Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

Couple name for Bharti and Ankit?

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hi, unlike others am a great fan of this show. Jay and bhoomi got married Clap and there was a report that Ankit tries to rape Bharti and now anshu ba announcing that Bharti will get married to son of the family, not ignoring that Ankit has an eye on Bharti too.. i feel now Anshu Ba will ask Ankit to marry Bharti which he will happily. So lets think of a couple name for Ankit and Bharti.  Those who dont like the show can stop watching the show others r invited to be part of healthy discussions. So suggest couple name for Ankit and Bharti? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiHP

missfilmy IF-Dazzler
missfilmy
missfilmy

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Ankit is a bad person, nobody wants him to even take Bharti's name. So please don't make these kind of topics. I hope u have respects for women. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitagangulyk.krithikakp_yasharan-pranjal-angelic_leena_3Miss.WahianDiehardYMfanThe_May_Rose

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

Ankit is a bad person, nobody wants him to even take Bharti's name. So please don't make these kind of topics. I hope u have respects for women. 
Ranju, let dis topic go aways from 1st pgAngryLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-kp_yasharanmissfilmy-pranjal-DiehardYMfan_CutieCute_The_May_Rose

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Its just a show and i have seen such tracks in movies too like Benaam Badshah where girl falls in love with hero and guy turns good. i feel bharti track will be the same seeing Jay already married bhoomi. i dont want to get into ugly disccusions like others have started making several topics on same subject against the show. Am a member n its my opinion, my topic n my suggession. disscuss or join anti sanskar gang. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

sunitaganguly Groupbie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amritatkp_yasharanDiehardYMfan_CutieCute_

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i agree.. may be still i put up my opinion. ur free to put ur opinion. In cast they show ankit bharti romance then i guess "AN"kit + bhar"TI" = ANTI will be fine.. waise bji they r ANTI to each other Thumbs Up
sunitaganguly Groupbie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan_CutieCute_

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

Hi, unlike others am a great fan of this show. Jay and bhoomi got married Clap and there was a report that Ankit tries to rape Bharti and now anshu ba announcing that Bharti will get married to son of the family, not ignoring that Ankit has an eye on Bharti too.. i feel now Anshu Ba will ask Ankit to marry Bharti which he will happily. So lets think of a couple name for Ankit and Bharti.  Those who dont like the show can stop watching the show others r invited to be part of healthy discussions. So suggest couple name for Ankit and Bharti? Smile

Only a sick person will try to pair up a rapist and a victim ( even if it is only about trying and not getting successful)

Even after such a sad state of women in this country and recent burning debates, you find it interesting to make such posts and call it 'healthy discussions'

Any female would be ashamed to talk such crap, let alone think anything 'healthy' about it !!

*Reported your post*

Edited by -Manita- - 15 March 2013 at 5:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11sunitaganguly-Deepali-kp_yasharank.krithikamissfilmy-pranjal-Miss.WahianDiehardYMfanManeesha_ShanakThe_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index