Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Ok I know there haven't been any injustices lately, but I am talking about the previous ones, and the ones that will come in Gopi's life in the future.

I am really really tired of Urmi's and Rashi's tricks and kalakaaris. At first it was interesting and I was just waiting for those days when they tricks will be revealed, but those days never came! And now it just got boring!

Are the CVs teaching us that even though we do bad we will be saved?

I mean remember Rashi switched the CD on that competition which made Koki and Gopi not dance to 
It's the time to Disco? Was that ever revealed??

Remember they made Dhokla and Gopi's turned out to be bad and Rashi's good but because Rashi mixed it up people thought Rashi made bad and Gopi made good? Then later Rashi said something that the truth came out that that WAS her dhokla which was yummy and Gopi's was not tasty, but she made an excuse for that. It was never revealed that she intentionally switched Dhokla plates for her selfish ways.

And there are LOTS of other examples too, you guys should name some. Some small issues and some big issues which the mother daughter escaped.

And what angers me is that even when some of their kalakaaris are revealed, the Mohdi say a few words, maybe they are angry for a few days, then EVERYTHING is back to normal and Rashi and Urmi continue their bad ways.

This has been the story line for the past 2 years. It's driving me crazy.

Plus GOPI irritates me so much. I LOVE Gopi but I really hate the way she behaves. She's the sweetest thing ever but the fact that she thinks Urmi treats her like her mother and Rashi treats her like her sister is annoying. The fact that she says nothing to defend herself when she knows how bad her aunt and cousin are. Or does she not know how bad they are? It would be pretty stupid of her not to know if they are bad or not.

Well she should know that the more she stays quiet, the more hurt she will get. She's been bearing these atrocities for 2 years and she might not have a problem with it, but it is annoying me. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamzANJ4Justlikethat1XarinaDivineDarknesspikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tired of the injustices" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Umm anyone want to reply Confused

And by the way, too much evil winning over good even now in Saathiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4Xarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Well saidStar

It is indeed getting tiring with all these injustices and what more, none of Rashi's vindictive spitefulness or Urmi's evilness will ever come out.

I remember that we once counted over a 100 of UrShi's crimes that went unpunished or completely unknown.. Forget the emotional tortures... How about the below.

1. Rashi set fire to the MM Mandir that almost killed Hetal if not for Gopi
2. Rashi made Gopi's hand grate through the carrot grater in the education track
3. She was the one who made Gopi wash the laptop which made Ahem mad
4. The pressure cooker that almost killed Koki was because Rashi was admonished and she wanted to get back at Koki
5. Making Gopi go through a well full of dangerous insects and reptiles to get the Sandook
6. Stealing Vansh
7. Bartering him like goods with his mother
8. Physically abusing Gopi all the time and sweet talking her into an emotional mess

And to add to that currently, making sure that GOpi did not see her own child's ear piercing and also pouring water on Meera to get Koki to admonish GopiDead This is the height.. Rashi will spare no one ever..
Her Sorrys are just words and they have no meaning in them. She will say sorry and kill Meera one day if it serves her end.Angry

It is high time Gopi and the rest of the Modis see the truth and one day of back to back shouting is not enough..
Rashi needs to be punished and tortured so that she cries oodles for all she did.. Urmi can wipe her tears all she wants.. But Rashi needs to be punished and her mother's punishment is seeing her Laadli go down the drain..

But the CVs are sadist from what I can see.. Make Gopi cry, the TRP goes up.. Make Rashi cry, people don't care or so they think.. Idiots.. They have to make Rashi cry for the right reason.. Not throw a tantrum because she wants double chocolate chip cookies and she got only white chocolate ones.. Dead There is no amusement in seeing Rashi crib even after having everything and plan KKs more and more.. She is turning pathetic day by day..

A repeat of year 1 of SNS with Ahem in the middle will make no difference if Rashi escapes as usual.. We all know that Koki and Gopi love each other and there will come a time when the misunderstandings will go away..
But the question always is, when will UrShi be punishedSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowji2003ANJ4Xarina

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Justlikethat, VERY much agree. This show has one main message and it is the worst of them all: Evil will prevail. That's it. That's what Saathiya is about. Evil is ALWAYS winning over good.

Even whenever Rashi and Urmi truths are revealed like some things they did, after like 2 days everything comes back to Gopi. All faults come running to Gopi and that's getting annoying as heck.

WHENEVER I think of Saathiya, I don't think of a sweet girl trying to live her life in her in laws, I think of a selfish witch and her mother 24 hours torturing and idiotic and stupid innocent girl and they ALWAYS win, even when some of their kalakaries are revealed. It teaches its audience that its ok to do bad stuff, most of the time you will get away with it.

I have one message to the CVs, develop the freaking characters and stop this nonsense!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowji2003African SenoraXarina

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Omg ... I watched today and was so mad ... how could she do that to a baby...I know this sounds mean but I wish rshi would lose her babies and she cries and cries ...    to me that would be justice...   I hate rashi even more now than before ... what she is doing with meera

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

African SenoraXarina

aprdkp

aprdkp

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
rashmi sharma is injustice person like removing gia so she shows all injustice like favouring all  evils in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowji2003

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I am just wondering if someone got the sp mixed up between Saathiya with the Tom and Jerry cartoons.  Same thing over and over again.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Xarina]I am just wondering if someone got the sp mixed up between Saathiya with the Tom and Jerry cartoons.  Same thing over and over again.Confused[/QUOTE

ROFL lol ROFL 

Tom and Jerry are a little different though. The attacker (Tom) is a dumb cat who is trying to eat Jerry, And the victim (Jerry) is a smart mouse that always escapes from Tom.

In Saathiya it is different. There is the smart and cunning cat named Rashi and the dumb mouse named Gopi. So when a smart cat meets a dumb mouse...you know what happens.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top