossed by Fate 

Thank you RISHI for once 

RD waala chaata! 

Rishi to Zara...he's not saree ka pallu 

If Sumit Quits, I quit 

Wow Rishi..what an amazing human being 

Sumit thanked his fans (foto on page 1 & 5) 

Rishi Kumar u r the best 

RISHI:Mast Maula

rishikumar you rock "pakka"

Rishi the saver again

and many more...

Edited by Pari117 - 16 March 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabones12sumitkhushalfan-Mangesh-axax-cutie-Nasl09rashirajRaSu-HDSV.RP1a2s3d4fpujaa12AnannyaRamseyRishi-Kumarpink-lilycrystal462Felix13radiohead1-Surma-MIsS.8emymichaelvicaevkumarCParm...Cinderella...maxhotavi_k_karthik80Anu_1light_28nutan7TBDRESSneha333meerubzaramygaby-Wishes-Dnyanu16Rafzsonu4everadinats07sadffiFavouriteofallashish.sachisimplelifeRanjinikishanprachidewSidda8kiran_ratiMullai_27Heema22....Diya....-LiveLaughLove--SUMITaholic-synic-Shwetha-_Maggie__saumya_--Divya--...fari...designersainilieslShivuNozziealicia.-Neha04--Cyn-J.LOPeraltaGarrantyNeloufer.-Paulomi-mithsi_22.Lucky.ronshaan-dear10-The.LannistermeglaraatMystique.-Clara-Surish-.SapnokiRani-.-RohitMaxwell-.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy B'day Hazel Eyed Hunk -- Sumit Vats!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

-dear10-

Sumit vats main ye nahi bolungi you r most handsome and charming jo tum ho .but main ye jarur bolungi you r a perfect actor aapke sath main hansi or balti bhar bharke royi kyonki what I don't like about you is your tears I hate tears inn hari khoobsura ankhon main khushi achchi lagti hai or god se dua hai ki aapki muskaan ankhon ki chamak humesha esi hi rahe god bless you khoob tarakki karo or movie bhi karo par humesha mere ese hi sweet sumu rehna plz badalna matt god bless you. Happy birthday to you.

liesl

Love letter for our green eyed handsome hero Sumit Vats who already made us crazy by his charm, sunshine smile, twinkling eyes and excellent acting skillsHeartHeart

I'm loving you more than I loved you yesterday.

Every passing minute bring me a little closure to you.

Now feeling start in my heart for you,

wishing I was close instead of miles away.

Just to hold you in my arms and told you that '

I Love You

I wish that I could be nearby when you are feeling sick;

or just to hold you when you are sad and blue.

Give you some comfort and love to show you that I care.

Watch the sunsets with you, be there with you till the sun rises the very next day

sjj23

'i hv no word to xplian  my love for sumu  Heart he is a brilliant actor of   tellyworldEmbarrassedsumu ki jitni tareff ki jai wo kam hai bcoz  this man is a wonderfull actor n as well as agood human being unlike other actor of tellyworld sumu ny kabhi be show off nae kiya he is very down to earth person jo  dil me hota hai wohi zuban par hota hai  i feel proud to became his fan bcoz of  him i make many frndz in this forum  isi liye a big thnx to sumuHug n a big thnx to illa bcoz usi ki wajah sy hmy sumu jesa  actor milla hai Embarrassed frankly speaking jab me ny sumu ko promo me dhka tha tab mjhy acha nae laga but  jb show dhka i was like to see his acting skills n expressionsShocked Blushing ...lov u sumu  we all r here jst bcoz of u so ap hmsha isi trah khuh rho or hmy be khush karo achy achy show sign kar kyLOLEmbarrassed

luminos3

laakhon ki suna tum ne taqadir sa. Nvari hai
mujh se yahi kah dete ab ke terii baarii hai
Daalii hai nazar jab se ek nashaa saa taarii hai
...saaqi shishe mein utaari hai

Nazar mein Dhal ke ubharate hain dil ke afasane 
ye aur baat hai duniyaa nazar na pahachane 

