Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 82

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adil14

Megha ko kiski call a rahi thi?

I think it was written Rimjhim's Father but not sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

@Neelu.. what r u angry about btw?
@pravesh.. thts her fault naa..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pmisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Leesan

Originally from Neelu's LU. "Megha looking at Addu's picture apologizing to him for not living for him and Navi. She says she went in search of happiness and love. She says she should have understood his pain instead of being blind in loveAngryDead
Megha says I cannot become weak because of the love which separated me from Addu. Megha says she hates the love which separated her from Addu, hates herself and Mohan Bhatnagar. FB of MM shown."

By Leesan:  almost identical to what I wrote in Meera's and Hope 's threads yesterday!  Megha is suffering from survivor's guilt. And so doesn't think she deserves any happiness whatsoever! Hmmm...

But I'm more confused now... I understand she has a guilt feeling... but how can she blame Mohan for everything... Ouch

Exactly CVs plan. Pehele confuse karo. Megha ko rulao, usi time mohan ko gussa kardo. PPl will forget megha ne kya kaha.

Pravesh.Pmisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think that is completely not in the plan. This time they are gonna make Megha run around him like a puppy.

Neelu! I am getting one demented idea! How wud it be if Megha tries to go back to her original widow avatar thus killing all her relationship with Mohan! Getting back to her mommy mode, and proving her life living only for her kids! I wud appreciate that Megha, if she can do that as well! Instead of hating Mohan for she falling in love with him!LOL

I have a even better idea.

What if they scrapped this whole season and restarted the last one again? They can keep the first 100 episodes intact and then show us what would have happened if Raddi had not entered.

Any takers?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesanMoner_Radiopc_palsSenpoomisty85

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Originally posted by dsgirl

And wat do i see..poo at dis tym on mmt...hi poo...good to see u here

And after reading LU..even i kinda understand her pain..

Hiya Dhara! Yeah! Just got into a Mock convo with Peu and dragged ourselves here! LOLLOL Amidst the serious discussion of the episode today, you gotta bear with us! LOL

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by dsgirl

Kya hua neelu..mujhe yaad kiya

</div>
<div>
Ah! Dhara Shah, just the personI was looking.

Hello Hug

Ok tell me can I sue Colors channel and Sunshine PH for harassing and misleading viewers? They have scammed us and I want my money back!AngryAdvice please!

Well not sure...bt if u hv problem u can clearly change d channel...dey never force u..and if u hv any problem with something being shown u can complain to BCCI..a procedure needs to be followed..

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

@Neelu.. what r u angry about btw?
@pravesh.. thts her fault naa..
Bidz , I am mad at the Channel and PH for scamming us LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
No bashing plz..ye poora reunion track hi mere sar ke upar se jaa raha hai..too much for LOWE..Ouch
Addu, tu ab nahin mila na to teri band baja doongi..LOL

Mohan: gunhaon ka Devta Dead
Megha: Paapi Gudiya Dead
Beera : Dalaal Clown
Navika: Maut ki Saudagar LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioNeelimaSJSenpoomisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.