Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 82

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

So they r clearing Meghas POV Smile Sad but now i can totally understand her state of mind Smile

@Poo...m here...shall be start ?? Embarrassed
Me too Peu. But I did not like a few things she said. But I think I understand her a bit more now. She hates herself Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesanMegher_Palokmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I officially declare that I hate Megha.. I really do.. She has stooped so low that it is impossible to resurrect her image nowDead.. Mohan surely deserves someone better.

swavai2Pravesh.Pankur281misty85

Samilicious..

Goldie

Samilicious..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanx Neelima Di for the lovely LUD, Kudos to Mohan ClapClap Loved his scene with Nanhi...I think the less I talk of Megha is better. LOL But I'm glad that the CVs are showing more of Megha's POV.

Pravesh.Pankur281Leesanmisty85

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Hmm! Dekhte hai Beera kitna kar paata hai... Anyways ,what was nanhi's expression when mohan was showing her those ads n pics? N thoughts on Megha? She looks guilty n punishing herself too, right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281LeesanNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by CheetahsTopper

I officially declare that I hate Megha.. I really do.. She has stooped so low that it is impossible to resurrect her image nowDead.. Mohan surely deserves someone better.
True that! Megha's character needs to be killed off and a new woman should be brought into Mohan's life.

Just one question would Mohan still stop loving Megha?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesan_Bidzie_

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Hmm! Dekhte hai Beera kitna kar paata hai... Anyways ,what was nanhi's expression when mohan was showing her those ads n pics? N thoughts on Megha? She looks guilty n punishing herself too, right?
I think she was being harsh on herself and Mohan. Easy to deduce that she is punishing herself. We may not like her dialogues but I guess one can see where she is coming from. She blames herself. She thinks she should have stuck to being a widow and taking care of her kids. That's just a sad line of thought BidzConfused

Pravesh.Pankur281Moner_RadioLeesan

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Okay Megha blames herself for losing Addu...but why didn't she ever say that she could have bridged the gap...
Mohan started drinking again...guru should spank him this time!

Pravesh.Pankur281Moner_RadioLeesan

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Just read the LU...dont know how it was bt good to see Mohan storming nanhi...bt wats wid d precap...did mohan again got drunk...no Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.