Posted: 11 years ago
WAS AWESOME
CONTINUE SOON
LOVED IT
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
just read both the parts now!!
outstanding update πŸ‘
i just love the concept and the title interests me more...

jeevika caught viren red handed πŸ˜†
loved the update
you are an amazing writer
continue soon
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š

love 
aaliya
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its really nice.. continue soon dear...😊😊
virika4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 update
Loved the way u described viren's feelings!!!
Continue soon and dont forget to pm me
.Tanvi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww awesome story! Do continue soon:)
drishti112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
               CHAPTER-3
A wise man has said,'"sometimes,a few minutes are enough to know someone and sometimes an entire life is not enough"
 In their case few minutes were enough.After that,they gradually came close to each other.Their meetings became more frequent,not only at the metro station,but outside also.Every day,they would meet at the metro platform and travel together ;then Viren would see off her at office and go to his sports-ground.In the evening,he would pick her from her office,they would spend the evening together talking to each other and then would drop her at her home.There was something special about their interactions,but they were in love but did not dare to tell so to each other or probably each was waiting for the right moments to confess their feelings..!! 
 Slowly.tacitly,an unwritten,unspoken agreement to never desert each other was developing between them.She scared for him,his family and his lifestyle ;he too was concerned about her job,her day-to-day needs,her protection and her happiness...Soon they had become addicted to each other to the extent that they felt,their day was incomplete if they did not see or talk to each other.He was happy to be by her side and she felt safe and contended when he was with her.
     Both were secretly dreaming of creating a new world for themselves,a world without worries and limits,to which society's judgemental norms did not apply and wherein they could both laugh genuinely,cry heartily and live freely! They dreamed of a home where the nights would be filled wth the lights and d days magical wid dreams..where they could njoy each odr's company to d hilt,widout regrets or guilt ! That day,Viren had been in a highly excited state because of two reasons...First,he was going to play the biggest match of his life and some members from DDCA were expected to attend d match to select a few players for the Delhi squad for d Ranji team.His entire team and his coach were expecting him to be selected.Second,after lots of mulling and debating,finally he had decided to propose his angel,his cinderella - JEEVIKA !! hE WAS HAPPY,BUT ANXIOUS AS WELL BCZ HE FELT,HIS LIFE WAS GOING TO CHANGE forever.He rehearsed and re-rehearsed the proposal in his mind and agonisd over her possible responses.
What if she said no?No,no...she couldn't do dat.Her answer would surely be a 'yes' What if she asked for some time to think?A plethora of ifs and buts swirled in his mind,working up his apprehensions.
 "I want to watch ypur match today,"she said a tad ruefully,standing on the platform that morning.
"THen come na..what's the problem?In fact,your presence will encourage me to play better,"he said smiling.The train arrived and they boarded it.

"i would love to,but there is some very important work in my office that i have to do today,so i cant manage to bunk,"she said with a gloomy face.
"heyy...don't loose your heart.there is always a next time,"he said,sensing her sadness at not being able to watch him play the match.He placed his hand on her shoulder.Theor eyes met for a few seconds and each understood what the other wished to say.
  "i want to tell you one more thing,"he resumed.
"what?"she asked,prompltly.
He kept smiling for a few seconds."Wait till the evening...I'll tell you after winning the match,"he stated,looking deep into her eyes.
"I will wait..."she said and smiled back,as if she could read his mind.By then,they had reached their desinated station.they came out on the road.
"You are forgetting something,"Viren said,dramatically.
"No,i am not...my best wishes are always with you :) It is a big day for all of us,play well and best of luck! " she wished and moved forward to embrace him.He was pleasantly surprised by her action and felt as if that was the moment he had been living for.It was on the tip of the mouth to say,"be with me like this always,through out my whole life..."but then he restrained himself,choosing to save the emotions for the evening.After that gentle hug,they walked again.
"Bye and best of luck!"she wished him luck once again
"Bye! i will catch u in d evening...with something very special"he said and turned to leave.
He had taken ten-twelve steps when a scream hit his ears,a voice that he could recognise in thousands.He ran towards the voice hurriedly.A number had gathered around the injured person in a few seconds.That face which had ben smiling upto him a few moments earlier,was not lying unconcsious,soaked in a pool of blood,on the road.Their were injuries all over her body...She was none other than hIS ANGEL...his PRINCESS...his LIFE...his DREAMGIRL...JEEVIKA ... !!!!!
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful :) bt plz dont do sumthing wrong to jeevika plz & do update soon
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
OMG jeevs got hurt πŸ˜­
Edited by romanticgurl070 - 11 years ago
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3