-Sufi Ghulam Mustafa Tabassum

Sumit is such a deep yet simple personality ki usko describe karne ke liye Urdu nazm ki help leni padhi!LOL Keep up d good work green eyed actor! May u scale great heights after HD! Bless you!Big smile

pari117
Sumit Vats: A name that doesnt need any definitions. Because this man himself has defined himself the best way. He is someone who will steal your heart and you will not even know when did it happened Heart Heart from reel character Rishi to real life Sumit, he has been the one who is not only best by appearance but even more genuine by his nature Embarrassed

i didn't even knew that telly actors can ever bring tears into my eyes, but with Rishi, i cried with him, i smiled with him, i got angry when he was angry, and even laughed with him, sometimes i forget that i've my real world and some real problems just because of him Day Dreaming

he has won many hearts by his acting and moreover his simple living in real life caught the attention of us Embarrassed i really don't know how to define my love which i owe for Sumit Embarrassed its just that he walks and we follow Blushing

his simplicity and genuineness makes him different and unique Day Dreaming instead of getting all the name and fame, still this man has always been down to earth... Teaches us lots of lesson of real life Embarrassed 

on this beautiful occasion of 75th AT i just want to salute him for his talent, art and uniqueness Clap you are the real winner Sumit Vats.

And it will be right to mention "Love Him or Hate Him but You can't ignore him" Thumbs Up 

-warz-

Sumit...hmmm he lives in my heart yar...i don't have any words to describe him. Tareef karne bethun toh next day tak bhi khatam nahin hogi...xD :D 
ok let me try...
Sumit i wish i can meet u some day...My sumu! ;) you are so unique than others! i mean the best! when i'll meet u i'll tell u to break that reserved limit u have created. i wanna see u the way U are! Rati n Sumit's first sbs segment is just the cutest! coz i can see the real U there. Full of Masti n smiling like a cute baby! love u alot! hoping to see u again the Real u! You should know that we love u endlessly...n other's criticism won't change our love for u. You are the Best! Keep Rocking! :* ?

shona90

Sumit Vats what do i say about this man, i feel my words wont be sufficient
to praise this man... Sumit vats one of the best actors of the telly world presently..!!!

As i already said for me its difficult to say whether Sumit is lucky to get the role of Rishii,
or Rishii character is lucky that Sumit portrayed it perfectly, but yes We your fans
are even more lucky to watch Sumit Vats as Rishii...!!!

I can say it without hesitating tha none could have make Rishii-character brillianlty as Sumit
has done.. He had  put in so much effort and that can be easily notice..
the way he started and the way now he is portraying himself in commendable... A superb job by you..
The growth of Rishii as well as Sumit Vats -the actor has been incredible...!!!

Every emotion played be you touches the viwers heart... We smile when you smile, you makes us smile, also you makes us cry..This is the impact of Sumit's performance...!!!
Its the natural emotions he portrayed thats the reason we all feel the pain as if it has been
of real...!!!

A man who had set a new trend in telly world of a fun-loving,happy go lucky man and the best word used Mr.Jugadu...!!!his character may not be perfect bcuz it portrays a normal man wer u have to
do lots of stuff to win over cunning people.. And hats of to Sumit for making Rishii soo lively
enjoying watching him on screen..!!!

The one-liners are the trademark, i am sure aaj kal ab har ladka ladkiyon ko
aise hii one-liners se propose kareenge ...!!!

The first promo of this actor itself was enough for me to decide that i am gonna watch this show for this hazel-eyed Actor..!!!!
And slowly slowly this man have won millions of heart with his amazing performances..
and feels sooo happy that your work has been appreciated..!!
Being nominated itself is a big award for his  fan's bcuz it shows that he truly deserve to
be on the top...!!!

The recent SA tour, it had mark yet another milestone in his career.. Must say ther is more lot
for him  in future..!!!

The best part about Sumit vats is his simplicity and down to earth nature..!!
being a star does not mean always be in lime lite, this man prefers to be out-of it..!
he believes in himself and his efforts, therefore he does not need any media to  showcase his talent..!!!

he does not believe in mixing the professional and personal life, therefore always maintained a distance  with the media..
thats the best thing about him, where we see now-a-days everyone ready to do anything for publicity but this man avoids it..!!!
this is a true Star quality..!!!

He is not the one who goes ga ga on camera, rather stick to what is being asked and answers
according...!!!!

And about his geniueness and kindness what to say, the recent one from the SA
tour was enough to see how well-mannered and simple this man is when one small kid asked for his autograph..!

i think i will go on and on therefore will stop here saying Sumit Vats we Love you for what you are
and are proud to be known as Sumitians...!!!

Keep up the good work and May you achieve more sucess in life...!!

