adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
1. was there any time limit to the vaada...i mean 12 years has expired which means mohan has failed because deadline is over...

2. mohan is not back in megha's life...he is only in indore...is indore owned by megha...mohan promised never to come back in her life unless addu is found...how can megha stop him from coming to indore...

3. in the epic scene of wednesday...wen megha was touching him all over wat was she doing that for...it is obvious now she cares two hoots about how mohan has been all these 12 years...was she searching for addu in his pockets...

filhaal itna hi...will try to think of more questions...i hope CVs hv answers to all these questions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for ur questions only cv's can give the answers..
Bubbly_Lina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
searching for addu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's awsome!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
may be!! 
waada tha ya assignment!! deadline tak khatam kar sako to company me rahoge warna dhakke marke nikal diya jaoge!! ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
Nice questions Aditi... & on the top of it Megha's cold behaviour didn't go well with me... I know she must have been hurt but walking away just like that without giving him a chance to speak anything was simply rude... it cannot be justified.
Ur-Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolz.. epic 3rd question :D searching addu in pockets :D

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes mamta...megha is hurt...wat i dont understand is y is she hurt...

is she hurt because she has lost a son...
if so then how come all these years she depended only on mohan's promise wen at the same time she denies his existence by shutting the window towards his house and by telling navika all these years how mohan doesnt care about them...

is she hurt because mohan has not loved her son...if so then y she used to let mohan to go to meet addu's principal in school or y she used to leave addu alone with mohan like in indore railway station...

is she hurt because mohan did not keep his promise...
if megha actually trusted all these years that mohan will keep his promise then how come she never chided her daughter for hating mohan all these years...y did she not tell her to wait for mohan to keep his promise...

is she hurt because mohan left for 12 years...
if so then her first question wud hv been how cud he stay away from her for all these years instead of where is addu...

or

is she hurt because mohan left and so these 12 years she had noone to insult day and night...

is she hurt because mohan is alive without her and did not live up to wat he says that he cant live widout her...

is she hurt because today after seeing mohan grovelling...she realised how much she missed her pet puppy all these 12 years...

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi lol, looks like U are in real foul mood after yesterday's episode.
Khair filhaal there are only questions and no answers.
Sad but true.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think too much. Megha aisi hi hai soch lo. Nothing that megha does affects me. Only when ppl try justifying her, i think about her act also😆.
_CrazySuzi_ thumbnail
searchng fr addu ek assignment tha mohan k liye. jo wo ab tak pura nahi kiya aur megha teacher ji usse class se nikal diya
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She did not even bother to ask how is Mohan... and high expectations from Mohan... even I wanted to ask does she own Indore... and by the way he never came to her ... he coincidentally happened to be in that place and saved her and he was going back actually... she called him...

In one instance she tells 'woh mere pati hai' to the auto driver.. in another instance she is reversing the marriage in Fbs... she is a confused atma ..it is confirmed now...

Or cvs are confused...