Rab Se Sohna Isshq

sahiba and ranveer college life

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
we saw yesterday little bit ranveer and sahiba college scene, ranveer was figting with that guy. now i just wane see more that time whn they were at college.. what u think guyzz?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishtiababesAlia.tamannaboogle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba and ranveer college life" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
yes,both ranveer & sahiba were very fun loving & were very much in love with each other in the beganing,i am sure sahiba will once again love ranveer like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97tiababesAlia.tamannamarja

baby97

baby97

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_ashish

yes,both ranveer & sahiba were very fun loving & were very much in love with each other in the beganing,i am sure sahiba will once again love ranveer like that.

ya..me too love that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia.tamannamarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.