-Cyn- 

First of i'm not good in writing Unhappy even bad Ermm so just trying Wink now
come to the topic Smile Sumit Vats Embarrassed man
with green eyes Embarrassed Heart his simplicity, acting everything who entered in television industry like a
small child, who learnt to live life. But his improvement in a short time it's just awesome ClapClapClap In HD first, loving and carrying
cute Rishi who can do anything for his love, Ricky just opposite of Rishi and again
Rishi as man who lost his love, living only for his daughter. Hats off to SV for handling
well all these roles. Last but not the least,
In MB as angry young man. good bless you Embarrassed

sumana

'Your precious presence in a scene makes it more than beautiful to watch...Day Dreaming
Your  expressive eyes, innocent smile make us believe the childish joy, happiness, sorrow or pain of the character 'Rishi'...Embarrassed
You are the magical one..Sumit Vats.Star
Heart to see you in Hitler Didi...Heart the magical jodi InShi/ZaShi...Day Dreaming

karthik80

Sumit - the person who made me go crazy with his extra-ordinary acting skills and down-to-earth nature..   i wish sumit to have a wonderful,healthy and peaceful life ahead on both real and reel world.. keep rocking with ur sunshine smile..  Love u forever... 

J.L.O

u r a good actor sirThumbs Up, u r doing fab job as rishi Embarrassed
keep rocking sir , Big smile 

adinats07 

Sumit Vats'

A person who started his journey in a hard way.  His path to success was full of Thorns and Negativity. But still he worked the way through it and achieved the success.  I feel proud to say that I am one of his Fan. As per my reliable source his colleagues respect and adore him a lot for his simplicity and hard work.  What can he ask for more, a role with all the biggies in HD show.  But today he is the limelight of HD and one of the best actor in HD. He is man of few words and his work speaks for him.

I just want to say "God bless you" and wish him all the success in life.

meglaraat

On your birthday today, the sky has turned mahogany and the ground blue;
And the trees have taken a lavender hue,
And the birds are walking on the water;
Is this a Heaven??
No,
Its just a great day today,
Because,
Its your birthday today SUMIT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

-Neha04-

Aaj 17 march sab ke liye ek aam din hain but ye din ek insaan ke liye khas hain aur use jada hamare liye hain aur is din ko aur yaadgaar khas bana ne ke liye dilo jaan se koshish ki hain aur kar rahe hain. Aap yahi soch rahe ho na ki aaj kya hain itna khas aur wo koun hain?? Ye wo insaan hain jis ne ek nazar uthake kya dekha sab ghayal ho gaye uski wo green aakho main kho gaye ye vahi hain jiske ek smile se din ban jata hain mano banjar zami pe bahar aayi ho ye vahi hain jise hardwork kar ke khud ko saabit kiya hain khud ki pehchan banai hain ye vahi hain jis ke acting ne hamain diwana bana diya wo bhi itna ki jab wo hansta hain hum bhi khush hote hain jab uski ankh se ek bund bhi girta hain hum bhi rote hain. ISYE DEKH KAR KE SONG YAAD AATA HAIN BACHNA YE HASINO LO MAIN AA GAYA... Ye vahi hain green aankho wala handsome charming SUMIT VATS AKA RISHI KUMAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIT TUM JIYO HAANZARO SAAL AUR DIN HO 50000. Aap isyi tarha tariki ke bulndi tak jaye aap ki har wish puri ho many many happy returns of the day sumit

S.i.m.r.a.n

Ahhh, Sumit Vats! <3

I could go on & on and talk about him all day & my discussion would never end. No matter what I say about this amazing actor, and wonderful human being..words will always fall short. But still here's a small token of my love and admiration for an unique & talented personality<3

Sumit Vats. is a natural! A talented actor who is subtle & puts that realistic touch to each scene. He never overdoes it or under does it, he naturally brings each and every scene to life. Be it a comic scene, or a romantic scene, or a sad scene, his expressions are always bang on for the required scene. When he laughs, he brings a smile to our face, when he cries, he makes us cry. Through the medium of this show; Hitler Didi, Sumit has shown us the immense talent & growth as an actor, by portraying so well, the shades of the characters he plays: Rishi Kumar & Ricky Diwan. The effortless switch from Rishi to Ricky, is always so smooth and the different dimensions of both characters has been depicted amazingly by Sumit, always! The track where Rishi kidnaps Indira and then changes back to Rishi after telling her the truth, was one of the best scenes of Sumit till date. The transition from two staunchly different characters & personalities, was so smooth and shown so well. The way his body language, expressions, and tone of voice changed from Ricky to Rishi..it gave me goosebumps. Sumit owned that scene!! Throughout many scenes, including this one, Sumit has proved he is a true performer & entertainer!

