FF: D for Desire #3 (Ch 22-25) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 139

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread!!!!!!!!!
Party Party  Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party  Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: D for Desire #3 (Ch 22-25) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

This comment is for chapter 23 

it was one of my feavorite update loved it too too much Heart Hug
some parts is really awesome I wonder how you manage to write so beautifully Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap   Clap

"No one would eat you up here," and I would like to add "except meEmbarrassedLOL but I loved teh way he was trying to make her confortable 

Well, the reason for bringing Khushi home had nothing to do with introducing his supposedly "girlfriend" to his family ' so it was easier, he concluded of corse you are not bringing home a girlfriend but someone spacial do you want me to tell you Wink

And definitely not someone with you ' she thought. She smiled at Khushi finally and gave them space to enter the house. Anjali surprise nama ki bhi ko cheez hoti hai, so abviosly Arnav will never tell you when he is taking someone home and that too when this someone is really special to him right Wink

laughter. He followed it to the kitchen and instantly was absorbed by a sense of warmth & peace that he had not felt in a long time. He had not seen her sister laugh like that with anyone but the limited family members in a long, long time. And Khushi fitted so perfectly into the picture as well. Had he really ever seen Khushi laugh like that too? He did not know why, but the scene in front seemed the most normal thing on earth to him ' his Di & Khushi cooking together in the kitchen & having fun. How he would love to see that again & again! 
Arnav the solution is really really simple just marry her and you will se this scene all the time you want, and when you want,Wink and you could even have the possibility do somethingEmbarrassedWink, socho, socho!!!!! . . . . understand Big smile so now go and phatak's propose karde usse, kahi haat se na nikal jaye LOL

"Water plants organically.." ROFL Shocked but I think organically water the plants is a good thought for a child, just think how logically he thinked first in this way his pee will be not his pee will not be wasted, and second the plants will receive some the natural fertilizer ROFL ROFL 

"You were so intelligent even as a kid, Arnav," koi shak after all for nothing he is Arnav Singh Raizada Wink socho agar bachpan mein hi yeh itna smart that tho ab kya kar sakta hai, but why I'm asking this to you, you already know what he can do hai nahEmbarrassedWink 

"Leave it. He is just embarrassed. And he deserves to be. After all, he peed on a rose plant pot. Momma scolded him so much. Poor Chotey. Tch tch." now I got why he loves roses, are he take care about them personally with something that belongs to him LOL

Khushi did not realize why Maami's enquiry ended with Akash's whereabouts but Anjali apparently did. It looked like Khushi had successfully made her way to Maamiji's "Prospective Mrs. Akash Singh Raizada" list. She wished Arnav understood that too. His reaction could have given her so many clues! what theShocked Mamaji kyon aap kabab mein haddi bane pe chali hai, prem ki kahani abhi shuru bhi nahi hui or aap Aakash koi villen bana chahate ho meher karo hum pe thodi si

ejoyed reading this update too too much Smile
can't wait for the next chapter 
just update soonwa Big smile
and sorry for being late Cry

Edited by HK90 - 17 March 2013 at 6:00pm

Omoraboti

saavan_lover

Goldie

saavan_lover

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread :)

Omoraboti

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
congrats on new thread

Omoraboti

bhagyathara

Goldie

bhagyathara

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
congrats on new thread .update pleasee

Omoraboti

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Congrats. Waiting for an update.

Omoraboti

avcmyd

IF-Dazzler

avcmyd

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Samiya, rocommended tour Limes and lemons, I looped from that Ff and landed in this Ff because, you know!!!!

Omoraboti

zayana123

Goldie

zayana123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I just found out ur index...
luv 2 read ur intresting story...

Omoraboti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top