Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Illogical/unrealistic Sanskaar???? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanRockchickFaiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Illogical/unrealistic Sanskaar???? (Page 2)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
This is a serial and anything is possible in serials.U all are calling this serial illogical and unrealistic.Waha Mahadev serial mein Goddess Parvati is going to have partial memory loss.WackoROFLIsn't that more illogical than this?
I know i am not supposed to talk about other serials but what i mean to say is if a mythological show can turn into a daily soap then sanskaar is already a daily soap.How can u expect logic and reality in a daily soap?Since when did daily soaps had logic and reality?All the idiotic and impossible things happen in daily soaps.

So never use ur brain while watching daily soaps.I agree with all ur points sunita.

I think the cvs showed this JaiMi marriage track only to increase the trps.Otherwise i don't see any reason behind JaiMi suddenly getting married and Ansu Baa fixing bharti's marriage with jay all of a sudden without thinking twice. 

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

This is a serial and anything is possible in serials.U all are calling this serial illogical and unrealistic.Waha Mahadev serial mein Goddess Parvati is going to have partial memory loss.WackoROFLIsn't that more illogical than this?
I know i am not supposed to talk about other serials but what i mean to say is if a mythological show can turn into a daily soap then sanskaar is already a daily soap.How can u expect logic and reality in a daily soap?Since when did daily soaps had logic and reality?All the idiotic and impossible things happen in daily soaps.

So never use ur brain while watching daily soaps.I agree with all ur points sunita.

I think the cvs showed this JaiMi marriage track only to increase the trps.Otherwise i don't see any reason behind JaiMi suddenly getting married and Ansu Baa fixing bharti's marriage with jay all of a sudden without thinking twice. 
agreed but if you refer to other shows they atleast have bare minimum logic.this show doesnt have one...in DKDM magical things might happen because its a mythological show with supernatural beings that is Gods but here they are showing a 21st century story I guess!!!!

btw sunita is our shriya!!!!!!

nikhils

nikhils

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Totally agree that this is the most illogical and unrealistic serial in many ways.  Jai goes to USA, never pays a single Dollar of rent,lives off other people, supposedly makes tons of money instantly, gives long bhaashans on sanskaar, then gets married to Bhoomi for USA green card and next day decides to come back to India without even asking Bhoomi about the decision.  

And all of a sudden Bhoomi talks of Jai having a house next to Shahrukh Khan , when she has been seeing Jai live off others and always talking of how badly he needs moneyDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by csvdes

Totally agree that this is the most illogical and unrealistic serial in many ways.  Jai goes to USA, never pays a single Dollar of rent,lives off other people, supposedly makes tons of money instantly, gives long bhaashans on sanskaar, then gets married to Bhoomi for USA green card and next day decides to come back to India without even asking Bhoomi about the decision.  

And all of a sudden Bhoomi talks of Jai having a house next to Shahrukh Khan , when she has been seeing Jai live off others and always talking of how badly he needs moneyDeadDead
its a totally Z grade show..even 80 s films were better..the cvs have lost their brains all of a sudden!!!!!!!!

chii colors ki beizzati kar di iss show ne!!!!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I am liking this show ...and now with the latest twist to the story ...the show has become super interesting...

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
its good if you like the show but what do you have to say about the topic!!!

like shriya has already pointeds out all the illogical and unrealistic happenings in the show!

what are your views about the subject?

as it is a discussion forum everyone's views are very essential

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

its good if you like the show but what do you have to say about the topic!!!

like shriya has already pointeds out all the illogical and unrealistic happenings in the show!

what are your views about the subject?

as it is a discussion forum everyone's views are very essential

i find the Indian family so irritating types...but i guess every show has got irritating characters ...
just like the other show on SP at 9 pm slot ...and many more ...so we to bear them...
i love JayMi ...and now when JayMi are back in India ...the story wud b worh watching ...i want to see how they will face all the probs together...

all those who are related to the show are working hard ...so we shd appreciate their efforts ...i am sure one day their hard work will def pay off...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.