Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Originally posted by Muskaan92

First episode was okay.
Alezza is a nice actress and the love story was kinda cute.
I really feel like killing Gagan.
He got married twice Dead

Btw that baby was simply adorable

Right. Her acting was natural. I also felt like killing that Gagan.
He didnt seem to be a nice and decent man from the beginning only.  His tone on phone was doubtful. He asked in a tempting tone-"Aap check karne aayengi..??"Dead The way he talked with Damini when they met for the first time was disgusting. He leaned forward to talk to her...Angry Such an indecent manner of talking to an unknown young girl...

And of course, later, I think he was interested only in using her body and staying in her house...
Once Damini became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, he ran away and married another girl...Angry

The parents were pathetic. They openly demanded gold and cash from the girl's family...How cheap..such people should be hanged to death...

Oh i missed the first 10 mins so i did not see that disgusting part Dead
I don't understand why she married him in the first place he already said his parents wont agree because they wanted dowry its her fault that she believed him in the first place.

In the second episode we saw that he made her write the letter that she will not be his wife therefore but he also said that he will tell his parents that he had a girl. I mean didn't she understand what he meant that his parents will never accept her.

Why is she keen on getting him back why didn't she ask for money support allowance that would have been a better way  

Agreed. The girl is also at fault. But, just around 10%. The major sin is of Gagan who cheated on her and his own daughter...Angry The girl just loved him unconditionally and he took advantage of her...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Aleeza Khan in Crime Patrol (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Good points Muskaan and Nikki.

Mukaan, what you said about dowry.  What I don't understand is that when Gagan's parents very openly demanded the gold and cash from Damini's father, how come Damini and her dad did not immediately went to the police and compliant right there and then?  Had they done that then, Gagan's parents wouldn't have had any other option but to accept Damini without any dowry.  Now whether Damini wanted to be part of this disgusting family is a different discussion.

Nikki: exactly!!  Why she married him in the first place when Gagan told Damini and her father up front that his parents won't accept her is beyond my understanding.

My thoughts are same regarding the letter.  I mean yes I understand that she was madly in love with him and yes love makes one blind, but does it also make a person stupid?  On one end he's saying that he'll convince his parents now, especially now that they have a kid.  And at the same time, he's asking her to write a letter which states that she's not married to him.  Girl!!  No offence, but it's obvious that you're stupid, but I'm just wondering how stupid are you?

And finally yes, why was Damini so desperate to go back to him when she knew that he's world's #1 lier?!!

Yes, majority Gagan was at fault, but hate to say this, Damini wasn't totally innocent either.  And don't get me wrong girls, but really I don't support their decision about the baby either.  I mean they could've waited until Gagan's parents had accepted her, butů

Don't get me wrong, I can personally relate to this situation.  I have been married for an year now and my in-laws and my parents, they both want us to start our family, but I have put our foot down until I know that we can afford a kid, I'm not even going to think about it.  I think it's high time in India that women stand up and speak; especially if it's regarding their education, their marriage and/or getting pregnant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Mukaan, what you said about dowry.  What I don't understand is that when Gagan's parents very openly demanded the gold and cash from Damini's father, how come Damini and her dad did not immediately went to the police and compliant right there and then?  Had they done that then, Gagan's parents wouldn't have had any other option but to accept Damini without any dowry.  Now whether Damini wanted to be part of this disgusting family is a different discussion.

Nikki: exactly!!  Why she married him in the first place when Gagan told Damini and her father up front that his parents won't accept her is beyond my understanding.

My thoughts are same regarding the letter.  I mean yes I understand that she was madly in love with him and yes love makes one blind, but does it also make a person stupid?  On one end he's saying that he'll convince his parents now, especially now that they have a kid.  And at the same time, he's asking her to write a letter which states that she's not married to him.  Girl!!  No offence, but it's obvious that you're stupid, but I'm just wondering how stupid are you?

And finally yes, why was Damini so desperate to go back to him when she knew that he's world's #1 lier?!!

Yes, majority Gagan was at fault, but hate to say this, Damini wasn't totally innocent either.  And don't get me wrong girls, but really I don't support their decision about the baby either.  I mean they could've waited until Gagan's parents had accepted her, but'

Don't get me wrong, I can personally relate to this situation.  I have been married for an year now and my in-laws and my parents, they both want us to start our family, but I have put our foot down until I know that we can afford a kid, I'm not even going to think about it.  I think it's high time in India that women stand up and speak; especially if it's regarding their education, their marriage and/or getting pregnant.

@red: Agree with you. The girl was working in a company that means she was educated enough to understand that dowry is a crime. But, on the other hand, even educated people willingly give dowry...Dead She should deny marrying Gagan... That was the best thing she could do. She lost her father because of this idiot no.1.Angry

@blue: Absolutely... They planned for the child at the wrong time, wrong place too (It was Damini's house, not Gagan's)...  Agree with you. Indian population is rising just because unplanned pregnancies are increasing. Some couples dont think about their financial position and they produce 3 kids...Dead Sometimes, families force them to do so...

This should be stopped. The girl should say NO...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Originally posted by madhoo

Yes, majority Gagan was at fault, but hate to say this, Damini wasn't totally innocent either.  And don't get me wrong girls, but really I don't support their decision about the baby either.  I mean they could've waited until Gagan's parents had accepted her, but'

@red: Agree with you. The girl was working in a company that means she was educated enough to understand that dowry is a crime. But, on the other hand, even educated people willingly give dowry...Dead She should deny marrying Gagan... That was the best thing she could do. She lost her father because of this idiot no.1.Angry

@blue: Absolutely... They planned for the child at the wrong time, wrong place too (It was Damini's house, not Gagan's)...  Agree with you. Indian population is rising just because unplanned pregnancies are increasing. Some couples dont think about their financial position and they produce 3 kids...Dead Sometimes, families force them to do so...

This should be stopped. The girl should say NO...Clap
If educated people can not raise their voice against crime, then what's the use of your education?  No, I'm not expecting all educated people to do a rally against crime or anything, but at least, if there's a crime happening in front of your eyes, don't just ignore it and pretend it's not there!! Angry

The problem with girls is that they give in too easily, but like I said, they need to stand up and speak.  It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you start speaking, trust me, people will listen.  But if you're going to sit in a corner and be someone's doormat, no one gives the damn about you.  Take Damini's case for example.  No one knew about her until her neighbours told her to stand up and speak.  And wolia!!  As soon as she start talking, she got a lot of people's attention.  So, girls, start talking and like Muskaan said, learn to say NO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Muskaan92

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
You two are absolutiy right Clap
I don't know what more to add to this 

It was both of their faults
Love made Damini so stupid that she couldn't understand what that so called husband of hers was saying. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

You two are absolutiy right Clap
I don't know what more to add to this 

It was both of their faults
Love made Damini so stupid that she couldn't understand what that so called husband of hers was saying. Angry

Thank you dear...Smile
Even I was angry on Damini on that. That was not her innocence but her foolishness...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top