-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Ankita...Nice write up..Love that montage😳
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love ( deep deep deeep down waala love ) basically means -

Humiliating the person you love ( deep down wala )
Disrespecting them
Sulking like a little boy and obsessing over them
Breaking their phones , getting their equipment damaged by their colleagues.
invading their personal space
having them followed and spied on
and lastly , accusing them of being immoral ( and askin them where they spent their 'nights' )

I have been living under a rock all my life . I am dumb. And so are you all ...'! You fools ... When you wrong someone this is the 'in' thing to do. Thts how you repent ..Cool , ain't it ? 😎 Crying and /or feeling remorseful is like so 19th century and not befitting cool people ! Gaaat it ...???

Hello DPians..

I read RS's conversation..

He and I and no longer on the same page..

I could understand RK was multilayered all this while..infact I appreciated his character for being one of the most multi layered ones in a long long time..thanks to their writing..

but I dont understand their idea of calling this redemption or even realization..if he subconsciously identifies the love its not called realization..because from what has been shown he always subconsciously did love her..
It would be realization only when he actually consciously accepts it..this in my definition is retribution..poetic justice if some may say..
Maybe I have indeed become one of the dumb audience as he and the ones who agree with him are saying..someone who used understand everything perfectly till a while ago but now just cant..

That being said I donot want to see RK only crying in the name of redemption..but I do want to see him shattered completely, once atleast..because only then he will realize what he did ..what he lost..he can go about convincing her back in his own style..who said you have to cry to prove you are sorry..

The problem here is that it seems like the writers are not convinced with what they are probably being forced to write and the audience is not nuanced or rather mature enough (in his words) to understand what they really want to write..no wonder the episodes seemed to be choppy..no one is convinced regarding them..neither the writer nor the audience..
over the past 6 weeks they have systematically shown him spiralling in the viewers eyes and now they seem to be having a hard time convincing the viewers about his redemption in a way they want..

he is frustated that he isnt allowed to write as he wants..viewers are frustated that they dont get to see it the way they understand..
atleast colors is getting good business out of MB and is not frustrated..

Chalo koi nahi..till Madhu is able to understand this multilayered redemption..all is well..

PS: atleast this helps me understand what I should expect from the redemtion track..so that it doesnt disappoint in the end..

Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 11 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Ankita , Congrats for your maiden DP opening .

Nice first post :)
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats anku for the new thread...

beautiful write up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congrats for the new DP Ankita..
Lovely first post..
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont worry guys.. The only person who will understand RK will be Madhu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Crazy couple they are...

RS said RK is a weak character...Which is true... So the best defense he use is his crazy dialoque and EGO...Make sense... But I just dont buy the humiliation partπŸ˜•

BTW beautiful write up...
Edited by reenap - 11 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
bangalores , Ami

Completely agree with you both .

First off , you DO NOT call your audiences immature or dumb . (Or maybe you do because Theyv been putting up with your nonsense for so long )

Why is he confusing realization with redemption ? We know RK loves the woman . Showing him burning in jealousy and yanking her around , demanding answera does not do shit for me if you 're trying to tell me that he is sorry for his actions .

I do not want him to make any extreme sacrifices or turn into a complete Devdas but can he please tone down his aggression while dealing with her ? Have some guilt , for crying out loud ... This is the woman you dumped at at tge altar .. How do you even look at her like nothing s happened !

They are also dumbing him down . For someone who was portrayed as an intelligent guy , what makes him think Madhu is still answerable to him ...? That's my problem with RK post revenge track ! I can accept breaking furniture and even hiring spies to find out about who she is seeing . But I do not get how /why he still goes about asserting those rights on her so openly . And even expects Madhu to comply with his silly antics ..! Either we do not get RK or RS's RK is too dumb because he does not get Madhu and thinks that all women are like Dipali ...

And what is wrong with crying ? Do strong /real men not have a breakdown ever ?

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats ankita!!! lovely write up!!! liked ur title and that last photo!!!! where did u get it!!! it was really equal to a movie poster!!! wonderful!!!

i too read RS conversation!!! why is he not understanding what we all want. none of us want RK as normal weepy hero (do heroes weep?) we are happy with hatke hero. but for d colossal betrayal he committed shdn't he show some remorse or have some kind of doubts. they can show  him having some kind of self talks or doubts. he is not going to talk to bittuji or god forbid  deepali. when the cvs don't show anything like that, n show further n further RK insulting n humiliating madhu. what will we all think?

i do agree none of us want RK to lose his attitude. he can show his remorse in his own way. but he shd be shown that he was wrong. i agree we can wait for him to realize that. but it shd have started with him missing her. i don't want RS to change RK's chr that much. but they can't have all this in their heads n not show any signs of remorse by RK.
RK shd slowly realize what he did was wrong. they don't have show it explicitly but i have seen no signs of it. we all know grey chrs not just black n white. wht a maker thinks is one thing. but what i is imp is how it is conveyed n received by audience. i don't thnk they watch complete episodes as we do. there is something called 'lost in translation'. i wd say this as 'lost in execution'.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He won't make R.K phoot-phoot ke cry  There goes another show in the drain for my friend and me. We watch shows with the aim of watching phoot-phoot ke crying heroes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†