Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

LOvE AT PLaTfoRM !!!!!! [SS] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

aashna.irani

aashna.irani

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
what an amazing thought!!!!!!
seriously this update was fabulous and amzing and awesome and evrything else!!!!
Big smileBig smile
thank for the update and the pm !!!!!
continue soonBig smileBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOvE AT PLaTfoRM !!!!!! [SS] (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajanfan004

Goldie

sajanfan004

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Wow! This is an amazing story...
Just read all four parts together.. 
Can believe that jeevika is actually sacrificing everything she has for viren.. 
This story is really good,please update soon and do PM me! 

drishti112

drishti112

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
                    CHAPTER-5
"If viren can put his career at stake for me,then why can't I?"she argued with herself.The answer was right in front of her on the piece of paper she had used for calculation .A tough but firm decision was clinched.
After  couple of days,she got discharged from hospital.Instead of going to her p.g.,she went straight to her office and resigned from her job immediate effect.She then got busy collecting money from different sources.Within a few days,she had managed to rather six lac rupees.Apart from her savings,she sold her jewellery and other belongings too.Then she borrowed some money from her friend.Having gathered the entire sum,she went to meet Viren's coach,Amrinder sir,and persuaded him to take the money and send viren to Australia to join the Bandigo cricket club.After a lot of talking,she managed to convince the coach to conceal the truth from viren about her depositing the money on his behalf.She asked him to tell viren that he had been offered a scholarship from DDCA or the Bandigo club.

Next day
Viren was on cloud nine-- all the obstacles in his path of joining one of the most reputed cricket club's of Australia had been removed.He was not able his luck.All he knew was that he had been offered a scholarship from DDCA. 
     He rushed to Jeevika to share the good news.His happiness knew no limits;his smiling eyes expressed the happiness and excitement he as feeling within.
 "Yes...Yes...Yes...I got it.. !!!!"he shouted and punched d air in excitement.
"What did you get?"she asked , trying to pretend as if she knew nothing.
"i got a scholarship and now i am going all the way to Australiaaa...!!! " he sang with joy.
"Woaahhh !!!!!!!!! THat's really a great news! even i want to tell you something," she fumbled,trying to hide her feelings.
"What ??" his eyes were shining.
"I...am...going back to my home,my parents have fixed my marriage,"she stammered.
"Whaaattt ?? " He asked again staring at her fixedly,his mouth wide open;his smile had vanished in an instant."But when ?Why didn't you tell me ?? Whyy..."he left d sentence incomplete ; it seemed as if his words got stuck in his throat.He collapsed on the bench in the park lifelessly,unable to fathom what was happening.
He had never expected his world of love to crash like a pack of cards.His eyes filled with tears.
Jeevika sat next to him,experiencing  the same situation that he was feeling at that moment.The irony was that she couldn't even express her feelings,though a few tears rolled down her cheeks;she wiped them off immediately.She was trying hard to look stern and unaffected,though her heart was crying loudly within.She forced a smile on her lips somehow.
Just a Moment,Viren his head and looked at her.Then he hid his face with his hands and started sobbing like a child,unable to curb his feelings anymore.
After sometime,he walked away from her with tear - filled eyes without speaking a single word.She didn't even try to stop him because she did not want to become weak,having taken her decision...

FINALLY the day for her to leave for her home town arrived.They were standing on the railway platform.He had come to see her off,both were downcast.Neither Jeevika possessed that luminous sparkles in her eyes whih had one day bewitched Viren nor did Viren wear any smile on his face.Their glum faces and moist eyes bespoke the condition of their aching hearts.Both were silent,but their souls were crying.They,who would never tire out of talking to each other,were wondering how to start a convo.
"When are you leaving for Australia ?" she asked,breaking the ice between them.
"Next weak..on the eleventh"he mumbled and fell mute again.
A few minutes passed "Can i ask you something?"he said,looking into her eyes.
She nodded,trying to hide her uneasiness.
"Will I be a part of your memories?"
"What kind of question is that ?"she paused for a while and then spoke,"i mean...how can i forget you ? you are...my...my best friend,"she stammered,"and you will always be so,till my last breath."tears started rolling down her eyes , perhaps they also found themselves unable to control the pain of her heart anymore.
"Just...best friends ?"he asked and hee too burst into tears.
The train tooted and got ready to start its journey.All the unspoken and unanswered questions got lost in that hoarse..They both were crying now,holding each others hands,without caring about about the sea of humanity around them.The train started to move slowly,their heartbeats accelerated.For the last time she hugged him tightly,passionately,trying to savour the aroma of his love and wanting to save it for future.Then she turned to catch the train, but Viren was still clinging onto her hand.
"Please don't go,"his eyes begged her.
"don't make it tough for me anymore.I will have to go...for you,for your future,for our love," her eyes spoke in reply.
"Please..let me go,"she appealed.He left her hand and she caught the train...His moist eyes followed the train till it disappeared from his sight,leaving behind scars in his soul.
Suddenly,his cell burst.It was a text from Jeevika,saying "Some relationships,Some feelings are better left unexplained..."
THEY LOST EACH OTHER BUT FOUND TRUE LOVE...PERHAPS THIS IS WHAT IT MEANT BY LOVE WITHOUT OWNERSHIP...!!!! 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307pooja-roxxvirika4evakryanvirika05karankrysleaashna.iranikottappadyWara082007star949999PSameeha.TackernishyrelanArtii159Cara86romanticgurl070cutiepie2244kkprincessLove_FamilyprincesshelencandyVirikastarstellieDaddysPrincessshilpa09Sweety1234556-Latty--vish94--Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushmaNiaksharma

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Awesome dear.. just fab...
awesome message in the end...ClapClap

Edited by cutiepie2244 - 20 March 2013 at 8:14am

Sameeha.Tacker

Sameeha.Tacker

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear. Continue soon and do pm me.SmileSmile

virika4eva

Groupbie

virika4eva

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Awww
The update was awesome

amritaluvskryan

IF-Rockerz

amritaluvskryan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
u noe i cried reading ur story it was speechless 4 me bt i dint expect that u would end it so soon...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write one more chaptr & make them reunite pleaseee...plz its a humble request make everything ok like viren really gets a scholarship & gets to know the whole truth & find jeevika & both go to aus pleaseee...

mehakLUVSvirika

Goldie

mehakLUVSvirika

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ossm update
perfectly elaborated but really sad dat dey r seperated
plz give a bonus ch and make dem meet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top