Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

balshik

balshik

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
before you guys just get all mad at me i just want to say that by no means i m trying to bash this show or the writers in any way. I love this show but i honestly think that season 2 has being ruined with all the misunderstandings between mohan and megha and our very own nanhi and mohan. Also due to addu i dont see this misunderstandings settling down soon. The show has completely lost its base. The base where it was suppose to be mohan and meghas life after marriage, but their separation and not uniting even after 12 years has lost the track.. I dont know but i feel this show has lost its charm. It hurts to see mohan going through such pain not only by megha, but also by nanhi and also addu ( yes i think that guy they being showing is addu).  Both characters of mohan and megha are ruined and even the relationship between all these characters has being ruined. I m not really happy with his new season, but lets hope something positive occurs as we move along. But i m not liking megha's and nanhi's behavior with mohan. 
Do you guys feel the same? or i m the only one here? Confused

Edited by balshik - 15 March 2013 at 2:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unitedAPlovepreet29knrajiSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "season 2 not so good." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i know thst the misunderstanding has become too much to bare...but without experiencing trouble and pain..how will you know the worth of togetherness and joy?? i am loving this season and for sure season 1 is the best! i respect your opinion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234balshik_Bidzie_

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i'm sure that wen everything is fine between mmna , v wil love the more than s1 coz theres beera and rj too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

balshikkresham

padatvad

padatvad

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Megha's character is stuck in a rut, needs to be  improved upon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balshik

raginipandey

Groupbie

raginipandey

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
ssn 2...bakwaass..mera to interest ja raha hai ...

balshik

unitedAP

Groupbie

unitedAP

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balshik

before you guys just get all mad at me i just want to say that by no means i m trying to bash this show or the writers in any way. I love this show but i honestly think that season 2 has being ruined with all the misunderstandings between mohan and megha and our very own nanhi and mohan. Also due to addu i dont see this misunderstandings settling down soon. The show has completely lost its base. The base where it was suppose to be mohan and meghas life after marriage, but their separation and not uniting even after 12 years has lost the track.. I dont know but i feel this show has lost its charm. It hurts to see mohan going through such pain not only by megha, but also by nanhi and also addu ( yes i think that guy they being showing is addu).  Both characters of mohan and megha are ruined and even the relationship between all these characters has being ruined. I m not really happy with his new season, but lets hope something positive occurs as we move along. But i m not liking megha's and nanhi's behavior with mohan. 
1000000% true.
No Hope left...the show already DEAD with its stupid LEAP Track.
If KKK and AS not in this stupid season 2 then i Won't FEEL this much SAD.
I wish to see KKK-AS but i can't due to the BAD STORY LINE.
NBT2 is similar to Other Soaps...
Feel pity myself ...why i waited for SEASON 2.

balshiklovepreet29

lovepreet29

Goldie

lovepreet29

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unitedAP

Originally posted by balshik

1000000% true.
No Hope left...the show already DEAD with its stupid LEAP Track.
If KKK and AS not in this stupid season 2 then i Won't FEEL this much SAD.
I wish to see KKK-AS but i can't due to the BAD STORY LINE.
NBT2 is similar to Other Soaps...
Feel pity myself ...why i waited for SEASON 2.

Me too Season 1 is the best and will always be the best 

balshik

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
You are not alone there! I am with you on this! Big smile Yes, the characters are just not the ones that I wanted to see anymore! I lost them all! Ermm

balshiklovepreet29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.