MMT: Epi Discussion Thread 15/3 Rootha Mohan Yun

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Mohan To Navika----Sautela Baap Sauleta Baap kya Bakwaas Hai Yeh Hai! Haa Main Hoon Sautela Hoon Lekin Har Sauleta Rishta Bura Hota Hai Yeh Galat Hai.👏

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
Live Update - Episode 45

Navi is shocked to see Megha ringing the bell. Megha looks hurt and Navi understands. Megha walks away and Navi tries to stop her.  Jiji and Beera come and ask what happened? Megha asks NAvi since when she has been hiding and why did she not tell her before. Navi asks who told you? Megha says I am your mother, I knew something was wrong but didn't know you were hiding such a big thing from me. Renu and Tanu come there. Renu tells Beera that you won't see such drama in a serial as well. Navi tells Megha that she did not want to trouble her. Megha says you kept suffering silently. Megha says you thought I was weak. Megha says the man's whose name we don't take in this house has no place in our house. Megha says his existence doesn't matter as all our relations with him are done. Megha says doesn't matter if the relation is of happiness or sorrow. Megha sits down and starts crying. Navi hugs Megha.

Renu says on one side Shiv-Parvati met and on the other side MM met. Jiji asks Renu not to lie.  Renu says she is not lying as she herself saw Megha meeting Mohan. Tanu asks her to leave. Renu says I don't like it when people say I am lying. Navi says she also doesn't like when people try to drag my mother through mud. Navi says she is going to ask Mohan Bhatnagar to stay away from their lives. Megha tries to stop her.

Navi is outside trying to start her bike. Beera comes there and says anger is a person's biggest enemy. He starts the bike and Navi sits behind him.

Megha and Jiji talking. Megha says what was is impossible for Mohan. Megha says if he could not find Addu in 12 years then there is no place for him in my life. Jiji says you want me to believe that? Jiji says if you have no relation with him then why do you have tears in your eyes?

Navi shouts at Mohan asking what did he want to see? Navi says you wanted to see if that woman still had tears in her eyes? Navi says yes does have tears but none for you. Navi asks him to stop following them. Mohan says "chod diya". Mohan says right now right this moment.

Jiji tells Megha that she is being unfair to Mohan and herself by lying to yourself. Jiji says I know you still love Mohan the same way you used to. Megha starts crying.

Mohan says your guys are free. Navi is about to leave when Mohan asks what is his mistake? Mohan says that he spent 12 years finding Addu or thinking for these 12 years that one day Addu would be found and we will all live happily. Mohan says "step father" step father. Mohan says you wanna see what this step father did to find Addu. He shows paper cuttings, map of where all he went in the hope to find Addu. He shows her a list of numbers of different police stations across India. Mohan says for 12 years he has attended all calls in the hope that he will get to know that Addu has been found. Mohan says he keeps Addu picture with him all the time in the hope that someone would recognize him. Mohan says he knows he is step father and he made mistakes but who is perfect? He says his own relation with his father was strained and he did not know how to be a good father. Mohan says his heart know he  never differentiated between Addu and her. Mohan says I thought at least Chavvani would understand her spiderman.

Megha looking at Addu's picture apologizing to him for not living for him and Navi. She says she went in search of happiness and love. She says she should have understood his pain instead of being blind in love😡🤢

Mohan says what do you want? That there should be no relation? Mohan says from today all relations are over now. Mohan says neither real nor step all relations with you and your mother are over. He says the Mohan Bhatnagar who gave so much grief to you and your mother think he is dead.

Megha says I cannot become weak because of the love which separated me from Addu. Megha says she hates the love which separated her from Addu, hates herself and Mohan Bhatnagar. FB of MM shown.

Mohan storms out of him room.

Precap: Voiceover says Mohan has retracted his steps. Beera is shown to have listened Mohan and Navi conversation. Mohan and Beera shown sitting atop a car drinking. Megha calls someone of the phone and has a surprised expression.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Mohan na ho gaya gali ka bewda luchha ho gaya..
Aaj mile ho dubaara mat milna .. 
CVs teri to..😡
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Mohan toh aaj poora chha gaya...Came all gun blazing...👏👏

Not seeming to be Pighlu-ing this time...😉
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
damn you Megha, stop crying and say something.. at least, yeh toh assure kardo ki my thoughts abt u r not wrong :(
So many of us were right. Megha is terribly guilty n hates herself for falling in love.. in a way, she's punishing herself too..makes lil sense to me now..Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
I wanted this thing to happen...wanted Mohan to show Navi or Megs that he have not time-passed this 12 years...

I loved the improvisation of Kunal in delivering "Sautela, Sautela, kya bakwaas hai yeh"....👍🏼
Ye kya 😲
Car ke upar  baith kar daaru drama 

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Peu! Are you here??!! I am scared to start the mock here all alone! Hope MMT doesn't bash me for that! 😆

Anyway starting it!

*Megha is all gone crazy and shouting on top of her voice* Hey Mohan! Where are you trying to escape from me? Where is my Addu?? Give him back to me and do whatever you want to!!! I know you are the one who took him away from me! 😡
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Mohan k dialogs...and d way he replies...
Bang on dude...bang on...!!!

And dere goes d daaru...
Hey bhagwan...!!!
Par smartness dekho bande ki...
Guru se door...
Peeyo daaru with sukoon..
Hahaha
Edited by anodaksgfan - 11 years ago