Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 exactly...agreed with reshmi...  that JR one is just cooo-chi...cooo...infact what i fined kid's in jaitsar smarter then MR SHEKHER"πŸ˜‰...inam  apne aap hi le liya...😊 and me too want a sweetypie like the little one as ansh son...infact i want tweens...

and lastly...again lovely post and pics...πŸ€—
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Tina so cute- loved the boy- so cute- so expressive- he was enjoying the whole thing- 

What a collection-πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hey Anjali from where did you get this pic of AnSh as your profile pic...even i want it...plz can you tell me?...i tried to copy it from colors website but they was no option as such so i think its not allowed from there
Last teen mahine mein itna ansh space nehi tha jo kal tha.
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Buddy Thx 😳
I deliberately did not do the button pics πŸ˜‰ people will unnecessarily get into compare and contrast mode. But sc was done in contrast mode only. At that time Anandi wanted to be near him ...impress him & take care of him😳.  Here she is full on wifey gussa mode πŸ˜† and Shiv's expressions were better in today's button sc πŸ˜³

For now enjoy the  FIRE & ICE ROMANCE😳. Baap re Shiv ne Ice mai bhi aag lagaya πŸ˜†

Yep got the point and agree with you.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tinaji πŸ€— Awesome post as usual.

Loved the whole episode yesterday. Maan na padega Shivji ki mananeka tareka.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aisa cutesy shakal banayenge toh who won't melt ? Ajee loves to see his puppy face like us.. Isliye jaan bhhoj ke itne nakhre karthi hai shayad ! πŸ˜†
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome as usual...thanks for this wonderful post...πŸ‘