Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priyachand

congrats ankita!!! lovely write up!!! liked ur title and that last photo!!!! where did u get it!!! it was really equal to a movie poster!!! wonderful!!!

i too read RS conversation!!! why is he not understanding what we all want. none of us want RK as normal weepy hero (do heroes weep?) we are happy with hatke hero. but for d colossal betrayal he committed shdn't he show some remorse or have some kind of doubts. they can show  him having some kind of self talks or doubts. he is not going to talk to bittuji or god forbid  deepali. when the cvs don't show anything like that, n show further n further RK insulting n humiliating madhu. what will we all think?

i do agree none of us want RK to lose his attitude. he can show his remorse in his own way. but he shd be shown that he was wrong. i agree we can wait for him to realize that. but it shd have started with him missing her. i don't want RS to change RK's chr that much. but they can't have all this in their heads n not show any signs of remorse by RK.
RK shd slowly realize what he did was wrong. they don't have show it explicitly but i have seen no signs of it. we all know grey chrs not just black n white. wht a maker thinks is one thing. but what i is imp is how it is conveyed n received by audience. i don't thnk they watch complete episodes as we do. there is something called 'lost in translation'. i wd say this as 'lost in execution'.

exactly well said πŸ‘ he is saying tht he is making show for mature audience but v r also not understanding what redemption he is showing
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya

Very well said especially this-

wht a maker thinks is one thing. but what i is imp is how it is conveyed n received by audience. i don't thnk they watch complete episodes as we do. there is something called 'lost in translation'. i wd say this as 'lost in execution'.

If you are on FB , post it to him .
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Priya

wht a maker thinks is one thing. but what i is imp is how it is conveyed n received by audience. i don't thnk they watch complete episodes as we do. there is something called 'lost in translation'. i wd say this as 'lost in execution'.

I don't think, he will understand that πŸ˜Š
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Priya

i am on FB but i couldn't post any msg in his page. may be i'll send it as msg. if he sees it!!!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

He won't make R.K phoot-phoot ke cryThere goes another show in the drain for my friend and me. We watch shows with the aim of watching phoot-phoot ke crying heroesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Therea are lots of shows where heroes cry phoot phoot ke ! Go to IF homepage ! And look for our (MB) neighbors ! ( I cannot take names πŸ˜† ) Their heroes cry all the time ! πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

I don't think, he will understand that😊

Yep , Priya's post is too multilayered for him to get anything . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

πŸ˜† Therea are lots of shows where heroes cry phoot phoot ke ! Go to IF homepage ! And look for our (MB) neighbors ! ( I cannot take names πŸ˜† ) Their heroes cry all the time ! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh, how did I miss all those heroes. You know, we were very angry with MSK because he did not phoot-phoot ke cry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and were waiting for R.K to please us by doing that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

@bold..
Nimmy .. that  wasn't Shahi prediction/.. That Twister man tweeted na.. to Expect the unexpected.. So Shahi is Expecting... so that unexpected will be something else... (Oh god what i am writing.. Sorry Shahi... pls don't go with the lines...πŸ˜†)

What the...😑

Taiyo thumbnail
He needs to stop communicating on FB and stick to his vision. And, we will stick to our zone and do our regular cribbing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why open the doors and expect that you will hear only YES, WOW and GREAT and not something, we don't get what you are showing. 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh, how did I miss all those heroes. You know, we were very angry with MSK because he did not phoot-phoot ke cryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and were waiting for R.K to please us by doing thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep MSK never phoot phoot ke cried either

What is up with these grey heroes ...?

Still ,with MSK , atleast I knew that he was phoot phoot ke crying inside .. dil hi dil mein .. With RK , you can't even expect that πŸ˜†