Offscreen, through interviews, offscreen behind the camera bits, or articles, Sumit has always stayed true to himself. Love him also for his modesty, humbleness, & intelligent/classy self. Sumit Vats is one of a kind.  Sumit's mysteriousness is nice, it's intriguing and makes him more appealing  and I have always believed he is a complete gem, for always being himself & not fake or ott offscreen. One can certainly tell from his interviews, he is so sweet and genuine. I love when people are themselves, comfy in their own skin, like Sumu. Though it would be nice to know more about him. But I respect Sumit for keeping his professional and personal life separate. And Sumit is so nice to share the stuff he has shared. Like the 3 f's article, where he shared so much. 

Sumit is a man of few words in interviews, & basically when facing the camera. For he doesn't believe in incessantly talking with the media which makes sense. But after the master prankster article & seeing Sumit's glimpses when he is not facing the camera, in segments, I think he is not a shy person. In those bits offscreen he looks like a funny, talkative, masti type person. Because he's laughing and chatting all the time in Those bits & also going by what akash & other hd team members have said about him. He is only shy in front of those he doesn't know, or feel comfy with, like the media (who he said gives everything away; spoilers). I think most ppl are like this, it takes a lil time to open & they aren't comfy with everyone, so shy with those ppl or in sumus place- the camera.
Just to add something I loved about Sumit/Rishi earlier on in the show. I really liked when rishi talks/imitates Mr. Bachchan. Personally I'm not really a Mr. Bachchan fan but Sumit does a great copy & he looks soo cute and does perfect dialogue delivery (like always) in those scenes  Like the Macau scene with the bell & recently when suner wakes up inshi and rishi imitates his voice/style while saying that alarm clock dialogue. I really loved the Macau bell scene, he was looking too cute and I loved his frantic dialogues and nautanki copying mr.b. it was funny, sumit was awesome!! I love his comic timing, his acting is fab in every type of scene actually- serious, romantic, angry, sad, playful, nautanki.

I'd like to conclude with saying: I am proud to be a Sumitian! I want to thank Ila ji & HD for making this show, and giving us a gem like Sumit Vats to portray the male lead. Thanks to this show, I saw and then loved SV as Rishi/Ricky, and became a Sumitian. And special thanks to the one & only rocking Sumit Vats, I got my Sumitian family here. Heart Sumit Vats

Swetha

"Aadat hai teri yaad aane ki

In aankhon ko teri jhalak paane ki

Hamaari toh tamanna hai aapko paane ki

par shaayad aapki aadat hai hame tadpaane ki."

neha333

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

Birthday msgs
Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U!

whaterever you wants in yours life Be yours My best wish is always with you.
Happy Birthday.

SiNgad

More success to come..More life to joy...
Now the day came which you should enjoy!

A Very Very Happy Birthday Sumit
God Bless you...wish u all happiness in LIFE

Nadia Khan

happy birthday my dear sumit godd bless u.and make u happy v.much everytime.and give u a long enjoyable and a greater succeed in life.and u will have a bright future just keep it up.u r just wonderfull in everything.u rock u rock.aage bado.best of luck nd enjoy v.much nd b happy.agn happy birthday to u my summu

synic

Dear Sumit, 
Wish you loads of happiness, success, love, peace, prosperity on this special day. May you reach greater Heights and remain the the same person you are today. God Bless You always

sumitonly

Happy birthday dear sumit...
Dance, sing, laugh...enjoy...chat, date, do everything...it's your day...

and we will alll follow you...

god bless you always and forever and keep you safe forever...

Happy birthday once again!!!!!

--divya--

Hiii sumit...Wishing you many many happy returns of d day in advance...

May bless u with all happiness n success in your life...

Love u so much always...

asya.inshi

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIT VATS!!!!!!!

FINALLY 00.00 on 17 march!!! YAY SUMITS BIRTHDAY! AND I WISH HIM FIRST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUVV YOU LOTS SUMIT ! YOU ROCK AS RISHI! LUVV YOU SOOO MUCH!
GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!!!  LUVV YOU LOADS!!!
HOORAY BIRTHDAY TODAY ...

sumitbigfan

Happy birthday dear janu sumit.. You are ruled my heart and will always do so. Wishing you a very happy birthday in advance and god bless you and keep you like this always. Keep smiling and keep up the good work. You are the reason for me to watch hd. Ohhh... Love you dear.

