Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
After replacing Pankaj Tewari and introducing Aamir Ali as the new lead, Rajshri Production's Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga is all set to witness another change.

This time the female lead of the show, Shriya Jha will be replaced by Aleeza Khan of Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan.

Sources inform that Aleeza Khan will soon step in the show to play the role of Angana which was earlier played by Shriya Jha. The reason behind the change is said to be Shriya's health issues. The actress is going through some health issues and is not been able to give enough time for the shooting schedules. But now the production house and Shriya have amicably decided to discontinue their association. Aleeza will start shooting for the show from 19 March 2013.

When contacted, Aleeza said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a great feeling to be back in a lead role and after such a long gap. It's a challenge to replace somebody in a show but I am ready for it and I am very happy to be working with Rajshri Production."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shriya Jha to be replaced..." in Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Picture-Perfect

Picture-Perfect

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
lead and replacement both are disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
agree.   I think even the replacement looks older than Namrata.  Wink

Hanz91

Goldie

Hanz91

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I don't think so! She looks fine

Ms.S.K.

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hmm..Aleeza is a good actress indeed...but I'm quite skeptical with her pairing with Aamir Ali..somehow I feel that they should have taken Reena Kapoor opposite him as they rocked in their previous show Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon ki and their pairing was a success...but wishing Aleeza all the very best!

Edited by VishakaGal12 - 02 April 2013 at 7:29am

Ms.S.K.

Sanjana-J

Groupbie

Sanjana-J

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article

Ms.S.K.

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thankx..

Ms.S.K.

Sara42

Sara42

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thankx..

Ms.S.K.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.