Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~* Dhak Dhak Boy *~* (Varun. D) {FC#8} (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

_barbie

IF-Rockerz

_barbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Originally posted by _barbie

@Ritu  - I am excited about the thriller, which Varun's apparently signed Big smile sounds interesting Smile

specially after hearing the news of Aish being approached for the same project, it would add a lot of buzz  around it, if she agrees...

main kya keh rahi thi, ki, will it be ok if we tweet to abhisekh and request him to pass on our msg to aish (crazy idea i know)

Crazypan is justified in love and war..idea acha hai Big smile

If aish is signed on.. Even people who dunno vd..will know him.. I hope she signs the film.. Or if not ash then some equally famous actress (no one is more famous than her..right nowLOL)

----

Which vd video are you watching? Even I was watching his award performances videos

toh kal se kaam suru kar dete hai Thumbs Up

-------
i'm watching some fan made videos of him and sana Smile i liked their chemistry in SOTY Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* Dhak Dhak Boy *~* (Varun. D) {FC#8} (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvArTi4ever

IF-Dazzler

LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kinnzy

Hey Kiran..how are you? 

@rashm fan, hey
Ritu I'm totally fine Wink
Wbu??

I'm fine too.. 

Have you seen vd in person?
No...
U tell me

Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Kjo? I dunno why is he treating vd this way?  He signed sid even before htp script was finalized! 

VD needs to wake up..
Kjo is trying to become messiah to Sid.

@bold - kya karega bechara akele akele Confused he trusted KJo, but...

IMO he needs to work with young and talented directors like aayan mukherjee, imtiaz ali etc.

Yes but should approach him na.. There are so many other new comers.. Tough competition for vd

And if they are approaching him.. He should not wait on kjo

That's what I feel as a fan.. Dunno what's on vd's mind but I feel  he can't take on the one film at a time method now..cos he is just 1film old

_barbie

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

@Ritu  - I am excited about the thriller, which Varun's apparently signed Big smile sounds interesting Smile

specially after hearing the news of Aish being approached for the same project, it would add a lot of buzz  around it, if she agrees...

main kya keh rahi thi, ki, will it be ok if we tweet to abhisekh and request him to pass on our msg to aish (crazy idea i know)

Crazypan is justified in love and war..idea acha hai Big smile

If aish is signed on.. Even people who dunno vd..will know him.. I hope she signs the film.. Or if not ash then some equally famous actress (no one is more famous than her..right nowLOL)

----

Which vd video are you watching? Even I was watching his award performances videos

toh kal se kaam suru kar dete hai Thumbs Up

-------
i'm watching some fan made videos of him and sana Smile i liked their chemistry in SOTY Smile

Yup..but I dunno abhishek's I'd.. You tweet me

-----

Yes Sana and he looked good together.. Though I didn't like sana's character in the movie.. I felt the kkhh girl deserved a better debut Ermm anyways ki farak padta LOL

_barbie

_barbie

IF-Rockerz

_barbie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

That's what I feel as a fan.. Dunno what's on vd's mind but I feel  he can't take on the one film at a time method now..cos he is just 1film old
i agree... 1 film at a time formula only works when someone has proven (atleast once) that he can carry a film on his shoulder and deliver solo hit.

Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Hey Kiran..how are you? 

@rashm fan, hey
Ritu I'm totally fine Wink
Wbu??

I'm fine too.. 

Have you seen vd in person?
No...
U tell me

From where are you? What you do?

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

i agree... 1 film at a time formula only works when someone has proven (atleast once) that he can carry a film on his shoulder and deliver solo hit.

Yes he needs to prove himself and for that he has to experiment with different roles.. Doing 1 film a year and in case it's a flop..his name may vanish like the other star kid's name

Atleast if he signs couple of films..one goes flop..other will atleast go average or maybe hit

There's too much of competition for him..he needs to struggle hard to keep his name alive in film industry 
Am I thinking too much?? ROFL

Edited by Ms.Goody - 18 March 2013 at 2:07pm

LuvArTi4ever

IF-Dazzler

LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Kiran..how are you?