Ranjinikishan

"Make us all proud by doing things that truly spreads the purpose of your life to the people around you. On your Birthday, we are here to tell you that we will always support you in everything you do. Happy Birthday Sumit" Vats!

simplelife

A very very Happy Birthday Sumit vats.Party
May u achieve success beyond its bounds, may this year god showers u with all his blessings... Sumit vats u have always given great performance in hitler didi show...Perfect expression in every scene.Clap u just rock as rishi kumar.Star
always loved ur chemistry with all in the show specialy with Rati and shruti... We love ur down to earth nature..Pls be like this always. We Love u as u are. Keep rocking and keep smiling. Happy bday & God bless u always..Heart

Edited by -Clara- - 17 March 2013 at 1:55am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Nasl09rashirajAnannyaRamseyFelix13-Surma-MIsS.8Anu_1sumitbigfansamrudhi.rmeerubzaranutan7mygabyDnyanu16RanjinikishanprachidewSidda8adinats07sadffisimplelife...Mallu...synicHeema22-SUMITaholic-_Maggie_designersaini...fari...lieslShivuNozziealicia.-Neha04-PeraltaGarranty-Cyn-Pari117-Paulomi-J.LO.Lucky.The.Lannister-dear10-meglaraatShedevil25Mystique.-.SapnokiRani-.-RohitMaxwell-.Amrita.

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
B I R T H D A  Y    S I G G I E S

^ (credit- Clara)

^ (credit- Pari)

^ (credit- Wardah)

^ (credit- Aakanxa)

^ (credit- Alicia)

^ (credit- Mithila)

^ (credit- Sadffi)

^ (credit- Mallu)

^ (credit: -Neha04-)

^ (credit- Neha333)

^ (credit- Farah)

^ (credit- Seema)

^ (credit- Sonie)

^ (credit- Diya)

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 18 March 2013 at 10:27am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Nasl09rashirajAnannyaRamsey1a2s3d4fMIsS.8..Cinderella...sumitbigfanAnu_1nutan7samrudhi.rneha333mygabyDnyanu16adinats07prachidewsadffiRanjinikishansonu4ever...Mallu...simplelifeHeema22synic-Neha04-Pari117-Paulomi--Cyn-alicia..Lucky.J.LOPeraltaGarranty...fari...designersainiMystique.-dear10-meglaraat-Clara--RohitMaxwell-.Amrita.

simplelife

IF-Rockerz

simplelife

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Birthday Creations

^Sonia Amena

^Cynthia

^Mona

^sonia

^meglaraat

^mithsi_22

Edited by simplelife - 16 March 2013 at 2:57pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Nasl09rashiraj1a2s3d4fAnannyaRamseyMIsS.8Anu_1sumitbigfannutan7samrudhi.rmygabyDnyanu16sadffiadinats07Ranjinikishanprachidew...Mallu...Heema22synic-Neha04-alicia.ShivuNozzie-Cyn-J.LOPeraltaGarranty-Paulomi-.Lucky....fari...Mystique.meglaraat-dear10--Clara--RohitMaxwell-.Amrita.

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Some Scenes that will be Remembered for Ages

The Smile, the Laughter which enlightens every Gloomy Faces.
Sumit Vats is the reason of many happy faces.
Thanks to the Almighty for bringing him into our lives.

Those Moments of Jugadu Rishi are just Unforgettable.
We still remember every moment of winning up the battles alone by Rishi just by Jugadupan.
This moment reminds one of them.

Some Smart and Wink type of Moments were there when Rishi taught English to Sumer.
Rishi has always added many dimensions to the show by his Smartness and Intelligence.
Here the scene presents another Witty act of him.

Lawyer Rishi has been an another dimension of his character, The way he fought for Mandira against injustice by Sameer was really appealing, because portraying such a strong character and fighting against injustice though it was done by his own brother was worth saluting.
This moment is a cute one, with Rishi's wink Wink

Rishi in Good Moods. Miss those starting days, the character was full of vivid colors, currently the character rishi is being shown in completely different shade, but we certainly miss those initial days.
His b'day is perfect day to recall all such sweet memories Heart

After Leap this scene where Rishi wore spectacles was sweet and was loved by his fans a lot. It gave a new look to Rishi, Hoping to see another such kind of scene soon in near future!!

