Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 5)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CheetahsTopper

Mohan toh is a goner..Megha ka poora fanboy haiLOL Though he has declared that he will stay away from Megha, I wonder how long he is going to control himself before he starts chasing her again like a puppyLOL
I think that is completely not in the plan. This time they are gonna make Megha run around him like a puppy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesanmisty85

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Mohan-Navi scene was good. Finally frustration nikaal diya mohan ne. But he will only get sadder with thisOuch.

Megha -navi scene kuch confusing lagaConfused.

And Megha finally feels guilty but for wrong reasons. Atleast she could have said why didn't i talk to addu before marriage or why didn't i make him understand the changed scenario. But She blames loveOuch. But sympathy miljaayega megha koLOL.

</div>
<div>
Even I have an issue with her reasons.

I blame everyone! Including Cv's, Channel and PH. Yeh kya dikha rahe hain hume? I need to sue them in the court of law. Where is Dhara? Need some legal advice from her.

Kya hua neelu..mujhe yaad kiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

-TheInstigator- IF-Rockerz
-TheInstigator-
-TheInstigator-

Wah wah! Kya jhaks epi tha..
Loved it loved it to the core ..akhir mohan k sabr ka band toot gaya..! (only office part. Thats it) ..
Hay megah wat happen to u i was expecting u to inderstand him.. Not at that mmnt but after sometym u shld have think twice or thirce before saying all those things..:( megah's part was really disappointing ..:( ..
Percap was asusaul zabardast! ..
mohan sharing his pain with beera...Egarly waiting for mondays epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Oh Poo i m here n joing u Wink MMT plz bear it LOL

Nyway...here i go...

*Mohan taking a deep sigh* Its not me its u god damn who mever give a lesson to tht Naughty kid...now u want to blame me for all this mess Angry m blaming u for wasting my life...why the heck were u told ILU Angry biggest mistake of mine... Angry

BRB in 5 min...dinner time Smile

*Megha managing to hold Mohan's shirt collar* Same here Mr. Bhatnagar! What the hell got into me when I said ILU to you! In fact you haven't told me those words at all! It must have been your trick to trap girls! I like one fool, danced in the rain and got into all lovey mood to fall for you! Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesanMegher_Palok

monusumi IF-Dazzler
monusumi
monusumi

hello all.
well ab isme koi shak nai hai ki ab addu bura ban gaya hai toh uska bhi blame mohan pe jayega Dead
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sumiswap

Okay Megha blames herself for losing Addu...but why didn't she ever say that she could have bridged the gap...
Mohan started drinking again...guru should spank him this time!

Wonder why Guru has such a problem with Mohan drinking? Ah right! Guru still has Raddi nightmares LOL The last time Mohan got drunk Raddi happened LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesan

Samilicious.. Goldie
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Well, people are gonna hate me for this, but I do feel for Megha. She's torturing herself for falling in love, and in this process, hurting Mohan as well cause she thinks that nothing of this sort would have happened if she would have stayed a widow. Addu khush reheta ,she thinks.

Completely agree with u Bidzie, even my mom feels for Megha and understands what she is doing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanmisty85_Bidzie_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Even I have an issue with her reasons.

I blame everyone! Including Cv's, Channel and PH. Yeh kya dikha rahe hain hume? I need to sue them in the court of law. Where is Dhara? Need some legal advice from her.

I'm thinking of filing a case against cruelty to charactersLOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesanNeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index