Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 82

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Peu! Are you here??!! I am scared to start the mock here all alone! Hope MMT doesn't bash me for that!LOL

Anyway starting it!

*Megha is all gone crazy and shouting on top of her voice* Hey Mohan! Where are you trying to escape from me? Where is my Addu?? Give him back to me and do whatever you want to!!! I know you are the one who took him away from me! Angry

Oh Poo i m here n joing u Wink MMT plz bear it LOL

Nyway...here i go...

*Mohan taking a deep sigh* Its not me its u god damn who mever give a lesson to tht Naughty kid...now u want to blame me for all this mess Angry m blaming u for wasting my life...why the heck were u told ILU Angry biggest mistake of mine... Angry

BRB in 5 min...dinner time Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesanSenpooNeelimaSJmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Originally from Neelu's LU. "Megha looking at Addu's picture apologizing to him for not living for him and Navi. She says she went in search of happiness and love. She says she should have understood his pain instead of being blind in loveAngryDead
Megha says I cannot become weak because of the love which separated me from Addu. Megha says she hates the love which separated her from Addu, hates herself and Mohan Bhatnagar. FB of MM shown."

By Leesan:  almost identical to what I wrote in Meera's and Hope 's threads yesterday!  Megha is suffering from survivor's guilt. And so doesn't think she deserves any happiness whatsoever! Hmmm...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMoner_RadioNeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Mohan-Navi scene was good. Finally frustration nikaal diya mohan ne. But he will only get sadder with thisOuch.

Megha -navi scene kuch confusing lagaConfused.

And Megha finally feels guilty but for wrong reasons. Atleast she could have said why didn't i talk to addu before marriage or why didn't i make him understand the changed scenario. But She blames loveOuch. But sympathy miljaayega megha koLOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuPravesh.PLeesanMoner_Radiopc_palsNeelimaSJmisty85

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by CheetahsTopper

I officially declare that I hate Megha.. I really do.. She has stooped so low that it is impossible to resurrect her image nowDead.. Mohan surely deserves someone better.
True that! Megha's character needs to be killed off and a new woman should be brought into Mohan's life.

Just one question would Mohan still stop loving Megha?LOL

Mohan toh is a goner..Megha ka poora fanboy haiLOL Though he has declared that he will stay away from Megha, I wonder how long he is going to control himself before he starts chasing her again like a puppyLOL

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsgirl

Just read the LU...dont know how it was bt good to see Mohan storming nanhi...bt wats wid d precap...did mohan again got drunk...no Ouch

iss baar bahut zyaada drink kiya lagtha haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Mohan-Navi scene was good. Finally frustration nikaal diya mohan ne. But he will only get sadder with thisOuch.

Megha -navi scene kuch confusing lagaConfused.

And Megha finally feels guilty but for wrong reasons. Atleast she could have said why didn't i talk to addu before marriage or why didn't i make him understand the changed scenario. But She blames loveOuch. But sympathy miljaayega megha koLOL.
Even I have an issue with her reasons.

I blame everyone! Including Cv's, Channel and PH. Yeh kya dikha rahe hain hume? I need to sue them in the court of law. Where is Dhara? Need some legal advice from her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuPravesh.PLeesanMoner_Radiopc_palsSunna_Deewani

Adil14

Adil14

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Megha ko kiski call a rahi thi?

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Well, people are gonna hate me for this, but I do feel for Megha. She's torturing herself for falling in love, and in this process, hurting Mohan as well cause she thinks that nothing of this sort would have happened if she would have stayed a widow. Addu khush reheta ,she thinks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Samilicious..Sah1Moner_RadioLeesanNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.