Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Devil's Paradise 65 "Diljale" (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Oh la la ...heated discussions ! ...Nids nodding yeah yeah ! ...LOL

On a serious note, I always felt that makers must keep a safe difference from audience, especially onlineLOL  For the sanity of both the sides.LOL                           

Its not necessary that makers and audience will always agree on all the points. If they expect audience to put up with whatever they dish out, it must be applicable to them too! Listen to what audience has to say, but do what they truly believe in if TRPs allow them LOL...In ST's words, sunna hai toh suno, warna kaan band karo LOL

There is fine balance bw garnering TRP and creative freedom and latter is often compromised SmileComplexities can be dished out covincingly but in this case, its so CONFUSING for atleast us, who harp throughout the day, forget the general audience LOL

PS: Ignore if it doesnt make any sense LOL...

Edited by Manonids - 15 March 2013 at 8:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--optimist-priyachandflamenco-brokensoul-anji-mira-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Devil's Paradise 65 "Diljale" (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Yep MSK never phoot phoot ke cried either Ouch 

What is up with these grey heroes ...?

Still ,with MSK , atleast I knew that he was phoot phoot ke crying inside .. dil hi dil mein .. With RK , you can't even expect that LOL

That is your complex character LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--optimist-anji-mira-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

He needs to stop communicating on FB and stick to his vision. And, we will stick to our zone and do our regular cribbingLOLLOLLOLWhy open the doors and expect that you will hear only YES, WOW and GREAT and not something, we don't get what you are showing.

Yep ... Both he and my lubb ST ...!

Always believed that Internet is a cruel place for all sorts of idiots who do not think twice before saying anything. Cannot take the heat ? - Get out of the kitchen !

I came across this guy Viraf Patel(?) 's tweets . He was to replace Barun Sobti after he quit IPK .

Man , does this guy know how to deal with criticism and fanatics or what ? RS , ST , others please learn from him .

I became the guy's pankhi after that !

-CarpeDeim-priyachand-brokensoul-Taiyonoimi

-CarpeDeim-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-optimist-priyachandanji-mira-PoisonIvy-

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Big smile

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
but RS can't insult viewers with that kind of condescending commnts. we have always been very appreciative for his wonderful dialogues. when he can take compliments, he shd also learn to take criticism constructively instead of acting like a hurt child. he shd realize that somewhere it has gone wrong n see how he could correct it. instead he's like you ppl dont want a dark hero, let me give u ur usual wimpy hero.

i was flummoxed by his comments. we also have ST who at times tweets, you don't like it then dont see it (or sthng like that)

i think this show needs mature writers who can take constructive criticism rather than mature audience. Audience are going to be mixed. they need to know how to deal with heterogenous group.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--PoisonIvy-

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by nlm4

PartyCongratulations on thread # 65.

Diljale.khud ko jalaayega yeh RK par apna ego nahin chodega.
Will he ever stop insulting madhu,but for the first time i saw guilt on his face cos he knows he is wrong.

Shahi,why do i feel that is baar bhi your prediction will come true,oh no,somemore humiliation and insults for madhu,will tis end in sultan taking madhu under his shelter cos paddu will never accept this.Cry

Ankita,awesome write up.Clap and apt title.
Loved the pic of RK,madhu and sultan ,the last one.

@bold..
Nimmy .. that  wasn't Shahi prediction/.. That Twister man tweeted na.. to Expect the unexpected.. So Shahi is Expecting... so that unexpected will be something else... (Oh god what i am writing.. Sorry Shahi... pls don't go with the lines...LOL)

What the...Angry

LOLLOL  are you shahi?Wink LOL

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Originally posted by GurtiArti

Wow!!! RS sir is callling our mother as a dumb audianceLOLb'coz they understand only simple thing but sorry to say sir...most of the TRP numbers only possesses by themAngry
My mom always ask to me When willl RK going to regretLOL and i think i should read this mag of RS infront of herLOL then may be she willl too try to understand this unique type of redemptionLOL

well he is getting lot of prises for dialogues. So he is using that.  And I agree he is awesome writer.

But shouldn't dialogues too reflect the redemption if there is any in RK's mind whether it is subconsiously or consiously or whatever. But it seems RK's dialogues too is getting worse and worse.

When RK was saying something about he can't live without Madhu that also in a disgusting way when he was in Dipali's arms. So the affect  of what they want to show from that scene will also not be in favour of them. Everyone was talking about how disgusting Dipali  was there, not what RK said and what he was feeling. Dipali stile that scene too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.