Chat Clubs

~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 7 "Invites Only" (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Mandy u know na my story... U know i leave my house today right now im in my Nani house... Im getting sick of it with daily fights.. Thats my i had headache Angry
oh yes dear i know abt that..thats good though ur at ur nani's im sure its much peaceful there na Smile
i know what u mean.. daily fights grr grrr kya kareAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ S.M. Team Rockz!! PKT~*~# 7 "Invites Only" (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

bye girls...see u later!!muahz!

ok dear catch u later Wink muaahzEmbarrassed

Edited by Mandy20 - 15 March 2013 at 3:05pm

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
yeah its peaceful but im missing my mom.. Bcoz i cant live without her 1 sce.. My dadi force me thats i leave my own house just sake of her tantrums... Dead i talk with mom three time but it cant get enough.. I want to back my home... Im crying Cry my dad promoise my that tomorrow morning he send my dadi in her elder son house..then i will be back at home.. Smile

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
aww i know how it feels..missing ur momCry
dont cry dear ur gonna be back home tomorrow na since ur dadi is gonna leva efor her elder son house cheer up hun ... how long is she staying there ??
thats good though u talked to ur dad n he find solution... but thats too much na ur dadi forcing u out of the houseOuch

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
u know wht i repect her so much.. I love her also but dont know whtz wrong with her this time...her behavior was highly weird.. Im wondering.. She never ever fights with me either... But this time itseems like she always ready to bump with me.. Im so upsad with her extreme annoying behavior.. Before whenever she comes me the only who excite the most or this time to.. But her taunts n tantrums got on my nerves... I bear so longer just thought that she is my elder she loves me hence she shows her concrened but she dissapointed me badly... Stern Smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 15 March 2013 at 2:32pm

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

u know wht i repect her so much.. I love her also but dont know whtz wrong with her this time...her behavior was highly weird.. Im wondering.. She never ever fights with me either... But this itseems like she always ready to bump with me.. I so upsad with her extreme annoying behavior.. Before whenever she comes i the only who excite the most or this to.. But her taunts n tantrums got on my nerves... I bear so longer just she is my elder she loves me hence she shows her concrened but she is dissapointed me badly... Stern Smile

yes she is concerned abt u and loves u alot dear for sure afterall shes ur dadi..thats kinda strange though suddenly disspointed achanak, did something happen before Confused
or did u talk to her and ask her why this time she is behaving high weird towards u or u dont know what u did wrong maybe that will help sort this problem u know

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Mandy she wants to me that i spend most of my time with her...which is impossible..u know na how much im hooked with other work.. I cant stay her all the time..i not a kid any more i have my own work also.. If i said her thats im busy in my work so she said wht work ur do?? Ur not doing any job so u have so much work to do.. Isnt it weird.. Confused why should i explain her wht im doing when my parents have no problem.. I want to talk with her but every time she start with same taunts.. U tell then how will i talk with her... Confused

Mandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oh i see she wants u to spend more time with her thats understandable usually grandparents wants this n sometimes not realizing we have other works like studies even ...yes agree thats weird Confused ur right thats true if shes doing the same taunts then it will be some issue to talk with her abt it..yes ur parents dont have problem with these things i think ur dadi is maybe extra concerned abt u maybe bcoz after a long time she is seeing u ?? 

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top