Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Meera's first Holi Part 3 pg 8

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm back with another piece this time its an two part OS hope you like.

Part 1

"Meera beti, it's your first Holi.. your papa and I have so many things to do but we want today to be special. Your papa is really excited; he said he has a surprise for the both of us." Gopi said to Meera while playing with her. Ahem was at the door listening. He was glad to see both of his wife and daughter exchanging in bond. He saw both these girls like apples to his eyes he looked down on the outfits he just brought, he was glad that both mother and daughter will have the same colours on; white and a little hint of green. Green his favourite colour he thought, both my girls will look lovely in this colour.

He approached with gentle footsteps he did not want to be heard. He covered his wife's eyes and saw Meera's eyes flew with excitement. He knew that his daughter was glad to see him. He used one hand to cover Gopi's eyes and the other displaying one finger saying to Meera to keep quiet. Meera looked on with wonder at her father's romantic charade.  

"Ahemji, what are doing? I can't see.." Gopi said. "Gopi don't worry Meera is fine she is liking the show" Ahem said a teasing voice. "Gopi last Holi I forgot the most important thing that happened between us and unlike last Holi I want everything to be right. Meera should remember this Holi although she is young she will remember it and I want us to make it special for her and also I hope today, I get something else too, but only you Gopi can give it to me." Ahem said.

Ahem went to Meera and picked her up, she was now opened eyed looking at her father. Meera beta, today you and your mom are going to wear the same colour; white with a little hint of green. You know Meera, my favourite colour is green and your mom knows this foundly, my heart goes a drum when I see your mom in that colour but today, both my favourite girls are wearing this colour. I went out so you and mom can be matching in colour dear. Meera was staring at her dad in amazement she did not know what was going on, her eyes were going from that side to where her father was and to the other where her mom was. Meera saw the smile on her mother's face. Meera knew her mother was happy. Meera look see your mom is getting jealous, you are spending time with me not her. Meera I wish these moments last longer. I want to see you and spend time  with you and your mom.

Ahemji, it's not that, I am happy seeing you with Meera. It's good that you are with her today and today being her first holi it should be rememberable for her.

Gopi, I was just teasing you, Meera does not understand anything yet but her eyes do not play up she can see everything, and if she see her parents loving each other and teasing each other its good for her. Meera should know that her parents love her but also love each other and Gopi I hope you can give me those three words today. This is want at the end of the day. I will do everything in my power to make sure Meera's first holi is a blast. He said while looking at Meera.

That's right Meera, your papa is going to do anything for you, Ahem plays with Meera and then flicks her nose. Ahem knew this where Meera should have colour on her face.  Gopi you are not ready yet. Ahem noticed Gopi did not have sindoor on her forehead he placed Meera down on the bed and walked to the dressing table. He picked up the sindoor and opened it and faced Gopi. "Gopi, Happy holi" he dips his thumb into the container of red powder and lifts his thumb to Gopi's part and places the sindoor for Gopi. Gopi was shocked, she did not know what do, she was happy so she hugged him. "Gopi, today from now on I will do this for you" Ahem said. Gopi was still hugging him she let go and she blushed. Ahem said in teasing tone. I don't have to apply any colour to your face its already gone bright red. Gopi smiled at him. "Gopi get Meera ready and yourself ready, we should head down for the arti soon." Ahem said leaving to get changed.

Gopi went to the bag that Ahem left and opened it she saw two boxes. She opened the one labelled "Meera" first and in it was a simple white salwar suite with hints of green. Meera beta look this is you, your papa chose this for you. Meera looked on the suite and then her mom. Gopi then went to the box labelled "Gopi" she opened it and her heart was humming like a bird. In it she saw a white netted sari and hints of green on the right places. Gopi took the sari out and place some of it on her shoulder turned to face the mirror to see how wear this sari. Gopi decided to wear this sari like her Rashi behn does and her hair lose. "Come on Meera let's get you ready first, your papa should see you first, I will surprise him later" Gopi said.