Can there be anyone who didn't liked Macau Marriage Track??
Definatey NO.
This avi is all about Rishi in Macau
A handsome and smart banda Rishi Heart

Edited by Pari117 - 16 March 2013 at 6:56am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

AnannyaRamseyrashirajNasl091a2s3d4fFelix13MIsS.8light_28Anu_1sumitbigfannutan7samrudhi.rmygabyDnyanu16Ranjinikishanprachidewadinats07sadffisimplelifeHeema22ShivuNozzie-Neha04-alicia.--Divya---Paulomi-PeraltaGarranty-Cyn-.Lucky....fari...-Shwetha-Mystique.meglaraat-Clara--RohitMaxwell-Surish-.SapnokiRani-..Amrita.

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

VMs Dedications for Sumit Vats

Credit: -dear10- (Mona)

Credit: Stolen_Heart (Kavi)

Credit: -dear10- (Mona)

Credit - Meglaraat (Sonia)

Credit: Mithsi

Credit: -yati-

Credit: JAJfan_inshifan (shamma)

Edited by Pari117 - 16 March 2013 at 9:14am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rashirajAnannyaRamsey1a2s3d4fSV.RPMIsS.8sumitonly..Cinderella...light_28Anu_1sumitbigfannutan7samrudhi.rmygabyDnyanu16Ranjinikishanprachidewadinats07sadffi...Mallu...simplelifeHeema22synic-Neha04-lieslShivuNozziealicia.PeraltaGarrantyJ.LO-Paulomi--Cyn-.Lucky.--Shamoo--...fari...designersaini--Divya--meglaraatRoses-khushi-dear10--Clara--RohitMaxwell-Surish-.SapnokiRani-..Amrita.

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Bday Special Dedications

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 17 March 2013 at 9:15am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rashirajAnannyaRamseySV.RP1a2s3d4fMIsS.8..Cinderella...mygabysamrudhi.rDnyanu16simplelifeHeema22adinats07sadffiprachidewRanjinikishan...Mallu...-Cyn-PeraltaGarrantyJ.LO-Paulomi-alicia.--Divya---Neha04-.Lucky.designersaini...fari...-Shwetha-Mystique.-Clara-meglaraat-dear10-Surish-RohitMaxwell-.Amrita.

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

We all know him as Ricky Diwan , the brat, the flirtatious spunk rolled with oodles of charm and a gear of happy go lucky attitude that makes him the most loved man.

Rishi , the person I fell for after seeing his concern for people close to his heart is quite an contrast to the one who plays it, Sumit Vats and very similar in some respects too. 

Sumit Vats, The master prankster on sets, as claimed by his costar Rati Pandey is quite similar to Rishi when it comes to the fun quotient. Just like Rishi, Sumit often uses one liners and shayaris in his interviews LOL . His typical way of saying them has bewitched several hearts and it's good to know that it's not only Rishi but also Sumit who wonderfully moulds words and uses them. His sense of humor is as highbrow as the character itself and that smirk after cracking it has to be worth drooling over.
In contrast to his onscreen character, Sumit loves his parents and his family to core. He lives in a huge joint family and is extremely proud of the fact.
Sumit is way different from Rishi in the way they both take life. Sumit is not callous towards it, Rishi takes wrong decisions sometimes unknowingly though but Sumit is a person, well thought off. Sumit does not forgive himself easily for any mistakes and remains in guilt till he confesses, whereas, Rishi would smoothly lie if he thinks there is a bright side to it. However contrasting it is , both these traits speak about the wonderful that bears them.

Sumit is more of the guy Rishi was before the show took a leap . The hearty , content guy who is happy with whatever he has in life which is evident from the fact that the thing he is most grateful for is his birth LOL This says a lot more than what it seems. It also conveys that he is responsible, he takes up the responsibility of his own actions and credits himself for them too. That is so not his onscreen character Rishi.

Sumit was always meant to be in the glamour world. He wanted to be a page 3 journalist and scrolls Mumbai Times , his favourite part of newspaper Wink All in all, even if he was not an actor, he would have been related to the glamour world. 

Rishi and Sumit may differ when it comes to believe in Karma , Rishi probably never thought of serious issues like these LOL but are surely one when it comes to philanthropy, both have the motto

LIVE TO GIVE

Edited by tannipartner - 17 March 2013 at 7:50am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

rashirajSV.RP1a2s3d4fAnannyaRamseyMIsS.8..Cinderella...Anu_1light_28samrudhi.rnutan7TBDRESSmygabyDnyanu16adinats07sadffiRanjinikishansimplelifeHeema22synic-Neha04-lieslPari117-Paulomi-J.LO-Cyn-.Lucky.-Shwetha-...fari...designersainiMystique.-dear10-meglaraat-Clara--RohitMaxwell-Surish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top