Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Devil's Paradise 65 "Diljale" (Page 7)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Priya

Very well said especially this-

wht a maker thinks is one thing. but what i is imp is how it is conveyed n received by audience. i don't thnk they watch complete episodes as we do. there is something called 'lost in translation'. i wd say this as 'lost in execution'.

If you are on FB , post it to him .

I don't think, he will understand thatSmile

Yep , Priya's post is too multilayered for him to get anything . LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-brokensoul-Invisible_WingspennuTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

LOL Therea are lots of shows where heroes cry phoot phoot ke ! Go to IF homepage ! And look for our (MB) neighbors ! ( I cannot take names LOL ) Their heroes cry all the time ! LOL

LOLLOLLOL Oh, how did I miss all those heroes. You know, we were very angry with MSK because he did not phoot-phoot ke cry LOLLOLLOL and were waiting for R.K to please us by doing that LOLLOLLOL

priyachand-brokensoul-Invisible_Wingspennu-PoisonIvy-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by nlm4

PartyCongratulations on thread # 65.

Diljale.khud ko jalaayega yeh RK par apna ego nahin chodega.
Will he ever stop insulting madhu,but for the first time i saw guilt on his face cos he knows he is wrong.

Shahi,why do i feel that is baar bhi your prediction will come true,oh no,somemore humiliation and insults for madhu,will tis end in sultan taking madhu under his shelter cos paddu will never accept this.Cry

Ankita,awesome write up.Clap and apt title.
Loved the pic of RK,madhu and sultan ,the last one.

@bold..
Nimmy .. that  wasn't Shahi prediction/.. That Twister man tweeted na.. to Expect the unexpected.. So Shahi is Expecting... so that unexpected will be something else... (Oh god what i am writing.. Sorry Shahi... pls don't go with the lines...LOL)

What the...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
He needs to stop communicating on FB and stick to his vision. And, we will stick to our zone and do our regular cribbing LOLLOLLOL Why open the doors and expect that you will hear only YES, WOW and GREAT and not something, we don't get what you are showing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandInvisible_Wingspennu-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

LOL Therea are lots of shows where heroes cry phoot phoot ke ! Go to IF homepage ! And look for our (MB) neighbors ! ( I cannot take names LOL ) Their heroes cry all the time ! LOL

LOLLOLLOLOh, how did I miss all those heroes. You know, we were very angry with MSK because he did not phoot-phoot ke cryLOLLOLLOLand were waiting for R.K to please us by doing thatLOLLOLLOL

Yep MSK never phoot phoot ke cried either Ouch

What is up with these grey heroes ...?

Still ,with MSK , atleast I knew that he was phoot phoot ke crying inside .. dil hi dil mein .. With RK , you can't even expect that LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-pennuflamenco-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsTaiyonoimi

-optimist- IF-Sizzlerz
-optimist-
-optimist-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
If realization & redemption everything in subconscious mind then we r ok with Rishbala reunion in subconscious mind onlyLOL LOLHe can dream onLOLLOL

-CarpeDeim-pennuInvisible_Wingsanji-mira-PoisonIvy-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by mayamagic

after reading RS new tweets it seems like he is upset with fans tht his redemption track is not undertsanding by us, well he said tht he dont want RK to be seedha sadha and run to mB but now it seems like after seeing audience response he has to take tht routeLOL

They are just blaming online fans.

But it is not online fans who is making them to change their way of redemption if they are thinking of doing so.

Last week the highest TRP episode was where RK came and save Madhu and beat the man who harass her.  And on Monday precap it was shown a man come and save her.

So it is not online viewers who is making their way of writing change. ONline fans will just tweet, crib, cry, shout or do whatever, but it won;t affect the show, so why should they listen to them. But they will listen to TRP viewers. So if they are planning to make RK cry baby or whatever then it is because of TRP viewers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-pennu-optimist-Invisible_Wingsanji-mira-PoisonIvy-

Invisible_Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Invisible_Wings
Invisible_Wings

An and Azi...I love ur reply in that postEmbarrassed

Thanx to make him taste his own recipeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-optimist-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index