Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Devil's Paradise 65 "Diljale" (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-CarpeDeim-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-optimist-priyachandflamenconehakaribaTaiyonoimi-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Devil's Paradise 65 "Diljale" (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Oh la la ...heated discussions ! ...Nids nodding yeah yeah ! ...LOL

On a serious note, I always felt that makers must keep a safe difference from audience, especially onlineLOL  For the sanity of both the sides.LOL                           

Its not necessary that makers and audience will always agree on all the points. If they expect audience to put up with whatever they dish out, it must be applicable to them too! Listen to what audience has to say, but do what they truly believe in if TRPs allow them LOL...In ST's words, sunna hai toh suno, warna kaan band karo LOL

There is fine balance bw garnering TRP and creative freedom and latter is often compromised SmileComplexities can be dished out covincingly but in this case, its so CONFUSING for atleast us, who harp throughout the day, forget the general audience LOL

PS: Ignore if it doesnt make any sense LOL...

i completely agree with you. online audience most of d times do not form trp group. but we do play a strong role. but if makers start listening to all comments they'll compromise with story line. i do trust d cvs to some extent. my only complaint was RS comments how audience are not ready for nuances in the serial. let them stand by what they decide. we can crib and if d story goes in an interesting track, we will definitely wd appreciate it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-optimist-Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I came across this guy Viraf Patel(?) 's tweets . He was to replace Barun Sobti after he quit IPK .

Man , does this guy know how to deal with criticism and fanatics or what ? RS , ST , others please learn from him .

I became the guy's pankhi after that !

Me a Pankha of his acting because of shows like Kismat and Mahi Vey (According to me the only good thing about the show). And, I did follow his Tweets when he was being ambushed for replacing Sobti. Complete Class! My admiration for him shot-up beyond the roof. Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--optimist-nehakariba-PoisonIvy-

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Ok Guys ...I am going offline ..will meet after the episode ...I just came to comment abt the heated topic!LOL ...RS I feel is frustrated with online fans, who might be nagging way too much!  LOL...Let it be, he is human after all and dont forget, he has a major role to play behind the world class Jerk RKLOL...Poor Man ...kya halat ho gaye bechaare ke LOL

nehakaribaTaiyonoimi

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

What the...Angry

Sorry...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakariba

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Madhu at RK mansion.

nehakariba

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

epi starts Mb came sto RK mansion and deeps as usual starts her nonsenses

nehakariba

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by Shahisthi

What the...Angry

Sorry...Ouch

Pennu- Hey it was for fun.LOLLOLLOL

pennunehakariba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.