Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

||786|| DOTW-Tanveer/Billo Rani? (Page 3)

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I Have Feeling Tanveer is Not Billo... Tongue Maybe Gul Want To Give Us Unexpected as Real.. maybe there is no hidden story.. there is that what it looks like.. CV's Want Us To Guess Wild While There is Nothing.. LOL
Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Well I think the real one has been kidnapped by this girl who has come in the guise of Tanveer. Most probably she read Tanveer's diary where many information about Asad's family is written. And that's why this girl can remind and share many childhood memories with them. 

Guys try to remember, in a recent episode Asad was discussing about the fondness on writing diary of Tanveer with her.

Yo! I never thought of this!! True it can happen that the real one has either been kidnapped or been killed coz killing sumthing Razia loves to do Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ummaysha

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

I Have Feeling Tanveer is Not Billo... Tongue Maybe Gul Want To Give Us Unexpected as Real.. maybe there is no hidden story.. there is that what it looks like.. CV's Want Us To Guess Wild While There is Nothing.. LOL

Haha! So does that mean Asad is gonna marry the sweet girl Tannu with no faults and the girl he dreamed of to be? Tongue
ummaysha Newbie
ummaysha
ummaysha

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Tanvir is Billo Rani sent by Raziya she changed the Recording.

The maid was sent by Dadi! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo_Ksg

Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Haha! So does that mean Asad is gonna marry the sweet girl Tannu with no faults and the girl he dreamed of to be? Tongue

No.. if tannu is good girl then she will not marry him... Tongue
because she can see asad love for zoya.. n she will play cupid for them LOL
ishfaqpeerzada Senior Member
ishfaqpeerzada
ishfaqpeerzada

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enrique

Tannu is billo she has tampered the doll and changed the recording so dat it dnt go in court
And the other recording goes so she also goes to court to be on safe side
NW abt maid god no who sent her
i agre vid u
GangKsg Newbie
GangKsg
GangKsg

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Tanveer iz the real billo rani !!
-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
nice topic jyo..

i feel tanveer is billo! but well, she helped the gals... but meanwhile changed the voice clip and framed rashid infront of asad once again...

she did it cleverly so that no one would doubt her.. n looks like she succeeded!

and the maid.. she's another lame assistant of razia's i guess, dunno.. my viewApprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index