Qubool Hai

||786|| DOTW-Tanveer/Billo Rani? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Jyo_Ksg

Coolbie

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshivan

i feel maid is billo rani but when she cudnt find the doll then Razia sent tanveer to do the job. i also know Tanveer must have changed the tape in the doll and pretending to be good. seems she will win everybodys trust but Zoya will find the truth abt tanveer but noone will beleive her intially.Confused

Bingo! It sounds similar to the ongoing track! Big smile
Wouldn't be surprised if this really happens! Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||786|| DOTW-Tanveer/Billo Rani? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Rockerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I am also very confused. I don't know who is who but I have a doubt on Tanveer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Angelshivan : totaly agreed with u ! I feel the same . After watchng todays epi m dead sure tanvi s a bady girl sent by razia :-@ and she changd the record ;-> its zoya ,who 'll cum to knw abt tanvi and razia and their plan first .but no one 'll trust her
i think next week we 'll get to c tanvi's true face

Jyo_Ksg

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Tanveer in all probability is Billo Rani as in the person sent by Razia to do her bidding. Because of what we have seen till now, her uncanny connections and the fact that the doll's recording has been tampered with only hints towards that. Only Tanveer could have done that, as she had the opportunity to do so. 

As for the maid, she's either among the typical over curious maid who does 'taak jhaak' in people's business or may be is just being used as a diversion by the creatives so as to make Tanveer seem innocent. For now, she seems to be a negative character in disguise.

Jyo_Ksg

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

The episodic developments leads you to believe Tanvir is sent by Razia, as seen only she had the chance to tamper the doll's recording. Merlin, why did they take her with them, do they not realise the 2 person rule on scooters? LOL Jokes apart, Billo Rani maybe the maid and maybe Razia sent Tanveer later because the maid failed to complete her task.

But then how did Razia know Tanveer is BFF with Asad? Ermm She shouldn't plausibly know about her. They cannot have a past connection whatsoever. So many mysteries in Qubool Hai! LOL

Jyo_Ksg

Hodda

Groupbie

Hodda

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I think Tanveer is Billo Rani. Most likely she's madly in love with Asad that had probably ignored her in the past, and is now back to take revenge on him. 
I think the maid was sent by greedy Haseena & her brother to snoop around, looking for clues & so on. Most likely those two wanted to find whatever they can to use for financial gains.
Anyway, I love this show a lot and can't wait until Monday to watch it. 

God bless!

Jyo_Ksg

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Well I think the real one has been kidnapped by this girl who has come in the guise of Tanveer. Most probably she read Tanveer's diary where many information about Asad's family is written. And that's why this girl can remind and share many childhood memories with them. 

Guys try to remember, in a recent episode Asad was discussing about the fondness on writing diary of Tanveer with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg...RIDDHIMA...herms_angel

...RIDDHIMA...

IF-Dazzler

...RIDDHIMA...

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i'm damn sure now that tanvir is the real billo...coz the recording of the doll has changed...
n the maid...hmm...i guess she's a local thief of sent by dadi...

Jyo_Ksg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.