Taarey: love, life and dreams

rockanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys... this is my second story... pls give me ur feedback

Taani- A renowned fashion designer.. sweet girl, keep her feeling within herself... only 1 frnd - shivam.. lives in goa.. owns fashion studio

shivam- a true frnd of taani has always been dere for her

swayam, sharon n rey- well known choreographers... and own d3 dance academy!
others are choreographer and trainers in d3

chapter 1:
In goa,, 7am
sunlight falls on her beautiful face disturbing her sleep... she wakes up... sees the picture on the wall in front of ger... suddenly her mob rings

ta: hi! good morning
shivam- good morning! aaj studio nahi aana hai kya???
ta- aa rahi hoon (her voice is dull)
shi- taani u ok?
ta: i'll meet u in an hour.. bye
shi- bye!

cuts the call.. she goes n gets ready to go.. she wears a simple churidaar... suddenly she remembers the reason for leaving rey n group..

FLASHBACK:
Team d3 finally became the new hot topic of the professional world... offers were flowing... but this made them busier... rey didnt have time for taani... taani felt left out...
it had been a month and taarey hadnt spent time with each other..
and then d3 gang suddenly left for jaipur.. widout telling taani.. for a special performance... she couldnt bear it anymore... taani called up swayam..
ta: bhai ... where are u???
sw; jaipur mein... woh srry taani.. we forgot to tell u.. hum sab jaipur aaye hain for a performance..
ta: par bhai
sw: sorry taani... gtg... practise karna hai... bye.. take care...

the next day in college...
taani was in fashion designing team... and had been offered a fashion show where she could show her talent... it was an amazing offer for her career.. she was very happy...
she tried calling reyam but no one picked up... she left for goa... leaving a note for swayam ..!

Dear bhai,
               I have got an amazing offer of a fashion show... this is a very good opportunity for my career... and will have to leave mumbai...
call karne ki koshish ki par aap busy the...
sorry bina bataye jas rahi hoon..
taani...! :)

swayam read it n everyone realised that taani had left them maybe forever!!!!
Reyam wrre shattered... they blamed themselves for losing taani...

time has stopped for them since then...!
it had been 3 years since then...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Guys plz tell me how is it????? should i continue????