Meera was dressed and Ahem then came out in a white kurta with hints of green in too, Gopi was surprised to see that. "Gopi see we will look like a family" Ahem said. "It should be picture perfect, I want us to look perfect Gopi. I told Jigar to take a picture of us together before we are messed up and after we are messed up." Ahem said. Ahem looked at Gopi and saw she wasn't changed nor ready then he looked at Meera. He went to pick her up and walked to the dressing table using the sindoor he placed a little dob of red on Meera's nose, Happy Holi beta. He does the same with Meera helped her to apply colour on his face. See now beta we look the same. Gopi came there and did the same as Ahem. Ahem then do the same to Gopi with Meera. Ahemji you take Meera down I'll be down in 10 mins ok.

Gopi got changed and in her final stages placing the final bangles on her hands and then her bindi and one last look at the mirror, she left. Ahem was playing with Meera and keeping her entertained. Gopi walked down the stairs and his eyes went straight to her."Look Meera your mom, doesn't she look beautiful,"Ahem said. Gopi looked from the stairs and saw her family waiting for her. Mota bhabhi, Maaji and Baa all had a smile on their face seeing Gopi like this. Rashi was jealous, "Gopi that gawar she gets a new sari and I get nothing" Rashi spoke. " Rashi did you say something?" Koki asked. "No, Kakiji" said Rashi "Ok good then set everything for the arti." Koki said.

Gopi reached the last step and Ahem was there with Meera and he said, "Gopi you look beautiful, even Meera agrees." Ahem said. Gopi took Meera off Ahem and said, "thanks beti, you look beautiful too." Gopi said teasing in way that made Ahem jealous. Ahem was looking for Jigar but he was busy with Rashi.

"Rashi, Happy holi." He placed colour on her cheeks. "Rashi like Ahem bhai and Gopi bhabhi next year it will be our childs first Holi but before that happens I want this Holi to be good to, I want us enjoy it and have a good time. I want this Holi to be remember able for all. Rashi, I know everything may not be right with our lifes and you may not be happy as I haven't got you anything and you are giving me a baby." Rashi looked on into Jigar eyes and felt what he was saying was true. Rashi, then hugged him then placed colour on his cheeks and said, "Happy Holi" Ahem walked by and broke there hug. "Jigar, hurry up let's take some photos" Ahem said excitedly.

Jigar took charge of taking photos; Gopi, Ahem and Meera, then Gopi and Ahem and the n the whole family and then he gave the camera to Ahem and asked for Ahem to take of him with Rashi.

After taking the photos, all went to do arti, Gopi gave Meera to Ahem to look after and Gopi went to do arti. Gopi sang and this made Ahem melt. He felt as though her voice was like an angel.

Meera was playing with herself in Ahem's arms. Ahem looked down at Meera and then he looked up at Gopi and he was happy, his life was complete.Ahem was more determined than ever to make this Holi special for both his girls and to hear those three words from Gopi.

That's it I will leave part 1 there. Part 2, Gopi's confession and more GoMeeHem scenes maybe some KinWal and some Raji.

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow Deepz so romantic so much love so much teasing all in one wow loved it a lot πŸ‘

waiting for next part

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

wow Deepz so romantic so much love so much teasing all in one wow loved it a lot πŸ‘

waiting for next part

Thanks Deeps. The nxt part will up soon.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww Deepz that is lovely. Love the way Ahem teasing Gopi indeed they are perfect family now..n i love the most sindor part hope we would get that part in SnS also..
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

awww Deepz that is lovely. Love the way Ahem teasing Gopi indeed they are perfect family now..n i love the most sindor part hope we would get that part in SnS also..

Thanks sherry i thought that will be good to be added. 
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful OS Deepz! waiting for the next part! πŸ‘...I love the MeeHem moments especially πŸ˜ƒ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Nice OSπŸ‘

Thanks😊
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

beautiful OS Deepz! waiting for the next part! πŸ‘...I love the MeeHem moments especially πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Deepa😳
white.band thumbnail
as usualπŸ‘

thanks...
waiting for the next partsπŸ˜ƒ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
AwwW ☺️  This is cute.  I am loving it.  Well done.