Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was such a great update. I loved the hospital hug scene, the kiss in the elevator scene and the cafeteria chat scenes the most.
Arnav even dressed up in the same way, he had dressed up in the show! He looked so cool in that dress.

Mrs. Tripathi- Nothing much to say about this hag, except that she has a very bad habit of bitching about people.. And I hate her.

Aman - He is an efficient person who is so devoted to his job and employer. I have a feeling of utmost respect for him..

Nani-ji - She is very observant and she saw all the smallest differences between Payal and Khushi.

Akash - He doesn't miss any moment to tease Payal. It's great to read that he isn't shy.

Garima - All the mother hen instincts have kicked in. As a mother, her decision of asking Payal and Khushi to live in Lucknow, stands justified.

Payal - It is great to read that she is bonding well with Arya.
She said that Khushi always does things after getting the approval of their Amma - Does that mean that Garima's disapproval of Arnav would make Khushi land up in a terrible dilemma?
She is slowly accepting Akash in her life too.

Arya - She is an adorable kid. Her ways of taking care of Payal makes me awestruck. She has bonded well with Payal.

Anjali - She is the delightful sister of Arnav who is very concerned about their company and also knows her homely duties ( of giving the Kangans and the letter).
Her devotion towards Khushi and her family is praiseworthy. She can be fierce too when it comes to defending her near ones. She is a character of many interesting shades.

Khushi - She is so much in love with Arnav! You wrote about her yearning , longing and pure love for Arnav very beautifully. The hospital scene was great.

Arnav - He didn't complete his sentence that it hurts him to see the shock on her face. I loved the way he went in the elevator and kissed Khushi. His love for Khushi is so deep.

Thanks for the PM.:)
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new Thread!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh damn it mrs tripathi!!!! Sab kuch ulta pulta kar diya!!! Now what is going to happen!!!

It was awesome to read the hospital scene.. It's one of the memorable scenes if the show!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM! Well Mrs Tripathi would know about the "middle-class' girls she refers to  from personal experience. What's her beef with Arnav having a relationship anyway? Oh she wanted her daughter to be Mrs ASR, did she? Obviously Anjali's damage control isn't going to do any good , Garima and Madhumati know that if someone is talking , soon it'll be the whole city talking. But what about Payal's PhD? again, I'm really curious why they're not getting Payal married. I loved the hospital scene. I've often thought what would happen if he had hugged her back that day(in the show). Anjali intrigues me too. What is going on there? Waiting for the next update. Congrats on the new thread! 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

That was a nice update.

Now Aman has started to use his brains as to why Anjali is helping Arnav behind the scenes! After all he is trained under Arnav!

Glad to see Arnav dropping everything and coming to see Khushi. Loved the Hospital hug scene. So now the turbulent time starts!

Gossipers! Can't escape them!

So it is going to take a toll on the relations. But will it really? I doubt!

Garima will be put in the loop I guess!

If its going to be double wedding, then what grouse will she have.

Glad that Payal has told Khushi's life story.

I am sure now Manorama and Nani will appreciate her all the more!

I am glad that Anjali knows why Garima had to take such decisions. I am sure the gossipers wouldn't stop at this!

There will be more to come and Raizadas' will have to douse it with damage control measures.

Love to read your writing dear!

Waiting for the next update!

..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the fifth thread!
Aaahh the hospital hug! How I love it...it was this hug that got me addicted to IPK and you have wonderfully incorporated that scene here!
Loved the update, and damn you Mrs. Tripathi!!!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome..
So I hope the nxt update will be U'll of twist n turns , all credit to mrs. Tripathi!
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited

Fabulous update . I just adored the hospital hug .It brought back some beautiful memories . Thank you for that . It was so natural . You just upped it and added an awesome Kiss 😳  . Also Khushi initiated the kiss . Their bond is getting stronger day by day . Also the mystery regarding Aman's doubt on Anjali is very intriguing as to how knows stuff even he is not privy to ... Would like to see the light shed on that . But methinks shyam is the helping hand in this . Payal - Akaash are also getting too cute for words . I am just loving arya . One of the cutest girls I have come across . Nooo don't separate Arnav and Khushi on account of Mrs .Tripathi  . She is total moron don't listen to her ... People like her do not have any work other than to meddle in other people's business . Nosy busybodies !!!!!! 
Edited by anumadduri - 11 years ago
smarty94 thumbnail
updated on pg 2😊

khushi ho rahi hai ke same ke same day hi update kardia😆
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written.I loved the hug part alot.❤️

Thanks for PM.