Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nlm4

🥳Congratulations on thread # 65.

Diljale.khud ko jalaayega yeh RK par apna ego nahin chodega.
Will he ever stop insulting madhu,but for the first time i saw guilt on his face cos he knows he is wrong.

Shahi,why do i feel that is baar bhi your prediction will come true,oh no,somemore humiliation and insults for madhu,will tis end in sultan taking madhu under his shelter cos paddu will never accept this.😭

Ankita,awesome write up.👏 and apt title.
Loved the pic of RK,madhu and sultan ,the last one.

@bold..
Nimmy .. that  wasn't Shahi prediction/.. That Twister man tweeted na.. to Expect the unexpected.. So Shahi is Expecting... so that unexpected will be something else... (Oh god what i am writing.. Sorry Shahi... pls don't go with the lines...😆)

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: chrys

Superb pennu👏👏👏

thanks Aasha...😳
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The left side looks Yummm

-Lehar- thumbnail
congo for the new DP thread ankita...
nice written up...
loved it...
pennu thumbnail
Ok i am going off will join all later..😃
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
after reading RS new tweets it seems like he is upset with fans tht his redemption track is not undertsanding by us, well he said tht he dont want RK to be seedha sadha and run to mB but now it seems like after seeing audience response he has to take tht route😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maya: I just came here to post that 😆😆😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3486205

Ankita: Congratulation for your first DP thread. I'll read your post later 😊
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! RS sir is callling our mother as a dumb audiance😆b'coz they understand only simple thing but sorry to say sir...most of the TRP numbers only possesses by them😡
My mom always ask to me When willl RK going to regret😆 and i think i should read this mag of RS infront of her😆 then may be she willl too try to understand this unique type of redemption😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pennu, awesome creation and u didnt tell us you have a such great hidden telent😛

@Anku, amazing write up👍🏼
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
My comment on RS's post adding something more here 😆

I for one wud never say that RK doesn't love MAdhu... but how is realization of love redemption? RK is a weak character? may be he is weak coz he is not strong enough to admit he loves her and  he needs her love, weak because he does not accept that needing someone does not constitute to weakness.

Who wants a weepy RK who drinks like devdas... Cudn't a Man accept his fault without loosing the "layers of character" that makes him interesting?

Addition (coz i don't want being pounced on for my opinion in the main forum):

Yes it is his love that comes out in possesiveness, yet  according to me being in love does not give a person the authority to humiliate the person you love. LOve shud also mean respect.
We come across news that a man threw acid over a woman who spurned his love.. even there it is love... so shud that kind of love also be venerated and accepted?

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago